No announcement yet.

So I'm sitting here anxious and waiting for my final grade for this semester

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I'm sitting here anxious and waiting for my final grade for this semester

I haven't been around much these days because I've been busy with school.

Sigh, I took my last final tonight and now I'm waiting for the final grade for this semester. I'm a bit nerve-wracked because I'm trying to get into the Honors Program at LSU and any detriment to my GPA will only make it more difficult for me to do so.

So I'm waiting, and waiting, and I just can't wait to start at LSU this August and getting into the Honors College there will be like getting into a place where I feel I belong. I need a place where my thoughts on various subjects will not be dismissed and it will also help me get into a properly-advanced program for grad school, when I go. I'll be majoring in Physics, so I have to go to grad school--for what I want to do, I don't have a choice.

Much of my personal time has been spent on this game and I can't tell you how many sad moments, happy moments, weird moments, extremely pissed-off moments, and all moments in between I've spent in this game's community. I know I've never been accepted into the 'in' crowd on this game and I acknowledge that it isn't where I necessarily want to be...oh, all the trolling and bullying by everyone else and some of the craziness on my part, some deliberate, some not-so-deliberate, and yet, no matter how that goes, Continuum will always have a piece of my heart. Unfortunately? Fortunately? I don't know.

I don't hate you guys and gals for it, know this. Anyway, I digress.

This final test, and I'm rather sure I made an A on it, but I'm one of those people where I'll go through a test thinking I'm doing okay when I realize afterwards, or even when I see my score, that I made some silly mistakes in my calculations or in my answers, so I just don't want this to be one of those times where I make those mistakes.

So I start the core of my classes for my degree in August and I can't wait to get out of these shit-hole general requirement courses. History is such a boring subject to me. Ugh.

I'll know by the end of the week.

/is considering reinstalling later this year

Please share your college/school related stuff in this thread

Mastered memory techniques at an early age, honed logical reasoning skills to a scary level (chess, chinese go, impossible sudokus, math, programming, etc), increased brain speed by diuretics, exercise,diet, etc, maintained a sense of humor. Dominated college, made everyone my bitch.

When you are passionate in something, you will sleep at 12:00am and wake up at 4am every single day.

The drive is so high that you can't stop. b/c if you stop, your life will begin to lose meaning.

Find a passion and be the best at it. Be the first to wake up and last to sleep.

Show this world how strong you are.

Still single b/c I can't find a woman that could meet my expectations :\
    President of ?Go wbduel
    Hero of ?go Bug
    Trivia Master of ?go pub
    M3 student doctor (MD/MBA)
    Fide Candidate Master 2262 elo
    Solved over 600 evil sudokus (avrg time 6 mins)
    Future Trenchwars Sysop 2050
    Returning Dec 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Hero Lrim View Post

Still single b/c I can't find a woman that could meet my expectations :\
      Trust me that's not why you're still single
      TWL-J Season 11 Champion
      TWL-J Season 21 Champion
      TWL-B Season 21 Champion
      TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
      TWDT-D 2017 Champion
      TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
        Trust me that's not why you're still single
        Rudy> Maisoul has a history of making men out of girls. Something in his physiology.

Morgane> was that fun?
        waxer> like the first time i had sex, i cried
        Morgane> u really cried the first time u had sex?
        waxer> LOl,no
        waxer> im just like kthx, i never had sex

Comment

Update:

So I got the A, so now I'm waiting for the final news. If I don't get in then I'll just keep trying until I do.

Besides, talking to people on this game and forum is like staying committed to someone you care about even though they're in a coma.

Comment

Well, um,

I was admitted into the Honors college, so now I'm ready to go.

Happy.

Comment

Congratulations
              1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Working...
              X