ummm... some humans are robots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ummm... some humans are robots

Saw this hot chick (my scale is lightyears higher standards than most of you-to calibriate for example, your 10 is my 0.5) studying in the lounge, either a medical or PA student, around 20-25-yr-old (she's not asian so my assessment seems fair and accurate), from 5am to 5am? I usually arrive on medicine wards around 5am to study/catch up on shit & leave around 11pm, so there are several possibilities:

1. this chick is a robot, doesnt sleep, studies all day
    2. she naps b/t cycles (not a good idea, fucks up your normal circadian rhythm)
    3. she has a twin

moral of the story: I have a weird fetish for smart, hardworking, ambitious chicks who are completely gorgeous. it adds quality to their character.

need more women like this to populate the earth, not donald trump village ppl popping out babies with no recollection of the responsibilities it entails.

study break ova. l8r
    President of ?Go wbduel
    Hero of ?go Bug
    Trivia Master of ?go pub
    M3 student doctor (MD/MBA)
    Fide Candidate Master 2262 elo
    Solved over 600 evil sudokus (avrg time 6 mins)
    Future Trenchwars Sysop 2050
    Returning Dec 2017

ive always wondered why med school chicks are easy to pick up even though i'm a piece of shit. apparently it's because instead of approaching them, you med school dudes apparently sit across from them and just write essays on internet forums about them.

you gonna say hey to her or what??
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Hero Lrim View Post
      Graduated with a Phd on pickupartist forum, with a dissertation on how to pick up hot chicks
      nevermind just saw this in another thread. i kinda figured you for the type but jeez man dial it back about 30%

internet de la jerome

Comment

Saw this hot chick (my scale is lightyears higher standards than most of you-to calibriate for example, your 10 is my 0.5)
        also gonna have to check u right now, i live in the same city as LSU med school, whose unofficial energy drink is 4loko. the women are as gorgeous as they are hardworking and half of them can outdrink you. you only think your scale is lightyears ahead because you are surrounded by ugly women so when you see what I would call a Louisiana 6, you go half-blind from the sudden rush of blood to your massive erection.

internet de la jerome

Comment

http://popkey.co/m/zgzjz-rick+and+mo...e-finger-dance

Wrecked
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
            ive always wondered why med school chicks are easy to pick up even though i'm a piece of shit. apparently it's because instead of approaching them, you med school dudes apparently sit across from them and just write essays on internet forums about them.

you gonna say hey to her or what??
            I'm saving myself for someone. I was just impressed by her work ethics, especially being a female. It shows strong character and commitment.
            President of ?Go wbduel
            Hero of ?go Bug
            Trivia Master of ?go pub
            Returning Dec 2017

Comment

You never make any sense.
              President of ?Go wbduel
              Hero of ?go Bug
              Trivia Master of ?go pub
              Returning Dec 2017

Comment

Update: Talked to the girl. She's a Muay Thai fighter + PT student + Dr Who lover.
                President of ?Go wbduel
                Hero of ?go Bug
                Trivia Master of ?go pub
                Returning Dec 2017

Comment

Um

To quote you:

Saw this hot chick (my scale is lightyears higher standards than most of you-to calibriate for example, your 10 is my 0.5) studying in the lounge, either a medical or PA student, around 20-25-yr-old (she's not asian so my assessment seems fair and accurate), from 5am to 5am? I usually arrive on medicine wards around 5am to study/catch up on shit & leave around 11pm, so there are several possibilities:
                  So um

She was at the same place at the same time 24 hours later...because she studies in the same place at the same time every day...

Am I missing something here? Is that right?

Comment

Update: Talked to the girl. She's a Muay Thai fighter + PT student + Dr Who lover.
                    awesome so when you tell her to STFU about that terrible british show and she beats you senseless and pins you in 5, she can then rehab ur crooked spine. true love <3

internet de la jerome

Comment

Perhaps studying biology has somewhat spoiled your libido, as you are now aware of what is going on underneath their soft, supple skin and alluring shape - all of the slimey, squishy things crammed inside and the subsequent possibilities in regards to one's own health. And so your subconscious persuades you to fantasize that they are indeed synthetic beings full of candy and rainbows.
                      (Pandagirl!)>(ph)>12 is just right

"In the end it's all a friendly competition" - qan 11-10-2016 04:13 PM 0-2016, 04:13 PM

Comment

Originally posted by tagmost View Post
                        Perhaps studying biology has somewhat spoiled your libido, as you are now aware of what is going on underneath their soft, supple skin and alluring shape - all of the slimey, squishy things crammed inside and the subsequent possibilities in regards to one's own health. And so your subconscious persuades you to fantasize that they are indeed synthetic beings full of candy and rainbows.
                        ?????????? What a life.

Also lrim you need to chill brah. You know this guy is the type of dude to draw his crush and leave it under her door signed "~~~*~* Someone Speshal~~~~*~*"

Weird ass n star star star star
                        4:BigKing> xD
                        4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                        4:BigKing> what did i do???
                        4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                        4:BigKing> ???? why though
                        4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                        4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by tagmost View Post
                          top banter
                          Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                          Your friend,
                          ​​Papi
                          ​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                          X