TWLD Week 2 Hot or Not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLD Week 2 Hot or Not

Week 2 of Twld hot or not and the pressure is mounting!

Lego 50- 42 Dynasty

Dynasty started good , took early lead with a 10-5, they kept the lead until 24- 23 when game started changing to Lego..
    Lego who were clearly teaming better however they lacked a little more push.
    Paky dude went out first with a horrible 2-10 while game hadn't hit the 30's, dynasty were struggling with a player down. Legionofboom was doing good since game started but he couldn't hold the pressure 4 vs 5 and went out 13-10. Somehow Dynatsy managed take Axwell out with a 6-10 and gain some field , but wasnt enough.. Doughnut and rival did very good games leading lego to a unexpected win.

HOT Doughunt , lead lego to win
    NOT Paky dude, out with a horribad 2-10 with 5 minutes of game

Biggest upset of the season so far, and we predicted it would come from lego and we were right!

Write up and game watched by Iron Survivor, big ty to him

Spark 42- 50 Paladen

A very even match and the only difference being two players
    Racketeer for Paladen and Tower for Spark
    Racketeer with a fantastic 21 kills in twld which is a great score even vs spark and Tower with a 0-6 and didn't even finish match. Man why do you guys keep playing this guy? Talk the talk but can't walk the walk.
    Solid performances from more or less all players which aren't worth mentioning, But good to see Up in ya!! playing I often joke he has the best aim and worst dodge in the game.
    Hot Racketeer
    Not Tower

Thanks to Milosh for watching this one

Dice 50- 40 Paladen

Dice lead the match since it started , they played aggressive as usual and doomed Paladen. 2pacz played poorly once again 4-10 and first player out, right before Kado with a 5-10, 24 was doing good 8-3 and got subbed out for cape, 24> he meant to sub 2pacz. LOL very funny though. best went ham with a 20-9. In paladen side attack mod, racketeer and little buddha did good.. too bad they had a 1-10 combo (not u 0-4 and iam 1-6). paladen is a decent team who needs more depth, they cud win some unexpected matches if they had 2 more good players.

Hon Best 20-9
    NOT 2pac 4-10, not u/iam 1-10

Big thanks to Iron Survivor who watched and wrote this Hot as I was at work

Cobra 50- 26 LEGO

One sided result, Mutalisk very solid and Ricko also so, Lego I think have run out of luck on this one! a very structured team of organised players they couldn't find cracks in.
    Start to finish Cobra were too powerful.

Hots

Mutalisk 19-6 Good high score win
    Ricko 9-4
    Murder (for getting 10-10 when his team got demolished is worth a note in my eyes)

Nots

Joemoma 2-10 Has been strong in other games, still a bit of tinkering to his style to sort out I think
    Axwell 4-10 I'll say it again you are Legos full time warbird and you have to be doing better for your team! not tomorrow, today now. "Tywin Lannister"
    Doughtnut 3-10 The problem is when you spend all day and night afk you lose consistency, yes you may pull off a good result vs one team because you are fresh, but on the other hand you will end up playing like a old man fu*ks another game.

Thank you to Milosh for watching this game.

Joint Game of the week Thunder 50-33 Cobra

With the way Thunder have been playing, how well Cobra have and without Ease, im sure thunder wouldn't mind saying they were slight underdogs for this game.
    A blinding game from Ro and backup play from Shadowmere put this prediction to bed. Mutalisk for Cobra couldn't get off the starting block and Turban was called into help however this ended up a fruitless exercise and mediocre performances from Cobras stars weren't enough to re balance the cobra line and all Cobra players failed to reach over 10 kills.
    Every credit to Thunder who played well, I'm really waiting to see a few more players to step up from Thunder rather than a select few but they acquired Vys from Cobra after the very match because Vys was left on the bench.
    I have seen this so often this season in all leagues and it really contributes to squads not having much depth when players get up and leave when they have been benched. Vys would probably have played further Cobra matches, the point was already made he was missed, but instead got up and left, joined Thunder in front of Cobras eyes. I am a friend of Vys and a fellow brit so I don't mean this personally but this kind of attitude does damage other players being given a chance to play specially the more modest ones who don't speak up and throw tantrums when they are benched for the benefit of the squad. Vys is a fantastic player but you are not bigger than Cobra.

Hots
    Ro 19-6 Very powerful performance
    Shadowmere 13-8

Nots
    Mutalisk 3-8]
    Vys ?squad Vys

Force 50- 31 Spark

One sided and ultimately boring just like my Hot reports.
    Nothing much to say here, All Force players apart from myself dominated especially Siaxis with a monster 18-8, even Shaun the sheep was as dangerous as a rigged Sheep off Worms 2 set to explode. Fork with a 9-10 for spark was about as heroic as it got for them.

