X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official TWLD preseason hot or not

Hello all and welcome to the preseason Hot or Not

Dice 50-46 Lego

Dice decided as it was preseason not to field their best players, Instead ending up playing mostly javs and basers with the exception of 24 and Mythril which almost backfired with Stayon going out early with 5-10 which put Dice on the back foot.
    Lego played a good game, and pushed Dice most of the game, however was let down by two under performing players Axwell and Riksa, Riksa got subbed out early with a 3-7, and Axwell was left to wash up 3-10 ouch!
    However Lego's hero and warbird cap unexpectedly made a 17-10 and was only taken down by superior numbers in the end.

Hots
    Mythril 13-9
    24 12-9
    Joemoma 17-10!

Nots
    Stayon 5-10
    Axwell 3-10 poor performance for a full time warbird who has got potential for a lot more
    Riksa 3-7 Riksa had trouble adapting back to 1200by1024 resolution it seems.

Paladen 50-35 Spark

This was never gone be a highlighter match preaseason, especially with Spark having one warbird and that is Cloth.
    When your warbird lags out and leaves your non warbird team 4v5 thats not good, which is precisely what happened.
    With this paladen were able to team togethor and gave j-b <ER> the space he needed for his rush and jebass so he could stray.

Hots
    Jebass 10-4
    J-b <ER> 12-8

Nots
    Cloth for lagging out at start of his game. Cost his team dearly in teaming aspect

Force 50-32 Thunder

Force dominated from beginning to end, Iron Survivor and Okyo carving a path through Thunders depleted line, the absence of Ease was sorely felt. Beam 3-10 and Zidanes 1-10 were too costly to make up to a overpowering Force line.
    But despite this Weak put in a good show and remained last man in for thunder then finally getting a pummeling to go out with a respectable 14-10.

Hots
    Iron Survivor 15-7
    Okyo 11-6
    Weak 14-10

Nots
    Zidane's 1-10 Least he had the balls to play, which after Ogron accusing Siaxis of ducking games, Ogron was nowhere to be seen.
    Beam 3-10 Still managed to say Obese Losers after the game, before quickly exiting to hide under a bridge ready to troll another day when the circumstances appear better.

Cobra 50-36 Dynasty

This game started out pretty even to around 20-20 then Cobra pulled ahead, then Failed died quickly with a lackluster 6-10 leaving his squad 4v5, then Flew when pressed ran for the remainder of the game more or less leaving dynasty 3v5. Absent and Tripin were solid throughout with Ricko and Trasher providing good backup play. I have to say Cobra are looking very strong this year.

Hots
    Tripin 12-7
    Absent 11-5

Nots
    Failed 6-10 (superfast die out)
    Henchmen 3-7 and Guero 1-3 for their double 4-10

Cobra and Force looking strong so far, however they are the only top teams who have fielded anything like their starting lineups so far. Maybe its to hide their Strength that Dice and Thunder haven't fielded top lines in preseason, or simply they don't care. Who knows.

Hot of the Week

Joemoma with his outstanding 17-10 and Iron Survivor with 15-7
    This is a great score for Joemoma, he is considered one of the weaker captains in regard to his warbirding, however he did what a captain should have and made a great example to his team on what warbirding should look like. Shame they didn't listen.

Interviews with Hots of the week

Attacks> Want interview?
    (Iron Survivor)>go
    Attacks> so iron outstanding performance, their was a lot of friction between thunder and force to the build up to this game, can you comment on that? and did that make you try harder?
    (Iron Survivor)I dont have beef with thunder team, what happens is theres a player named Ogron who is a ******* ****bag, who has 37 years old, mental issues, and still live with his parents, who think he can trashtalk anyone specially me and force squad
    (Iron Survivor)>but ye i tried 50%
    Attacks> ok and how do you feel about Forces chances going forward?
    (Iron Survivor)>well we have real chances to win twld,potenza always been strong and made playoffs averytime we play.. ADD attacks and skepsis , it became a very gud team, i think the title is between us, cobra wich is good team and dice nerds.
    (Iron Survivor)>shotout to mah boy ogron who is sucking a **** right now, faggot. (sure he ment the kind you eat and with Gravy so didn't block faggot out)
    Attacks> ok ty for interview Iron, Joint Hot of the week congratulations.

