This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beam View Post
    yeah but the guy who runs twd now refuses to play on anything other than cheat res so obviously the zone had to accommodate him
    You refuse to join any team other than the best so u can auto win games so not much difference between u and shadowmere (if ur statement was tru about shadowmere).
    1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Originally posted by lame bomber View Post
      I also decided to retire from subspace. I was always a dsber but was active in tw from time to time. Trench wars isn't fun for me. Pub is boring. When base games were hosted I rarely got picked to play. Same with javduel and wbduel. Wasn't good enough to play twd matches. All there is to do in tw is play boring ass pub or sit in spec and watch others play. Ss was the best game ever in its glory days. But times change. I'd truely be surprised if there is even a next twl and if there is it be made up of 5 squads. There won't be anymore new players. This game is done. Plus the majority of the players that are left aren't newb friendly. Who wants to play a game when u have assholes who continuously tell you that you suck. Enjoy what's left guys an gals. Cya jessup was fun playing with u. Wish you the best in life.
      you suck
      Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

i met one of my best friends on subspace so i owe it that much but yeah the player base is full of assholes

Originally posted by field View Post
        you suck

your mother sucks
        3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
        3:45th President> do it
        kyler> who is 45th President
        nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Yeah I'm done too. I love the game, but I get endless torrents of abuse from people telling me to kill myself etc. This game stopped being worth it for me a long time ago. Have a nice life Trench Wars.

Comment

LOL, how do you quit cause of a twlj loss vs dice when you had 0 expectation of winning. emo as hell man..

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
              Yeah I'm done too. I love the game, but I get endless torrents of abuse from people telling me to kill myself etc. This game stopped being worth it for me a long time ago. Have a nice life Trench Wars.
              You get abuse because you're one of the biggest twats in the zone, don't go crying victim LOL
              TWL-J Season 11 Champion
              TWL-J Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
              TWDT-D 2017 Champion
              TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
                You get abuse because you're one of the biggest twats in the zone, don't go crying victim LOL
                I'm a bigger one though, took years of training to get me where i am now. Least i'm number 1 in something.
                1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                  PS - Hows distension zone going cheese, lots of players?
                  I must have missed the answer, could someone fill me in?
                  JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                  the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

I can't believe this topic is still going. Stop crying.
                    Morning!

Comment

hey look, people still play this game
                      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                        Bye everyone.. was fun playing this game over the years and the fun I had and friends I made but it is TRULY time to move on for me this time.
                        Okay, have a good one. Nobody here will even remember that you ever existed.

Comment

i still think it's fucking retarded to say you are "retiring". if anything this is a great game to hop on every once and awhile to play a few games. if you were good at this game back then, you will still be good when you log back on. just go afk for a bit and then hop back on to fuck around for a few months. try that instead of being emo and quitting like a faggot

Comment

y jessup actually quit...no1 fukin says they will and quits how dis guy escape
                            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

I have been instructed to write this reply by a truly concerned staff member who loves and cares about me soo much.. I'm like so blown away.. he is such a nice guy and great for the game. Upon reflection of his message I feel just awful and would like to extend a warm embrace to any and all of you who have been understanding and kind during this very hard decision when it came to leaving this old classic game. The memories that make me smile, the memories that still make me cry. The 10253 losses on Paladen (they made me a better person), The 5987 wins.. Wow ,, ,those moments when the dream of glory becomes a reality.. when working on my new moves pays off, that confidence where you don't think.. you just react.. and you BECOME the matrix , Looking back... those special games.. that's what made my life complete.It's been a dream.....

Well. I have a guilty confession. It's an awful secret. but... due to being stalked down and left an obnoxious message from a certain SHADOWMERE who seems to enjoy spending his hours crosschecking IP addresses and leaving loving messages to those he feels have insulted his great prowness and power of control that he likes to exhibit.... you know.. just to keep you on your toes cause he's a "superior".... superior at work , in subspace, in gameplay heck in everything. Thanks Shadowmere. I know you contacted me with everything but nice intentions.. like I'm sooo sure. Tickles my wittle heart... so this is for you babe.

I Jessup have been Aliasing after being away for only 1 month. The stress was too much.. Like trying to quit smoking where when you do so well and then bamm you go to the store and buy some Newport 100's and then regret it after the first one.. but you keep the pack cause.. cigs are so damn expensive these days..

Anyways I'm writing this cause of my loving stalker Shadowmere said I should for the sake of our amazing forum and it was such an important topic of course.. and also cause we family yo... in my sadness while away I ate 12 doughnuts a day for 2 months and gained 30 pounds to fill the void of losing subspace.. Thank you for making me do this shadow... without you I never would have quit the game nor decided to play again. I feel so honored to have been pushed to the edge of my limits by your resolution cheater ruling and ur superior ways. These days if I come on I play pub and javduel and think of the "what ifs" and the "whys".. perhaps twdt will be fun.. perhaps I'll quit again or alias and be called out by my stalker.. so whats the point sigh.. Privacy, peace and fun and relaxation with enjoyment for this IP I suppose is a thing of the past for me. I just wanted to be left alone. I'm sorry.

Assignment for my superior Shadowmere: Notes* Must write apology to forums 50 times as punishment for aliasing.

I Jessup have been Aliasing after being away for only 1 month.
                              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

LOL.

what name?
                                TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                                TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                                TWL-B Season 21 Champion