Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT 2016 Finals Video

TWDT 2016 Finals Video

I recorded most of the TWDT-J Finals between Terrorist and Paddington, presented with yellow chat but no audio commentary. Mattey recorded the TWDT-B Finals between Terrorist and Baratheon, with audio commentary (but sadly no yellow chat) for all three rounds. If you're only going to watch one of these videos, watch Round 3 of the TWDT-B Finals, which features both Mattey and Cripple co-commentating (Mattey is solo for the first two rounds). It is absolutely hilarious, with some great banter. Cripple at one point uses the word "evolutionizing". Fork recorded the TWDT-D Finals between Terrorist and Paddington with both yellow chat and (British) commentary.

Big thanks to Mattey and Cripple for the video and commentary!
    Last edited by ogron; 03-22-2016, 05:42 PM.
    top 100 basers list

I'll get the Hot or Not -- Finals edition up tomorrow, including a Top 10 players list in every league.
    top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
      TWDT 2016 Finals Video

I recorded most of the TWDT-J Finals between Terrorist and Paddington, presented with yellow chat but no audio commentary. Mattey recorded the TWDT-B Finals between Terrorist and Baratheon, with audio commentary (but sadly no yellow chat) for all three rounds. If you're only going to watch one of these videos, watch Round 3 of the TWDT-B Finals, which features both Mattey and Cripple co-commentating (Mattey is solo for the first two rounds). It is absolutely hilarious, with some great banter. Cripple at one point uses the word "evolutionizing".

Big thanks to Mattey and Cripple for the video and commentary!
      Omg I knew they were streaming but I didn't realise they left there vid there too! I spent hours trying to sync what they were saying to match what was happening in the game . Must have wasted 8 hrs on it. Luckily I didn't upload it (would have took 15-20 hrs). Gg me. I got the jav game too but I'm shit at commentry
      1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
        Omg I knew they were streaming but I didn't realise they left there vid there too! I spent hours trying to sync what they were saying to match what was happening in the game . Must have wasted 8 hrs on it. Luckily I didn't upload it (would have took 15-20 hrs). Gg me. I got the jav game too but I'm shit at commentry

ahhh, i told mattey to contact you, sorry! damn, i really appreciate you going through that effort Forkie, thanks <3

you should upload your commentary for javs if you want, i'm sure it would be entertaining. up to you!
        top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
          ahhh, i told mattey to contact you, sorry! damn, i really appreciate you going through that effort Forkie, thanks <3

you should upload your commentary for javs if you want, i'm sure it would be entertaining. up to you!
          I'll upload that basing match anyway for the fk of it since I've got another day or so TWD ban haha. Might upload the jav one depending how I feel haha
          Last edited by Fork; 03-21-2016, 01:53 PM.
          1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Shit, mb fork. Claus did tell me to contact you but I totally forgot. I was scrambling trying to get twitch to cooperate.
            Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by Mattey View Post
              Shit, mb fork. Claus did tell me to contact you but I totally forgot. I was scrambling trying to get twitch to cooperate.
              Np man

Comment

:thumbsup: i highly enjoy the commentary and critique

was fun
                Big Chill

Comment

TWDT-D video but the quality isn't too good because i fucked up with the resolution and my commentary is shit but i have little knowledge about warbird.

Comment

Working...
                  X