X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poid

Yesterday,
    Poid was insulting our frequency in ?go base during a game because he was subbed out.
    He was degrading everyone, including a few newer public players that were added and getting experience into learning how to base.
    It got to the point where he said he would duel anyone on the frequency and offered if he lost he would never login again. I took it upon myself to take this offer because of how much of a bad STAFF example he was being to this zone.
    So we ended up dueling because of how much trash he was talking.
    We ended up doing a javelin duel in ?go #TWLJ in front of a crowd
    (Mr. Papi, Beanie, turban, Hero, Oderus Urungus, Wbm, Best)
    (Keep in mind Poid brought up the idea of whoever the loser was of this due wouldn't logon again).
    So we dueled.
    Poid lost the duel to me 10-2 (during the duel, he was trash talking the whole time, setting a horrible example of a staff member belittling Jessup, Jebass.
    Anyways, prior to him logging off, he abused his powers and disconnected myself and Beanie from the zone for a temporary amount of time.
    I filed a complaint to twcomplaints@gmail.com.
    And I haven't even received a response even acknowledging the fact that this complaint was received or that anyone was looking into it.
    I'm pretty positive you guys don't receive hundreds of complaints a day so it would be nice receiving something that someone is investigating this issue.
    I don't give a shit if the population is 40 people. Keep the integrity of this game and look into this.
    Abusing powers is a huge issue. And many staff members have gotten away with it.
    Again, some feedback would be nice.
    Thanks.
    FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
    #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

plzzzzz tell me you screenshotted this
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

can confirm, was there.

Comment

Man loses a ban duel in 2016 then abuses his powers (something not extraordinary over the years for him, known abuser, crapola and friday night african banana lover).

Confirm.
        Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
        Your friend,
        ​​Papi
        ​​​​​

Comment

This keeps getting better and better.
          "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
          Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
          Dral>I can get implants

Comment

I was there as well and Poid has long abused his powers and DC'd Cripple, a longtime veteran in good standing within the community, a TWL legend, and a paragon of promoting the game and helping newer players.
            top 100 basers list

Comment

Cripple, I've responded to your complaint Email via a ?message in game, letting you know that it's been received and that i'm handling it. This was 12 hours ago, which was 8 hours after your Email was sent.

Comment

Originally posted by Beasty View Post
                Cripple, I've responded to your complaint Email via a ?message in game, letting you know that it's been received and that i'm handling it. This was 12 hours ago, which was 8 hours after your Email was sent.
                How ironic, I've been told my multiple sources that you and Poid are actually really close friends.
                But whatever, it's fine, I have plenty of witnesses that were present when this happened and I would like you to inform myself, and the rest of the public what disciplinary actions are going to be taken.
                Thanks.
                FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Beasty is BFFs with Poid and should not at all be the one handling this situation. It will just be a token slap on the wrist and nothing will change.
                  top 100 basers list

Comment

I wasn't there to see this but Poid was being a complete jerk yesterday. If he abused by d/c a player he should suffer a fitting consequence. Good job beating him in duel lol. He needs his face rubbed in mud the way he acts and if he is abusing on top of it.. well.. that is inexcusable....
                    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Staff disciplinary actions have never been made public, unless someone was giving away info they shouldn't.

Cripple I told you yesterday the people who would be handling staff abuse cases. The dean of staff or the sysops, depending on the case.
                      That amounts to 3 people: The Block, Beasty and M_M God.

If the case is about abuse of a server command, it requires server logs which sysops have access to, dean of staff doesn't. That leaves Beasty and M_M God.
                      3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
                      3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
                      3:i.d.> da fk is that?
                      3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
                      3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
                      3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
                      3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
                      3:Shadowmere> LOL
                      3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
                      Shadowmere> Rofl
                      Up in ya !> With his feet
                      Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
                      Up in ya !> l44t feet
                      Deft> l44t f44t*
                      Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
                      Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Beasty should recuse himself from the process and it should be handled by M_M God and The Block
                        top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowmere View Post
                          Staff disciplinary actions have never been made public, unless someone was giving away info they shouldn't.

