Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• base arena for javs on elim

Really ?

Way to ruin the game. This arena suck balls. Bring old one back. Just cast a vote somewhere.

Time to do something. Make ur 0 dollars sallary worth.. lazy staff.

Thanks.
    8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
    8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
    8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
    8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

vouch
    AKA Shaun
    ----------------------

Comment

agreed. need a vote on new / old elim map.
      TWLJ Season 13 Runner Up (Boss)
      TWLJ Season 15 Hit Allstar
      TWDT-J 2012 Champ

TWDT-D 2014 Champ

Comment

Thought it was good they finally altered the old map (made a change) and it doesn't seem too bad to play on either. Idk why people always want old stuff back when it makes 0 dif to the population anyway. I def love the adding late feature/ pract arenas.
        1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
          Thought it was good they finally altered the old map (made a change) and it doesn't seem too bad to play on either. Idk why people always want old stuff back when it makes 0 dif to the population anyway. I def love the adding late feature/ pract arenas.

Its allways empty.
          8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
          8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
          8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo

Comment

Schope, maybe you should approach the issue a bit more objectively? What about the new map could be changed? After playing on the old one all these years, even I've experienced fatigue. The fact that it was not being played much really needed something like a map change to spice things up. The attraction of ranking has really phased out and I don't know who is running the show on it anymore since it was taken out of my hands. We need to keep people active on the ladders.
            ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
            Failure teaches success.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim View Post
              Schope, maybe you should approach the issue a bit more objectively? What about the new map could be changed? After playing on the old one all these years, even I've experienced fatigue. The fact that it was not being played much really needed something like a map change to spice things up. The attraction of ranking has really phased out and I don't know who is running the show on it anymore since it was taken out of my hands. We need to keep people active on the ladders.
              being objective: replace new map with the old one or start a poll to do it. thanks

Comment

Working...
              X