Official TWLD preseason hot or not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
    Olde still mad I benched him while he watched me, TJ Hazuki, and Mean Gene and our underdog TWDT-B team in 2013 take down Dreamwin's Terrorist, Ease's Thunder, and Hulk's dun vs me to win the league while he cried in spec to get in.

I'm sorry you've spent the last 5 years on the bench watching others play and become so bitter at your inability to become a viable player. Your entire existence in this game is predicated on trying to marginalize others deeds, since you have no deeds of your own.

I at least respect Tanzu and Iron Survivor for competing.

The saddest existence in one in spec, I feel sorry for you.
    Man this is false, I dont watch basing and in 2013 i still refused to even play any type of baseing. I think you begged me to play??? Who the fk wants to watch sum1 try to squeeze in a 1in hole for 25mins. I think it went something like this Ogron> Can you please show up to our playoff games we need you! olde> sukdik Ogron> so does that mean you're going to show? olde> don't pm me.. Ogron>?? I'm telling everyone you're a newbie and i benched you olde>??? man you're stupid.. Think u used the name stannis back then tho. GO PENS!!!
    Last edited by olde; 06-07-2016, 07:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Iron View Post
      Ogron, it's not our fault ur wbs went to dice because ur unbearable to squad with. U gotta stop follow ppl around,trashtalk ppl in ?message, and most important thing is recognize u uselles without ur teamates who always carried you.
      To be honest, more than knowing Myth's, Best's, Raaz's and Rack's kill-death ratio, r4's or their complete stats compilation...why is the reason for leaving the same with a common factor? I think that's the most interesting part of the story and the one all folks in here wants to hear about. Bet it's hilarious

Originally posted by olde View Post
      Orgon the type of dude to trash talk new players in ?go base on a dam near dead game. Where keeping every player matters at this point. Is he afraid the new guys basing are gonna be better then him? Well, probably.
      And why i'm replying mostly. There's more people who do the same, but on this case it's a recurring scenario. The other day it only took 5minutes or so for our pub man Xpresso to say "fuck it, this is unbearable" after getting verbally molested for his rookie sharking and said he's outtie instead of playing a chilled fun game. Sad.
      Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
      Your friend,
      ​​Papi
      ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Stayon View Post
        To be honest, more than knowing Myth's, Best's, Raaz's and Rack's kill-death ratio, r4's or their complete stats compilation...why is the reason for leaving the same with a common factor? I think that's the most interesting part of the story and the one all folks in here wants to hear about. Bet it's hilarious

And why i'm replying mostly. There's more people who do the same, but on this case it's a recurring scenario. The other day it only took 5minutes or so for our pub man Xpresso to say "fuck it, this is unbearable" after getting verbally molested for his rookie sharking and said he's outtie instead of playing a chilled fun game. Sad.
        I agree entirely, the reason why new players don't want to play because they can only play in team events who are played by people with zero patience and are trolls. This community in trench wars thinks trolls are funny and encourage them.
        I ask you all to take a look at people who keep typing EZ and slag people off for no reason other than them being new, or skill level, or how many medals they got, and ask yourself are these people really funny? are they really cool? are they professional?
        British> my 18th tomoz $$
        Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

wow, did you look at that not even week 1 and forum got really active
          TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Yo you ez newbie, nice November 2003 join date, go back to extreme games LOL
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
              Yo you ez newbie, nice November 2003 join date, go back to extreme games LOL
              doubt game's been around that long
              3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
              3:45th President> do it
              kyler> who is 45th President
              nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

??????

Thats just forums lol
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

get trolled.

Comment

Working...
                  X