I Chuckled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Chuckled

I find it amusing that a TW staff on teamspeak deleted my channel, which I frequently use with my TW buddies, without notifying me. I already have an idea of who it is (if you have the courage, admit it).

This lack of fairness, ethics, and professionalism is the type of corruption that has led TW to this state of decline.

Clearly this individual holds a grudge against me, but I've always held high standards for TW staff. I did not expect him to abuse his privilege.

I've already quit the game and will rarely use TS to communicate, so this situation does not affect me significantly.

I just want to point out what a joke this TW official (actually, you don't earn this title, you have no ethics) truly is.

Piece of advice: a title is NOTHING without substance to go along with it.

If TW wants to progress, the people in power should be held responsible and uphold the highest standards befitting of a TW staff.

Whoever is head of staff should investigate this matter, punish the culprit, and have him issue an apology to me.

If you decide to turn a blind eye and take no further action in this matter, then you are just as guilty and incompetent as the person who abused his power. I don't care what his position in TW is, a real badass isn't afraid of doing the right thing. That is the difference between a coward and a legend.

Your choice.
    Last edited by Hero Lrim; 04-26-2016, 01:28 AM.
    President of ?Go wbduel
    Hero of ?go Bug
    Trivia Master of ?go pub
    M3 student doctor (MD/MBA)
    Fide Candidate Master 2262 elo
    Solved over 600 evil sudokus (avrg time 6 mins)
    Future Trenchwars Sysop 2050
    Returning Dec 2017

No longer want to pursue this. It's too petty and trivial. Final thing I will do for this game is to forgive.

Someone close thread. Have a nice day.
    Last edited by Hero Lrim; 04-26-2016, 02:04 AM.
    President of ?Go wbduel
    Hero of ?go Bug
    Trivia Master of ?go pub
    M3 student doctor (MD/MBA)
    Fide Candidate Master 2262 elo
    Solved over 600 evil sudokus (avrg time 6 mins)
    Future Trenchwars Sysop 2050
    Returning Dec 2017

Comment

Working...
    X