(I had to edit in, as I missed most of Irons comments due to obscenity block being on)

Attacks> So joe, stong performance by yourself, did you think you were going to win it at some point?
    joemoma> i got really excited that game, i didnt take much time to look at score, but seeing us up a point 3/4ths into it i was certianly feeling the lego upset i was calling for
    Attacks> Ok, you had a little problem with your res at the begining of the game, what happened?
    joemoma> uhh yea, we all had adjusted to the advantage of twd high res, didnt not know twl hadnt changed, but the 10 years of playing on a poor mans resolution served me well
    Attacks> I see a couple of your strongest players didn't do that great, Axwell and Riksa?
    joemoma> ax was fresh to the line, its disapointing that we had a good line show and didnt preform. its more disapointing that assistents in spec allowed a 3-10 with out subbing
    Attacks> ok ty for interview
    joemoma> we gud lover lover <---Homo
    Last edited by Attacks; 06-05-2016, 08:30 PM.
    British> my 18th tomoz $$
    Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

?

Not playing pre-season is ducking? LOL. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Also, how many times I gotta tell you nerds I can't stand playing TWLD, it's an awful, boring league with almost no depth -- there's a reason why Mattey, me, and a plethora of others quit it and moved on to better leagues. I only play if my team absolutely needs me to, which is why I didn't play S16, S17, S18, or S19. My team needed me last year, so I played, and, like Ice Cube said, fucked around and got a Triple Crown.

Attacks I'd be careful sucking off Iron Survivor in your Hot or Nots, he's a choking hazard.

Never seen a squad so happy to win a pre-season game.
    top 100 basers list

Comment

Great write-up. I'd say 100% of what you wrote is accurate, especially the bit about the Force vs. Thunder match. Keep it coming tax ! :laugh:

Comment

Good write up Attacks. And dw, am trying to get back on low res for real games.
        "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
        Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
        Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Funny how an entire squadron can be ill advertised about the used resolution in ld

Comment

It actually makes sense why ogron ducked the LD. Would've got straight dookied on in a dead league (SS 2016). Them cavs though!!!
            tmaC> 1:fireballz> im the greatest coordinator of all time
            capE> lucky he didnt say captain
            capE> LOL BURN

Tapzu> tamzu vleane, we all know tou copied that nick from me

1:merce> ima go take a shower and try to suk my own dick

9:Fludd> guys, i want u all to know something..
            9:megaman89> fludd go play monopoly with children and dome

1:Kentaro> nice gay name elven
            1:Kentaro> suits you well
            1:PUTAO> fuk urself fuk emo, ur mother suck mu penis all day screaming my name

Comment

Credits by Olde.
              TWLD 2016 Champion
              TWDTD champion x 3
              Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Tanzu View Post
                It actually makes sense why ogron ducked the LD. Would've got straight dookied on in a dead league (SS 2016). Them cavs though!!!
                u ever gonna win a playoff game tho? it's 2016 and the answer is still "no". i'm really rooting for you and iron now that Fierce are gone, since you failed horribly to ever win during their reign, but maybe that's not enough. I think there just needs to be Force and LEGO left for you to finally do something in your own ship.
                top 100 basers list

Comment

It's easy to sit on someones shoulders and pretend to stand tall!! I don't see you winning a playoff game without gods carrying you like Jim.
                  tmaC> 1:fireballz> im the greatest coordinator of all time
                  capE> lucky he didnt say captain
                  capE> LOL BURN

Tapzu> tamzu vleane, we all know tou copied that nick from me

1:merce> ima go take a shower and try to suk my own dick

9:Fludd> guys, i want u all to know something..
                  9:megaman89> fludd go play monopoly with children and dome

1:Kentaro> nice gay name elven
                  1:Kentaro> suits you well
                  1:PUTAO> fuk urself fuk emo, ur mother suck mu penis all day screaming my name

