Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With all the talk of double squading for activity. WELL IDEA!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allow

Comment

This is absolutely awesome idea by Olde

Not going to get involved in a debate, there is no need when there is an idea this good, please lets not use our precious time to discuss shall we or shall we not, it's AWESOME just do it for the love of the zone

This won't affect TWD, you are picturing a TWD where the amount of games that we currently have is never going to improve, quite the opposite is true, this functionality will improve the frequency that squad games occur and as such the TWDD ladder and non-zone squads will become MORE ACTIVE

The only thing I need to add is that in response to saying that this is already possible through 'WbDuel' and 'JavDuel' arenas, I believe that this is completely different. JavDuel and WbDuel create very temporary, soluble communities that live for a very short time and die very quickly when population drops. The teams are completely contemporary and do not hold any lasting vision or meaning when the lineups are done; ZoneSquads are completely different! I can't believe that they are being compared to teams that are instananeously created in Wbduel and Javduel arenas! ZoneSquads have the potential to be communal, activity-boosting and can create their own 'feel' and legacy over time. Furthermore, I myself feel that it should be imperative that you cannot choose your 'ZoneSquad', rather, it is randomly chosen for you, and perhaps changed once every blue moon. Thus, it would have more of a 'house' feel, think Harry Potter for the same of cheesiness, you end up in your house and you're stuck with it for a while! I think this would be sooo fun!

Each new year, we should have a sorting hat arena LOL where everyone can come and get warped at RANDOM to their elected ZoneSquad for that year. Newplayers who log in to the zone can be issued a message after 10 minutes of playing that they have been enrolled to be sorted into their ZoneSquad at a time/date of their choosing. Each year there should be a ZoneSquad battle at the end of TWDT / TWL to mark all that is awesome in TW!

Great thinking olde, really top class and if this doesn't come to fruition I will be dismally disappointed, such a deep idea and if people shoot it down they would need to come up with a better idea than this or they're just a troll, great thinking man Kudos to olde
      Last edited by little buddhist; 05-11-2016, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Can someone step up, and make this happen already.

Comment

So can we make a start on something like this? we all know this will happen eventually as when the population dies further, there won't be any choice but to implement any idea to get any activity for twd. Why not just trial it asap?

Shadowmere likes to check people aliases for a hobby anyway so he would naturally ensure that noone can abuse the idea: Ask jessup.

Syst-ops wake up and give permission for it to happen in-order to make the most out of the game while you still can.

Why we even waiting? start it next week
          1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
            So can we make a start on something like this? we all know this will happen eventually as when the population dies further, there won't be any choice but to implement any idea to get any activity for twd. Why not just trial it asap?

Shadowmere likes to check people aliases for a hobby anyway so he would naturally ensure that noone can abuse the idea: Ask jessup.

Syst-ops wake up and give permission for it to happen in-order to make the most out of the game while you still can.

Why we even waiting? start it next week
            Coming from a player that's been caught breaking rules due to their own stupidity and posting angry, non-factual posts without reading any of the existing posts about the subject really makes all you say worthless.

We've been waiting for a response from Ogron to a few fixes for TWD Ratings and it's been clearly stated TWD player borrowing would be the next implementation.

Why don't you start coding Fork? Why you even waiting? Start it right now.
            3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
            3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
            3:i.d.> da fk is that?
            3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
            3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
            3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
            3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
            3:Shadowmere> LOL
            3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
            Shadowmere> Rofl
            Up in ya !> With his feet
            Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
            Up in ya !> l44t feet
            Deft> l44t f44t*
            Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
            Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowmere View Post
              Coming from a player that's been caught breaking rules due to their own stupidity and posting angry, non-factual posts without reading any of the existing posts about the subject really makes all you say worthless.

We've been waiting for a response from Ogron to a few fixes for TWD Ratings and it's been clearly stated TWD player borrowing would be the next implementation.

Why don't you start coding Fork? Why you even waiting? Start it right now.
              Actually, i wasn't angry at all. I was having fun by trying to get you to react like a monkey, which you have so ty (you're too easy).

Ok so every reply you make to me has a reference of me getting caught cheating in the past. So every time i reply to you, i'm adding in this video to remind you of your past:

(Shadowmere removed 'sertifi: most hated' YouTube video + gave me a warning). Ban me already please.
              Last edited by Fork; 08-30-2016, 12:50 PM.
              1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Like a monkey? Everything I said was true though.

Within the last 6 months is worth noting as "the past" to you? You have some serious issues with your sense of time, or you think legit concerns over dumbassery is forgettable in a very short period of time. Either way you prove my arguments yet again.
                3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
                3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
                3:i.d.> da fk is that?
                3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
                3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
                3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
                3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
                3:Shadowmere> LOL
                3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
                Shadowmere> Rofl
                Up in ya !> With his feet
                Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
                Up in ya !> l44t feet
                Deft> l44t f44t*
                Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
                Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowmere View Post
                  Like a monkey? Everything I said was true though.

