X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ExtraTerrestrial Disclosure Updates

Comment

Comment

An AP poll says that 77% of democrats 18-34 years of age *pauses* eat ass.

Wait this is for UFO nuts not hillary crazies
        So for the UFO nuts.
        Here is thine proof!

Last edited by rothe; 04-18-2016, 11:34 AM.

Comment

The day ET finds us is the last day of the human species.
          President of ?Go wbduel
          Hero of ?go Bug
          Trivia Master of ?go pub
          M3 student doctor (MD/MBA)
          Fide Candidate Master 2262 elo
          Solved over 600 evil sudokus (avrg time 6 mins)
          Future Trenchwars Sysop 2050
          Returning Dec 2017

Comment

This thread introduced me to a new Youtube channel to save, Above Average

Comment

Originally posted by Hero Lrim View Post
              The day ET finds us is the last day of the human species.
              I'm sure they will take a few samples for their "species library" and what not.
              From a scientific perspective they would probably take a sample of average humans, and also seek individuals that consist of the extremes of human behaviour. Perhaps thats what those crazyass freaks are up to on t.v. - the ones that eat a pair of shoes, or fuck the exhaust pipe of an automobile. They are banking on the "I'm the craziest motherfucker on the planet and when the aliens come they are going to want me in their 'Human Circus"'.
              The sample of "average humans" sitting idle as they look on in horror at what had been salvaged from the beggining and end of their world - No van Gogh, Twain, Jung, or Morrison on this party ship. Oh no, they are merely half measures, stepping stones, for the glory of what lies before your eyes - Behold! Humanity in its final form! - As a rotating display capsule transitions from 'Man who put metal things inside his head to look more like a lizard' to 'woman who had 38 abortions in one financial year'.
              (Pandagirl!)>(ph)>12 is just right

"In the end it's all a friendly competition" - qan 11-10-2016 04:13 PM 0-2016, 04:13 PM

Comment

Working...
              X