This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by senorkevin View Post
    That's a bit harsh banks! Btw the vote was made public. There were adverts with how to vote and a link explaining the difference.
    this is bullshit and what banks said was true

#banks4presofsubspace

Comment

Originally posted by Banks View Post
      Your twd headop everyone.
      Who's fuckin idea was it to give the most hated player to ever play tw god powers, and have him make decisions on the competitive side of the zone? I want to know what sysop actually did this, and punch them in the fuckin mouth for it. This game is dead because of people like Shadowmere.
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Poid and mmgod.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Raver for twd op. Cant stop watching.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Cres 4 Pres
            3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
            3:45th President> do it
            kyler> who is 45th President
            nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Originally posted by Ivf View Post
              Use resolution resizer and stop being a girl. When I'm free I'll link the resizer alongside my settings, so that chat and names can be read clearly
              Where is this link you speak of

Comment

Why so much hate on Jess?

Tempted to download and hop on w/ my 34 inch wide screen and stray the fk out of everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Afri View Post
                  Where is this link you speak of
                  http://steamcommunity.com/app/352700...46080855773494 not a direct link. Click on the link by M_M God.

if your laptop has a 1376x767 or something similar as your desktop resolution then change it to something lower like 1024x768 this is because the resizer is not very good at lowering resolutions. so it messed up from 1377 -> 1280. This simple fix has worked for a bunch of people running into the same problem.

As for aettings and other stuff this is the thread i made:

this program allows you to have a resolution bigger than what your monitor allows. i have used it with a 1680x1050 laptop and gotten a 2048x1280 resolution. why? i play another zone where people have up to a 2500x1600 rez. you NEED atleast 1920x1080 to compete with the good guys there.

what it does
                  -if your max res is low like 1200x800 you can use it to get tw wb rez
                  thus you can compete in twld
                  -if your max res is higher than 1280x1024 but you want to compete in javelins with a higher rez you can use this

what it does NOT
                  -allows you to use a bigger rez than allowed in any given arena setting
                  -doesn't make you a better player instantly unless you are spending some serious time getting used to the bigger rez

This did NOT work on my vista laptop. it gave me errors. on my win 7 laptop i could use it without problems. i have used it in elims without a problem using a 2048x1280 rez. when i specced a jd with my squad before christmas, i was kicked out because the max limit there is 1920x1200 or 1920x1080 (can't remember)

how to use it
                  -Note: Please uncheck "Disable Clipping" under Advanced Options in the menu if you have that enabled.
                  thats from the site in the link
                  -remember to keep the aspect ratios. 1400x900 is 14x9 (duh) while you are increasing the rez on one aspect eg. changing from 1400 to 1700 make sure you keep the other ratio the same. 1280x1024 is 1280/1024 is 1.25. 1680/1050 is 1.6. fool around a bit until you get it right.
                  -when i changed from 1680x1050 (my max) to 2048x1280 i had to use a 'very large' text in the options.
                  -removing stars and backgrounds helps too

fast installing guide
                  -download and install it like a normal program
                  -set the path to your ss folder like it asks you to
                  -double click on continum resizer and when you have chosen rez, make sure you choose 'custom rez' under the resolution tab in the continuum main screen (before you log on)
                  there should be a small box in the down-right corner of your screen

---

also, you need to restart the resizer if you change the res and enter ss.
                  TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by forwards View Post
                    is this what happened to the donation money?
                    Yeah, 24, buy us all monitors fuckface!
                    Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by field View Post
                      Yeah, 24, buy us all monitors fuckface!
                      it's abuse of the funds.
                      I undrstand he bought himself one but
                      3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                      nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Comment

I also decided to retire from subspace. I was always a dsber but was active in tw from time to time. Trench wars isn't fun for me. Pub is boring. When base games were hosted I rarely got picked to play. Same with javduel and wbduel. Wasn't good enough to play twd matches. All there is to do in tw is play boring ass pub or sit in spec and watch others play. Ss was the best game ever in its glory days. But times change. I'd truely be surprised if there is even a next twl and if there is it be made up of 5 squads. There won't be anymore new players. This game is done. Plus the majority of the players that are left aren't newb friendly. Who wants to play a game when u have assholes who continuously tell you that you suck. Enjoy what's left guys an gals. Cya jessup was fun playing with u. Wish you the best in life.

Comment

Originally posted by lame bomber View Post
                          I also decided to retire from subspace. I was always a dsber but was active in tw from time to time. Trench wars isn't fun for me. Pub is boring. When base games were hosted I rarely got picked to play. Same with javduel and wbduel. Wasn't good enough to play twd matches. All there is to do in tw is play boring ass pub or sit in spec and watch others play. Ss was the best game ever in its glory days. But times change. I'd truely be surprised if there is even a next twl and if there is it be made up of 5 squads. There won't be anymore new players. This game is done. Plus the majority of the players that are left aren't newb friendly. Who wants to play a game when u have assholes who continuously tell you that you suck. Enjoy what's left guys an gals. Cya jessup was fun playing with u. Wish you the best in life.
                          Yeh as the population declines, only the very experienced players remain making it a veteran game only and no room for newbies anymore. Shame game doesn't offer more content but that's the way it is until a new client is released after game is dead (twl impossible to start). There are nice people on the game still but I guess u haven't found them. Join spark if u decent in WB or basing btw.
                          1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
                            There are nice people on the game still but I guess u haven't found them.
                            hav u met Fork? :nice:
                            nah> donald j trump

Comment

Take 'er easy Jessup. I agree that the res cap should never have been lifted. The res change is something we were always adamantly against when I was running TWD, not necessarily because players can't afford new monitors, but because it has an impact on one of two parts of the game, the radar game. Radar has been an essential and basic part of the game since it was created, and indeed there have been players particularly skilled at the radar game (like MetalKid) and those particularly skilled at on screen combat (like Ruby). Then there were players in between who were proficient at both. It is now an onscreen game, with a little bit of radar. Depth has been taken away rather than added IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Weaver View Post
                                Take 'er easy Jessup. I agree that the res cap should never have been lifted. The res change is something we were always adamantly against when I was running TWD, not necessarily because players can't afford new monitors, but because it has an impact on one of two parts of the game, the radar game. Radar has been an essential and basic part of the game since it was created, and indeed there have been players particularly skilled at the radar game (like MetalKid) and those particularly skilled at on screen combat (like Ruby). Then there were players in between who were proficient at both. It is now an onscreen game, with a little bit of radar. Depth has been taken away rather than added IMO.
                                yeah but the guy who runs twd now refuses to play on anything other than cheat res so obviously the zone had to accommodate him
                                Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Working...
                                X