Comment

Ogron, it's not our fault ur wbs went to dice because ur unbearable to squad with. U gotta stop follow ppl around,trashtalk ppl in ?message, and most important thing is recognize u uselles without ur teamates who always carried you.
                    TWLD 2016 Champion
                    TWDTD champion x 3
                    Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

Ogron had to sukdik, and laugh at bad jokes from nerds for 15 years on this game to get where he's at today. He is like the weird guy ppl keep around because he 100% dedicated his life to this game for the last 5 years. You don't keep him around because he's greatly skilled but, instead because you know he will show every fkn game because he has 0 life. Orgon the type of dude to trash talk new players in ?go base on a dam near dead game. Where keeping every player matters at this point. Is he afraid the new guys basing are gonna be better then him? Well, probably.

ALL I KNOW is when he got caught Double Squading in twd this past ladder. He sucked really fkn bad in terr for force. Then got banned, GJ shadowmere for catching the dsing fgt! No1 would have ever guessed it was him since he was so trash in "his own ship". Mybe that's why he only plays behide a stacked line??

My man keeps saying WB the dead League, But in all honesty "no offense to basing" How many basing lines does this game have? maybe 3 good ones? sounds to me its the "Dead League"

Comment

Originally posted by olde View Post
                        Ogron had to sukdik, and laugh at bad jokes from nerds for 15 years on this game to get where he's at today. He is like the weird guy ppl keep around because he 100% dedicated his life to this game for the last 5 years. You don't keep him around because he's greatly skilled but, instead because you know he will show every fkn game because he has 0 life. Orgon the type of dude to trash talk new players in ?go base on a dam near dead game. Where keeping every player matters at this point. Is he afraid the new guys basing are gonna be better then him? Well, probably.

ALL I KNOW is when he got caught Double Squading in twd this past ladder. He sucked really fkn bad in terr for force. Then got banned, GJ shadowmere for catching the dsing fgt! No1 would have ever guessed it was him since he was so trash in "his own ship". Mybe that's why he only plays behide a stacked line??

My man keeps saying WB the dead League, But in all honesty "no offense to basing" How many basing lines does this game have? maybe 3 good ones? sounds to me its the "Dead League"
                        Stomped.
                        TWLD 2016 Champion
                        TWDTD champion x 3
                        Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

Oh no, all the Force newbies who've never done anything in this game are after me! Lol they go around quoting each other and giving themselves praise, which is great that you got a support group given how you all have done nothing in this game.

Seeing you all rally around winning a pre-season game is one of the saddest things I've ever seen. I guess when that's the biggest win in Potenza/Force's history you gotta hype it. When you choke in the playoffs and get knocked out, I'll be quoting myself predicting you not winning anything, because you're bad at this game.
                          top 100 basers list

Comment

Olde still mad I benched him while he watched me, TJ Hazuki, and Mean Gene and our underdog TWDT-B team in 2013 take down Dreamwin's Terrorist, Ease's Thunder, and Hulk's dun vs me to win the league while he cried in spec to get in.

I'm sorry you've spent the last 5 years on the bench watching others play and become so bitter at your inability to become a viable player. Your entire existence in this game is predicated on trying to marginalize others deeds, since you have no deeds of your own.

I at least respect Tanzu and Iron Survivor for competing.

The saddest existence in one in spec, I feel sorry for you.
                            top 100 basers list

Comment

Seeing you all rally around winning a pre-season game is one of the saddest things I've ever seen.
                              You know what is sad? Playing a BD against thunder and having 1 afk from the start. Trying to get 6th and playing 5vs6 for 7 minutes the game while you guys refuse to spec. Eventually, when all spec at like 8-1 I have you instantly PMing me "Ogron> C U". It's hilarious and sad at the same time how you get so hyped about achieving nothing.

You have became a better terrier since you only play that ship, sure. But you are playing behind best shark duo left in game atm, and top 1-2 spider lineup. If you switched places with pressure I have no doubt that pressure would do better job than u - and you would get absolutely demolished playing with a mediocre team.
                              Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                              Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                              Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                              Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                              Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                              Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                              Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Working...
                              X