This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I am leaving the game

Bye everyone.. was fun playing this game over the years and the fun I had and friends I made but it is TRULY time to move on for me this time. The game has become too unfair due to resolution changes in twd for me to compete anymore. I sucked bad enough before(well not really I did ok at times:P) but now that the incredibly bad decision to change resolution changes in twdd has been implemented in favor of players who can use bigger resolutions it has ruined the competitive aspect of this game for me and anyone else I dare say who can not meet the requirements. I can not afford a new monitor currently so this ruling has ruined the aspect of why I enjoyed being on a squad and playing this game. Thanks for ruining Subspace for me and the others who can't meet the res limits sigh.. I'd still play if it reverted but I know certain people think it is just a grand idea to have done this and it will go to its grave in the near future having this done(Shadowmere I blame you for poor judgement and lack of insight on this one and will always remember you as the guy who ruined the game for me..jerk) .... I always fought against making an uneven playing field as simple logic dictates that a game of this type should have a strict limit of field of perspective that everyone should adhere to. It was so well balance back in the day when we had the old limits set. The gameplay was amazing , the squads were amazing the activity was amazing.. All this has changed though and the game is a crippled mess now. The fact TWL has lower res limits is besides the point as it is a miniscule aspect in the daily competition that takes place. I'm definitely sad and mad but have no say other than being one more ex player who gave up on the game due to its problems and explaining my reasoning behind my departure. Any haters .. go ahead hate..that is of course your decision..ya I didn't vote in the poll I know.. not like it really ever mattered anyways as the fix was in over the subject.......but it never should have even been something to vote on in the first place. The game was fine as it was before and all the best stuff happened back in the days when res limits were set. I'm just posting this to let people know why I've given up. Also population is really bad.. and the game is just boring now.. gog.com denying my submission to carry us too was a bummer for me but I realize of course they are making the right decision not to carry us in the state in which our game has become. But everyone out there.. I wish you the best,, even you shadow.. I just wanted to let you know the reason I'm leaving is due to your ruling.. no ill will to you otherwise// It does make me mad but ya.. anyways . <3 to all pc OUT TW................... xxxx Jess
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

kill 1, save a thousand
    The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
    SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

also worst reason for quit ive ever heard, probably just an attention grab

and noone has ever liked sertifi on any of his aliases
      The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
      SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

you realize you can get like brand new monitors for like 100 bux easily right? lol

also most people are using the reg limits and doing fine, i hope you come back though!

Comment

Originally posted by roxxkatt View Post
          also worst reason for quit ive ever heard, probably just an attention grab

and noone has ever liked sertifi on any of his aliases
          +10000

80% of the things you say make no sense. Just an avalanche of crying.

It would be sad to see you gone but you wont be - See you in a few weeks.
          Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
          Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
          Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
          Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
          Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
          Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
          Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

yeah this seems more like a cry for attention....who would quit over a res limit being removed? I'd understand if it was the other way around and a res limit was put in place and you couldn't play. (You even said you'd keep playing if the res limit was put back).

So far there are probably only a handful of people who've actually changed their res - I know of a few like Riksa, but that's it?

Hopefully see you in a few weeks
            TWL-J Season 11 Champion
            TWL-J Season 21 Champion
            TWL-B Season 21 Champion
            TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
            TWDT-D 2017 Champion
            TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

We did it! \o/
              "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
              Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
              Dral>I can get implants

Comment

I, for the same reason, will also be retiring from twld/twdd. The resolution limits were the final straw. twlb/twbd retirement tbd.
                1:waven> u challenge
                1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

If only people who complain about the changes actually took the time to vote while the poll was up.
                  8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

funny thing is that i don't even see 1 new person who is now dding due to res cap being removed. stay retarded tw.
                    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Its funny that the changes were to quote "bring trenchwars into the modern era of screen resolution so new players wouldn't quit in disgust" yet I would love to see exactly how many new players we actually retained from steam and all the other efforts and if any how many of them play in twd or twl. The fact that sertifi is in control of any changes for this zone speaks for the condition of the zone. And to all the other faggots in here talking shit to Jessup, hes probably worth more than 30 new players with his knowledge of the game and how much he has done for this zone. Stay on the forums and be grouchy like the rest of us old fucks anyways bud.

PS - Hows distension zone going cheese, lots of players?
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

this will undoubtedly hit Paladen hard which is just terrible for the zone.

good bye jessup, you will be missed
                        TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

gtfo ur garbage no one cares about what you think about res limits, you just quit because you can't handle competition. fucking tranny.
                          https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Jessup I sure wasn't expecting this! It's gonna be sad to see you go. I hope you reconsider and return to the game, because Pub sure won't be the same without you!

Comment

Originally posted by Funky Hobo View Post
                              Jessup I sure wasn't expecting this! It's gonna be sad to see you go. I hope you reconsider and return to the game, because Pub sure won't be the same without you!
                              I could not agree more!!! This is sad news Jessup, good luck in life. Hope to see ya back around tw someday.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X