please revert TWD roster limits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please revert TWD roster limits

i rarely make pleas, but can you please remove the roster limits from TWD?

the roster limits are doing nothing but harm to the zone given the current state of the game. the activity of squads has outright plummeted ever since the implementation of the roster limits with one of the main leagues not having a single game in weeks. the squad activity died the very same day as the limits were put in place, and that is not a coincidence if you ask me or anyone else with half a brain.

the fact of the matter is that teams will continue to prioritize active players over inactive ones, and new talent has no space on most squad rosters which further cripples the activity. the game does not have many players with the right qualities to run a squad, and the lack of incentive to create a new squad from scratch is certainly not helping the situation. you should stop expecting the squad activity to take a turn for the better as that is not a realistic expectation to have right now.

if your intention was to create more activity and competition to the zone then in my opinion you took the wrong approach as roster limits serve no positive purpose with the current player base. it would be much better to open the squad creation process by encouraging new teams to be formed with the help of the community. the players should be allowed to be on multiple rosters to further rejuvenate the squad activity, thus resulting in more games and fun which prolongs the longevity of our zone.

there are times when one needs to accept their mistakes and act swiftly before it is too late, and this is one of those times. please don't let your pride ruin the game that we love and enjoy. i still applaud you for your valiant effort of trying to make a change in the currently stagnant system, but in the end it ended up just as predicted with no positive impact to the game. fortunately it is not too late.

can you please revert the changes? thanks.

have to agree its really hurt activity, cant just be a timing coincidence. this game isnt active enough to support a bunch of big squads, this is just hurting squads chances of recruiting people who only play a bit, let twl roster caps dictate "stacking" not twd.

also i think there should have been a vote for this at the very worst... not just to implement it, we vote for res why not this when its impact is much larger?

Comment

Its fun looking back over the years and all the shit that you stopped from happening when you cared were all the right decisions and staff really was retarded.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

hell. i've been doing the same for years now and it sure as hell isn't fun.

there are multiple things that require immediate attention -- matters that should be fixed sooner rather than later, but roster limits trump above all the rest and should be treated as a matter of utmost urgency right now. other problems such as leviathans reigning free in public, lack of proper event schedules and coordination, and various problems with leagues (only to mention a few) also need to be looked at in the future.

Comment

Yes please remove, theres people on LEGO that I would still like to play with but cant accept them on our roster cause of this limit.
          TWLD Champion 2014
          TWDTB Champion 2013
          TWDTB Champion 2016
          TWDTB Champion 2017
          TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
          -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

if you are too stubborn and refuse to remove the roster limits then at least do something to increase the TWD activity -- at any cost. here are three suggestions off the top of my head to boost activity:

1) allow players to be on multiple squads. however this doesn't work that well with roster limits in place, thus player borrowing which would be the other feasible option.

2) implementation of a secondary roster for trainees and inactive veteran players. the players on a secondary roster would not be eligible as TWL players, and would purely be there to boost the activity on a squad. the players added to this section would not count towards the overall roster limit, and would be a good way to keep track of player progress when training new talent.

3) try to start a community project of sorts encouraging new squads to be formed by the players. these squads could be marked as training squads with no rating gain or loss, and players would be allowed to double squad on these rosters to play coordinated games with their friends.

however, knowing you, there will be months of thumb twiddling and excuses before anything gets done unless you are pressured into doing something. i have always admired your work ethic, but unfortunately you've also always had your sever character flaws when considering your personality.

Comment

please revert...i've had to axe like 6-10 EG/DSB players from Cobra in the last couple of weeks just to ensure we have a somewhat active and talented roster for TWL....in an ideal world we'd still have all of them and would be training them up in how to twd
              TWL-J Season 11 Champion
              TWL-J Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
              TWDT-D 2017 Champion
              TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

remove limit asap
                7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10
                Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Who the fuk even makes the choice, to place a player(s) as a twd op?

And what gives a player the right to just say "hey ima gonna give a roster cap"

I dont think my squad "Force" has played a single BD since the roster cap.

We went from being most active bders to just DDing and barley jding.

From the looks of things now we can't even play TWLB.

Comment

Working...
                  X