Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Removal of the TWD Roster limit. (max 60 players)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removal of the TWD Roster limit. (max 60 players)

It's now 1 month and 10 days since the roster cap was put into place.
    Several squads have suffered by having to remove players that unfortunately did not find the time or will to join other squads.

Unfortunately, while a squad or two has appeared, one or two have also given up.

The reason for TWD roster cap in the first place was to prevent certain squads from stacking, "stealing all the best players", and leaving all the other squads to bite their nails.
    These complaints came from a lot of TWD players, including captains and TWD staff members.
    We wanted players to be able to test these new waters, see how they play in a new environment, teach new players, and learn from the old. We wanted people to try out being a captain and starting their own squads. I had hoped this reinvisioned TWD would bring new life to the league.

While the roster cap did result in some players trying out new teams, a lot of them didn't bother and many that were removed still haven't rejoined a team - any team.

As I've said before, the initial thought was to set the roster cap in at 20 players. It would have been stricter than TWL limits are now, and the consideration behind that was that at least half of the players who had to let go of their team were going to step up and make a new one which would be able to compete.

Some ideas are still being thought out. Implementable ideas that should further aid captains, squad members and players to more easily form competitive squads.

One example of such an idea would be activity markers for each squad, showing what types of games the squad tends to play and when (Week/weekend/both). This would help determine what type of squad they are and the percentage of games played in each division out of their total games.

While staff continues to focus on improving the system to the best of their abilities, mistakes do happen and your help is needed to make this league as successful as possible. The community is small, and most of us talk to eachother regularly (if not directly, indirectly through a third party).

There are plenty of ways to you can get active in making a change in the league. While most of us are busy with our adult lives, when you're here, try to take part in contributing towards a better TWD.
    3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
    3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
    3:i.d.> da fk is that?
    3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
    3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
    3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
    3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
    3:Shadowmere> LOL
    3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
    Shadowmere> Rofl
    Up in ya !> With his feet
    Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
    Up in ya !> l44t feet
    Deft> l44t f44t*
    Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
    Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

so bad sertifi ...
    WB WORST SHIP EVER LUL

Comment

sertifi's approach to staffing:

1. do something that is terrible for the zone.
      2. make sure everyone is against it.
      3. see it fail.
      4. revert back to what actually worked.
      5. write a novel with excuses and pretend it wasn't his fault.
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Yeah thats a good idea sertifi, lets do some hardcore analysis to see when people play with their squads that should fix things.

You are a fucking buffoon, and if you had just listened to people who are smarter than you over the last 10 years you wouldn't be failing so hard now.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
        X