So I'm Sitting Here Anxious and Waiting for my Lunch this Afternoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I'm Sitting Here Anxious and Waiting for my Lunch this Afternoon

Thinking about ordering Panda Express but that's basically chinese food for white people (oops, I meant caucasian-chinese food, political correctness #2016).

Also, have you ever thought about how the universe is constructed in such a way that an open/closed system (debatable, the "observable" universe is a closed system, but we don't know beyond the scope of that) filled with energy, matter, anti-matter can be structurally ordered (negatively entropic) to create complex organisms such as eukaryotes, humans, intelligent lifeforms, etc?

but.. think about it... what if this "randomness" or "entropy" yielded complex lifeforms out of pure chance, so we may not be ordered at all, but a product of celestial probability!

Obviously the syntax of entropy can be subjectedly interpreted, so i'd rather not commit into a fruitless debate. Just a train of thought so people can add perspective to their life.

i.e.: give a monkey a typewriter and an infinite amount of time, eventually he will produce a coherent, articulate message that people can understand. Therefore, is his spark of genius out of pure chance or probability?!!???!?!? WTF LOLOLOLOL :laugh::laugh::laugh:

In addition for those who assume that I am high, I don't smoke or condone recreational cannabis - b/c harmful to your respiratory tract, neurological system, other organ systems and an undefined long-term issues (we don't have enough data to extrapolate sufficient information for long-term statistical analysis, but let's be real you actually believe that smoking unregulated chemicals into your body will not be harmful???rofl *cough* *cough* *slow cognition leading to automobile accidents, etc).

I do, however, support medical cannabis for certain neurological disorders, although there are far better rx's and alternatives to therapeutically and pharmacologically tackle a diseased state, but ultimately the decision is up to the patient and he/she may prefer cannabis as a medicinal alternative treatment.

Yes, I understand many of you are blaze-it fanatics. Honestly, I don't give a shit. I speak the truth.

P.S. **** *** kid who keeps moving my thread. I know who you are-you little incessant, intolerable twat. I will destroy you.
    Last edited by Hero Lrim; 05-20-2016, 11:48 AM.
    President of ?Go wbduel
    Hero of ?go Bug
    Trivia Master of ?go pub
    M3 student doctor (MD/MBA)
    Fide Candidate Master 2262 elo
    Solved over 600 evil sudokus (avrg time 6 mins)
    Future Trenchwars Sysop 2050
    Returning Dec 2017

You actually eat panda express, you should probably commit suicide because your life means absolutely fucking nothing if you actually are willing to ingest that. I sincerely hope you get botulism and die because that means one less customer for a shitty fucking chain grease pit.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Using the term Caucasian is not PC. Since you are talking about a terrible Chinese-American fast food joint, the only people you are referring to that would get your reference are essentially American white folk. White America.
      ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
      Failure teaches success.

Comment

3/10
        Trench Wars' # 1 Solo WB

TWEL WB Season 1 '03 Champ
        1st Annual WB Tournament '04 Champ
        2nd Annual WB Tournament '05 Champ
        Elim King '03-'11

Sirius> Raspi I want to explore this fetish of yours
        Raspi> AAAHHH THE ZOMBIES ARE COMING!!!! sirius> finally... raspi> unhhhhhunhunh

Comment

Originally posted by Sirius View Post
          3/10
          Are u Sirius?
          1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Working...
          X