Hots
    Siaxis 18-8
    Cres 11-8
    Iron 13-7
    Shaun 5-1

Nots
    Fias 5-10
    Fiora 4-10
    Attacks 3-7 stupid dumb newbie trash who was messing around with Resolution resizer before game (yes I can make excuses because I spent hours writing this shit report)

Dice 50-32 Dynasty

Well I would say this would be one of the matches of the week, and this would be close, but my confidence was knocked from Dynasty earlier by them losing to Lego, and Dynasty played as well as they played vs Lego.

This game finally gave 2pacz a chance to expel his demons and did a heroic 14-5 (2pacz was very upset about the review I gave him last week, and took it personally) well I praise and shame equally, So 2pacz GG and well played. about cocking time and you still sucked in your other game. Mythril very strong with a 14-8 also, it can be very unfair in Hot or Nots not to give players like Mythril the credit they deserve because they perform excellent week in and week out and it becomes the norm in time.
    Hots
    2pacz 14-5
    Mythril 14-8

Nots Vermillion Flame 3-10 Tea tasting a bit sour at the moment.

Thunder 32-50 Force- Battle of the bastards - Im yet to see the latest episode of game of thrones however I can see Ogron as a Ramsey Bolton, while Siaxis as a Jon Snow, and Healt as Sansa Stark trying to get his virtue back from being defiled from Ogron, but lots of players hated in the game on both sides so hence the name.

The matter of the fact none of the players above played however plenty of stars were about for eye candy however. Though seeing Zidane or Cres dress up like Jessup would be a infinitely horrible imagine which I would purge from my mind by sawing my cock off with a rusty bread knife just to think about something else.

The game had a slow start as you would expect of two teams getting the measure of each other and only applying the radar, however Force pulled ahead after the first third and continued to control throughout. Iron Survivor was a Brazilian warbird killing machine and got some quick kills, Attacks controlled the radar scene early on, and Skepsis solid in midrange. Unfortunatly Ro and Flew couldn't reproduce their results from other games this season and fell apart quickly and Zidane I feel for him a little (as this guy no matter what dd/ld I play seems to conveniently spawn in front of me) , this all contributed to a Force win which leaves them the only undefeated team this season so far.

Hots
    Iron Survivor 15-6
    Attacks 10-3
    Skepsis 10-5

Nots
    Zidane 4-10
    Flew 5-10

Hots of the week

Iron Survivor
    Racketeer

Honorable mentions
    Best
    Mythril

Interview with Hots of the week

Attacks> Iron, anouther great performance over both games, especially last game vs thunder, what went right?
    Iron Survivor> Everything is good..team,im playing without rush in or think too much, im just happy and it reflects on my game
    Attacks> best has returned to game, and is strong and will be a massive obstacle for Force, any ideas on how your going to deal with him?
    Iron Survivor> Im not worried about him. First of all i dont like him, bad personality etc.. but gotta recognize he is a good player. But i dont have any special tactic to vs him, i trust on my skills and my team.
    Attacks> Ok congratulations Iron, you are player of the week yet again, anything you would like to say?
    Iron Survivor> Thanks. Shotout to mah boys: okyo-who didnt perform very well but def will own this shit up. Siaxis - love that ****a, hes mah boi. Attacks - who seems to be trying to improve and played strong. Skepsis - hes da man. Cres - whos a great friend, have such good conversations with him and i like to play with. Shaun - for his debut in ld. Healt - whos a great cap and person

Interview for Racketeer

(trying to get a interview of this guy but hes never on, will be added later)
    Last edited by Attacks; 06-20-2016, 08:49 PM.
    British> my 18th tomoz $$
    Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

A+ effort from everyone on Force putting this together and making nice contributions to the Hot or Not, thanks!

