TWD player borrowing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this ever happening or r we waiting for the quantam project to launch first
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

As a heads up, this is the next major thing I'm going to tackle after the ratings system is in solidly.
      "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
      -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Originally posted by qan View Post
        As a heads up, this is the next major thing I'm going to tackle after the ratings system is in solidly.
        Ty for ur efforts again! Keep it up! 😉
        1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Can we can an update on this? Has staff discussed this at all? I've played one fucking DD since June 26th and I've played about 10 hours per week in lag central public arena to keep myself interested in logging on for Sundays. Allow player borrowing or double squadding soon or this game will die, even more then it already has. TWBD and TWDD are fading at an alarming rate and you pieces of shit don't give a fuck about what the community wants to see get done. Make us happy, the game is dying and I want to be at peace when it does.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasaq View Post
            Can we can an update on this? Has staff discussed this at all? I've played one fucking DD since June 26th and I've played about 10 hours per week in lag central public arena to keep myself interested in logging on for Sundays. Allow player borrowing or double squadding soon or this game will die, even more then it already has. TWBD and TWDD are fading at an alarming rate and you pieces of shit don't give a fuck about what the community wants to see get done. Make us happy, the game is dying and I want to be at peace when it does.
            As a member of staff and also the guy who will add it, I can confirm that we have discussed it. It's a go, but we're still finalizing the ratings stuff. We're getting some hard-to-track errors dealing with lockups and I don't feel comfortable adding more ambitious code to MatchBot until we get that sorted. Milosh and I are going to work on a way to track these incredibly exasperating and vague errors, hopefully this weekend, though he's been busy with a very demanding job. I know that with TWL going and diminishing population it's hard to get a game together, and that's frustrating. I feel for you. If it's any consolation, things usually pick up after TWL's over with. There are big plans in the future, worth sticking around for: 1) player borrowing; 2) some kind of queue system for player borrowing, so that people can sign up to play a match with any squad, and hopefully a good way to get newbies into squadding; and 3) some kind of matchmaking queue, completely aside from squads, where people can sign up and be placed onto balanced teams, based on the new TWD ratings system. (That last one is a definite stretch goal.)

So, just to be clear, this piece of shit does give a fuck about what the community wants to see get done! I've tried to be as responsive as I can. And making people happy is the reason I do it (other than to read thoughtful critique on forums). Hope you make you happy soon!
            "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
            -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Tackling it could mean a number of things so I had no idea that this got the green light. This actually changes my mood now, thanks. We should also spice up TWDD by bringing back that old TWDD5? arena that had obstacles and bars to hide behind. It's similar to FD in ways, but it also favors the pub dueling in base. I think pub players would be interested in that map.

Comment

how about instead of whining you twd once in a while lol? people are weird...

Comment

If you care enough to make that comment, then check our recent games? We have 2 DD matches since the reset, about 25 JD matches. I don't have any control over the roster and we don't have enough birds on at one time to play a match. No one steps out of their preferred ship to help out the warbirds get a game.

Comment

please man, you are not active enough to be complaining about these type of things. im sure cobra would let u recruit ppl to game more also but instead you whine about something that would be extremely hard to pull off due to technical reasons

Comment

OK, thanks for keeping tabs on my time spent in the game.

Comment

Working...
                      X