Within the last 6 months is worth noting as "the past" to you? You have some serious issues with your sense of time, or you think legit concerns over dumbassery is forgettable in a very short period of time. Either way you prove my arguments yet again.
                  You're right, i should note it as "the future". Anyway, Just to let you know that I've not posted any angry posts, that's just your opinion.

Well anyway, lets hope the ratings can be sorted asap so we can finally get twd more active! I can't wait to be on paladen and play at the same time, reminds me of the future... 6 months ago, maybe it was longer.
                  Last edited by Shadowmere; 08-30-2016, 06:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
                    Well anyway, lets hope the ratings can be sorted asap so we can finally get twd more active! I can't wait to be on paladen and play at the same time, reminds me of the future... 6 months ago, maybe it was longer.
                    It's basically done, still waiting on Ogron to review BD ratings. Currently Terrs that make a lot of kills can easily get a rating in the 400-500 range, and sharks are also able to do rather well. Apparently fighters are fairly balanced. This is not my area of expertise.

I'm excited to start in on player borrowing ASAP, but I'm not going to do it without finalizing ratings and risking having two significant new features be at odds with eachother, in case a revert becomes necessary. Anyone who reads this, please ?msg him with some gentle encouragement. He's got a lot on his plate, but we've got to get this out of him before TWDT starts or ratings will not get finished, and I'll have no way to improve anything else in TWD.
                    "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
                    -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Originally posted by qan View Post
                      It's basically done, still waiting on Ogron to review BD ratings. Currently Terrs that make a lot of kills can easily get a rating in the 400-500 range, and sharks are also able to do rather well. Apparently fighters are fairly balanced. This is not my area of expertise.

I'm excited to start in on player borrowing ASAP, but I'm not going to do it without finalizing ratings and risking having two significant new features be at odds with eachother, in case a revert becomes necessary. Anyone who reads this, please ?msg him with some gentle encouragement. He's got a lot on his plate, but we've got to get this out of him before TWDT starts or ratings will not get finished, and I'll have no way to improve anything else in TWD.
                      Keep up the good work ☺

Comment

feels like these days not many people can alias anyway since we more or less know who is who. everyone knows who is on which chats and if there's a new name in a chat it's not hard finding out who it is. i really don't see someone creating a completely new name to pub and not want to be in contact with their current friends. also who cares if people alias/double squad on other squads with such a small population left, it will get more TWD games which is all anyone cares about. if you have for ex. zidane or ease aliases and play a jd for force/paladen and they win that game, thats better for force/paladen and more squads will want to play vs them seeing they win multiple games. or if you have racka or mythril go play a dd for spark, a game between spark and thunder starts and spark wins 50-38 u got ppl that will try rnd 2 and maybe even rm if thunder loses to spark and this way the vets/competition can be spread thru all squads. JUST REMOVE THE RULE AGAINST DOUBLE SQUADDING ENTIRELY. it won't affect TWDT since the names are all alias checked for the correct skill value and for TWL(if theres another one) i highly doubt top squads will add random names without the captains/squad knowing whos on the TWL roster.

ALLOW DOUBLE SQUADDING. -1
                        3:BOMBED> got donuts
                        3:BOMBED> how jealous
                        3:Heaven> how american
                        3:BOMBED> ??????????
                        3:BOMBED> wtf u suppose to get
                        3:BOMBED> they didnt have any fried goat

Comment

Originally posted by Heaven View Post
                          feels like these days not many people can alias anyway since we more or less know who is who. everyone knows who is on which chats and if there's a new name in a chat it's not hard finding out who it is. i really don't see someone creating a completely new name to pub and not want to be in contact with their current friends. also who cares if people alias/double squad on other squads with such a small population left, it will get more TWD games which is all anyone cares about. if you have for ex. zidane or ease aliases and play a jd for force/paladen and they win that game, thats better for force/paladen and more squads will want to play vs them seeing they win multiple games. or if you have racka or mythril go play a dd for spark, a game between spark and thunder starts and spark wins 50-38 u got ppl that will try rnd 2 and maybe even rm if thunder loses to spark and this way the vets/competition can be spread thru all squads. JUST REMOVE THE RULE AGAINST DOUBLE SQUADDING ENTIRELY. it won't affect TWDT since the names are all alias checked for the correct skill value and for TWL(if theres another one) i highly doubt top squads will add random names without the captains/squad knowing whos on the TWL roster.

ALLOW DOUBLE SQUADDING. -1
                          +2 Lets go.
                          Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                          Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                          Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                          Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                          Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                          Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                          Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

I know I'm bias, but just by breezing through twd website. You can see it's very difficult to get bd's going. (While dueling matches can be arranged most days of the week, as it requires half as many players). Competition is dwindling, as old players continue to retire one by one. I think we're past the point of tainting a squads personality, or image by DSing at this stage. Come twl everyone goes back to their respected squads anyway.

Allow 1 ringer for dueling matches, and 2 for bd's (Maybe particularly for squads who could use the help, or training squads that tend to pop up during offseason, inducers etc ). Whatever the case, +3 , I'm in.

Comment

+4 :smash:
                              top 100 basers list

Comment

this ever happening tho

allow
                                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Working...
                                X