Originally posted by Attacks View Post
    Thunder 32-50 Force- Battle of the bastards - Im yet to see the latest episode of game of thrones however I can see Ogron as a Ramsey Bolton, while Siaxis as a Jon Snow, and Healt as Sansa Stark trying to get his virtue back from being defiled from Ogron, but lots of players hated in the game on both sides so hence the name.
    LOL

top 100 basers list

Comment

Blame the lag, thats always a good excuse when u have nothing else to blame (for example ur team don't have good wbs except for ease and weak).
      TWLD 2016 Champion
      TWDTD champion x 3
      Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

In reply to you Attacks. You have seen me recently playing as much warbird as I can and smashing it up may I add. I had to practically beg to be put in over turban vs Lego (LOL) and then I was benched over Skatarius (2-9) in the TWLJ and told to sub. I guess I didn't get the memo of subbing in -7, always thought it was -3 or -4... anyway for the TWLD vs Thunder, I was expected to be added but because Kentaro logged on with no warming up or anything and I was benched. Other players could of been benched, as I wasn't the worse scoreline in the Lego match. I was then asked to sub, but after seeing what being sub is like from the TWLJ game, I thought fuck that. I'll join a squad which is ran by winners. If you can't beat them...join them. I should of learnt from past TWL about how useless Cobra captains are...How many Cobra captains does it take to sub a -7 javelin? 0 LOL love this game

Comment

you'd played 4 dds in 5 weeks, you'd told me only a few weeks before that you could barely show to any sundays.....what makes you think you have priority over our other wbs who play weekly and show weekly? We have 6 capable wbs in Kentaro, Rasaq, Tripin, Absent, Turban and myself showing way more. You whined immediately to me in PM as soon as I added 5 wbs into the lego match that didn't include you in the line (literally 1 second after the 5th was added) without even giving me time to think about who to sit for you (which I was considering as I already told you).

Just because you logged in on saturday to play a game or 2 before sunday does not overwrite the commitment the rest of the team has shown. You've had 1 strong twld season in the last 6 seasons and think you have an automatic right to play? Get over yourself, learn some humility. If you'd been a TWLD all star and been top 10 in stats for wb over the last few seasons then sure, automatic starting is more likely...but you haven't. Getting a desktop now isn't an excuse either until there is evidence that you're going to perform better again, quitting after being benched in 1 out of 2 ld games doesn't exactly give an opportunity to prove you deserve a spot.

We had 1 bad day at the office and I'm confident in our wb line playing well again this season, your opinion means jack shit to me in that sense.

I also spoke to turb during the LJ as he's jav cap when skat was 2-5 about subbing you in and he had the confidence in skat sorting it out - skat died 3 times in about 30 seconds after that which is not something you can predict. Again, Turban probably wanted to play skat who is always online and committed over you who had played what....3 jds at most for Cobra?

I've always respected you, you'd have played a part on Cobra and could have obviously pushed to become a starter here even within 1 weeks time if I knew you'd be showing weekly and being somewhat active enough to warrant replacing someone else underperforming, the season is long and we're 2 weeks in out of 7. Attacking us because you got benched in 1 LD game is just....ridiculous.
          Last edited by Ricko; 06-21-2016, 06:51 AM.
          TWL-J Season 11 Champion
          TWL-J Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
          TWDT-D 2017 Champion
          TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

heh.

I told the squad captains months before the league started that Vys has always had issues on squads due to his enormous ego as he truly seems to believe that he is bigger than the rest of the squad, and thus feels the need to start in every league no matter what his activity or recent performances have been in the previous weeks or months. I have seen him throw a tantrum after being benched more times than I can count, and thus it is saddening to see that his personality has not changed for the better in the past 10 years.

I do feel bad for Ricko as he tried to convince me that Vys has finally learned to leave his bloated ego behind only to get betrayed by his own countryman after the first week he is told to sit on the bench to give other team members a chance to play.

and, as a response to vys:

you can't honestly expect to start in every league when you have not actively been participating in squad matches, and whenever you did grace us with your presence it was always paired with performances that could only be matched by players picked straight out of the public arena to play their first competitive match. It was not a pretty sight to watch you play and sure as hell did not fill me with any confidence of you being able to perform at an acceptable level.

I do feel you had a role to play on the squad were you at all active, and thus as a parting gift I would recommend you to look up the word humility in the dictionary because you still are a self-centered dickwad.

Comment

Some harsh words from Ricko and Turban! On that note...

Thunder Gaming Academy would like to welcome our latest recruit, Vys, to the Thunder family.

