Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With all the talk of double squading for activity. WELL IDEA!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heaven View Post
    feels like these days not many people can alias anyway since we more or less know who is who. everyone knows who is on which chats and if there's a new name in a chat it's not hard finding out who it is. i really don't see someone creating a completely new name to pub and not want to be in contact with their current friends. also who cares if people alias/double squad on other squads with such a small population left, it will get more TWD games which is all anyone cares about. if you have for ex. zidane or ease aliases and play a jd for force/paladen and they win that game, thats better for force/paladen and more squads will want to play vs them seeing they win multiple games. or if you have racka or mythril go play a dd for spark, a game between spark and thunder starts and spark wins 50-38 u got ppl that will try rnd 2 and maybe even rm if thunder loses to spark and this way the vets/competition can be spread thru all squads. JUST REMOVE THE RULE AGAINST DOUBLE SQUADDING ENTIRELY. it won't affect TWDT since the names are all alias checked for the correct skill value and for TWL(if theres another one) i highly doubt top squads will add random names without the captains/squad knowing whos on the TWL roster.

ALLOW DOUBLE SQUADDING. -1
    Defo. +5
    3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
    3:45th President> do it
    kyler> who is 45th President
    nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Working...
    X