Cripple I told you yesterday the people who would be handling staff abuse cases. The dean of staff or the sysops, depending on the case.
                          That amounts to 3 people: The Block, Beasty and M_M God.

If the case is about abuse of a server command, it requires server logs which sysops have access to, dean of staff doesn't. That leaves Beasty and M_M God.
                          So none of us will never know if something was really done.
                          That's good to know.
                          What type of fucking system is this?

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE

Comment

The system is one where the player base should trust the staff members in key places to be able to handle their positions properly.
                            Without putting unnecessary pressure on them to do the way majority of players want because someone is either popular or unpopular.

We do our best to make our decisions on facts and proceed with reasonable repercussions.
                            You shouldn't need to know what they are, but that there are those who handle the issues.

Granted you should be alarmed if it ever happened again after this. And before the people who already said "he's a known abuser" point at this comment, accusations don't mean something's happened.
                            3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
                            3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
                            3:i.d.> da fk is that?
                            3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
                            3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
                            3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
                            3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
                            3:Shadowmere> LOL
                            3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
                            Shadowmere> Rofl
                            Up in ya !> With his feet
                            Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
                            Up in ya !> l44t feet
                            Deft> l44t f44t*
                            Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
                            Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Originally posted by Efhat View Post
                              He was degrading everyone, including a few newer public players that were added and getting experience into learning how to base.
                              The above is a bold faced lie. I was insulting the stupidity of a ?go base team using 5 spiders in general. This then led on to me saying how stupid TWLB was because of squads that only use 5 spiders. Then it became a shit throwing match between cripple and I.

It got to the point where he said he would duel anyone on the frequency and offered if he lost he would never login again.
                              Yet another lie. It was cripple that was insisting on a never login again duel. He was trying to push best of 3 using ships spider, wb and jav. Arguing persisted back and forth for a while bfr going to ?go duel, that had no bot. Followed by ?go #dice and the ?go #twlj. At no point was any agreement about a "ban duel" done. I had laughed and said so if you lose you'd leave to? That said I obviously did take part in a duel and did lose and it was 10-2, so at least he's telling 1 truth.

(Keep in mind Poid brought up the idea of whoever the loser was of this due wouldn't logon again).
                              As stated above, complete crap.
                              So we dueled.
                              Poid lost the duel to me 10-2 (during the duel, he was trash talking the whole time, setting a horrible example of a staff member belittling Jessup, Jebass.
                              And yet another lie. It was actually cripple continually trash talking. Lots of "faggot" after a kill. I didn't trash talk during the duel, before hand yes, not during. In fact I put my client to ?lines 0 as it was distracting me. After the duel I went back to ?lines 5, and saw more trash talk and questioning why I wasn't responding. Obviously because I hadn't seen it with ?lines=0.

Anyways, prior to him logging off, he abused his powers and disconnected myself and Beanie from the zone for a temporary amount of time.
                              Again a lie. I did *kill cripple in annoyance before logging off. At no point was any command done to Beanie. Additionally the *kill was not done with any time on it, thus he would have been able to reconnect immediately. Thus he's continuing to add crap to a made up story.

While I notice in the rest of this thread there are a number of "confirmed", I'm assuming they are just confirming the duel took place, as I've never denied. Now that I've said this, I'm sure they will respond back confirming the whole story or some crap. Note that those in attendance where only Dice members (except Turban who is ex-Dice as of even recently). These are also known shit heads in the game, so really their opinion is of little to no concern to me personally. What the rest of TW thinks of them is for them to decide.

Note, Jessup is also correct. Post a twjd with Spark yesterday, I was trash talking with Jessup. In essence telling Jessup to stop hiding in games and actually help her team. Which as anyone that has played Jessup will know, is true.

Comment

Working...
                              X