Here he will get the support and nurturing he needs to become a TWL Champion. Our former ranks include: Steadman (TWLJ Champion), Rough (TWLJ Champion), Best (TWLD Champion), Shayde (TWLB Champion), and Rampage (Mascot Olympics gold medalist).

top 100 basers list

Comment

I asked to join cobra and told you I wouldn't be able to show every Sunday and then when you found out I was getting a desktop, you was all over my balls on Facebook saying you didn't care if I couldnt make every Sunday and that I'll play games. And yes I did PM you after you add 5 players as I did vys> when only one player was added. When basers and lesser wbs (yes I can say that now because I'm on a desktop) and it was only against Lego. So if I was going to get benched vs Lego and what was the point. But you did add me after me going on and I didn't perform the best, but I didn't before the worst either... I got benched over skat in jav, absolutely shambles...I dealt with it and was told to sub. I was messaging pressure when skat was -4 -5 -6 but he was waiting for a response from turban, who was on 9 in what was then a close game. Shit leadership in two games. I then went for the thunder game and was benched over a player who had just logged on and over players who played worse than me in the Lego game...you then asked me to sub after I seen the leadership and capabilities of caps subbing in the jav game. And you expect me to stay to sub?
                You got your handed to you in the thunder game, not because of a bad game, because of bad management. Good luck in twl, you guys will need it with retards capping, who have no knowledge on skill and player chemistry and tactics.

I put UK on the map, remember that, peace out.
                Last edited by Ivf; 06-21-2016, 02:02 PM.

Comment

vys ever not hop tho
                  1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

the narcissism is strong on this one, lads. I was expecting Skatarius to be substituted by the captains on spectator frequency when he started dying at a rapid pace, but when his score was 2-5 we were still very much in the game with even scoreline and he was doing his share to help the team. I said there is no point substituting him out at that point because of the score, but when he started dying out quickly -- something I did not really notice because it happened so fast and thus someone in spectator frequency should have acted -- mistakes happened and no substitution was made on time. nonetheless, shit happens and we have gotten over it.

fortunately you found a new home -- truly the perfect squad fitting your narcissistic personality. i hope you will have a good season, and try not to make too many upset like you have in the past 10 seasons with your ego related issues. you are, after all, one of the very few players who make random ultimatums during the seasons and hop when things don't go your way.

Comment

I showed up for 3 games....played in 1 game and won that, got benched in 2 and you lost them....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Ivf View Post
                        I asked to join cobra and told you I wouldn't be able to show every Sunday and then when you found out I was getting a desktop, you was all over my balls on Facebook saying you didn't care if I couldnt make every Sunday and that I'll play games. And yes I did PM you after you add 5 players as I did vys> when only one player was added. When basers and lesser wbs (yes I can say that now because I'm on a desktop) and it was only against Lego. So if I was going to get benched vs Lego and what was the point. But you did add me after me going on and I didn't perform the best, but I didn't before the worst either... I got benched over skat in jav, absolutely shambles...I dealt with it and was told to sub. I was messaging pressure when skat was -4 -5 -6 but he was waiting for a response from turban, who was on 9 in what was then a close game. Shit leadership in two games. I then went for the thunder game and was benched over a player who had just logged on and over players who played worse than me in the Lego game...you then asked me to sub after I seen the leadership and capabilities of caps subbing in the jav game. And you expect me to stay to sub?
                        You got your handed to you in the thunder game, not because of a bad game, because of bad management. Good luck in twl, you guys will need it with retards capping, who have no knowledge on skill and player chemistry and tactics.

I put UK on the map, remember that, peace out.
                        Isn't this like the third time you left Cobra due to similar reasons? and yes I just logged on, I do not see why you think you deserve to start over me and then trash the rest of the team/caps if you don't play. You had two options in your situation, to prove people wrong through performance and take a spot for yourself. Or to sit there and sulk and quit..... Even in the season we were in LD finals you demanded for someone to bench for you in a 5v5 twdd prior to the LD match because we were trying to get warmed up. Why is it always vys > team?

Cobra will be fine thanks for your kind words.
                        1:Foreign> i screenshot every time i get mvp in javs
                        1:pascone> folder is empty :/
                        1:Tiny> LOL
                        1:Mega Newbie> uhauhauhauhauhauha

1:Ricko> i havent played so well and gone 4-7 before

Comment

LOL! thunder gaming u kill me oogy

Comment

not gonna lie I like vys but I didn't even know he was on our roster until Sunday so he's prob right about us having useless caps

Comment

Originally posted by kentaro View Post
                              Isn't this like the third time you left Cobra due to similar reasons? and yes I just logged on, I do not see why you think you deserve to start over me and then trash the rest of the team/caps if you don't play. You had two options in your situation, to prove people wrong through performance and take a spot for yourself. Or to sit there and sulk and quit..... Even in the season we were in LD finals you demanded for someone to bench for you in a 5v5 twdd prior to the LD match because we were trying to get warmed up. Why is it always vys > team?

Cobra will be fine thanks for your kind words.
                              Smashed you last night, there's a bit more proof. 1-0 to vys

Comment

Working...
                              X