TWLD Week 2 Hot or Not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ivf View Post
    I asked to join cobra and told you I wouldn't be able to show every Sunday and then when you found out I was getting a desktop, you was all over my balls on Facebook saying you didn't care if I couldnt make every Sunday and that I'll play games.
    So this is from April:

And this is from 3 weeks ago where I asked if you wanted to come play twld, which also shows you saying you cant show most sundays:

Outside of this our chat was based around me being on holiday in Ibiza, or me informing you that TWDD resolution limits have been removed so you should come back to SS and talking about the issues of res limits being removed.

Only other thing was in mid May telling you to come online for a dd.

Other than that, you've just flat out lied about me being all over your balls to play for us because you 'got a desktop' and that it doesn't matter if you cant show weekly, and at no point did I say you'll get games. Why lie? Why invent conversations? What's wrong with you?

The fact you just boasted about winning a dd and being up 1-0 over kentaro shows where you are mentally right now....rofl.
    Last edited by Ricko; 06-22-2016, 07:03 AM.
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

man, I LOVE twl
      TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

I fucking love this game...siaxis do you want your rod back? I've caught a lot of fish....bite bite bite

Comment

classic 'I don't know what to say' post, GJ
          TWL-J Season 11 Champion
          TWL-J Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
          TWDT-D 2017 Champion
          TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Not really, I've gone through our chat logs and screen shot of you asking me to join. Maybe you forgot to post them ones. I'll send them to you on Facebook. Maybe you can add them

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post

man, I LOVE twl

These Cobra people and the said player were already going on it....but what set me off was Martin Solveig.

Are you kidding me? LOL.

I'll be sure to let you know how wrong it is being brit and listening to crap electronics is an ancestral crime. Other than having your own free mind and spirit, I don't care. No excuse.

Cya soon in Hall of Shame.
              Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
              Your friend,
              ​​Papi
              ​​​​​

Comment

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

I've pasted the chat to him on Facebook. Guess he's lost for words. I'll post them later when I'm on my desktop and make you look a dick for missing out my argument and proof of me saying I'll join dynasty and you asking me twice after that.

Comment

The me asking you to join was from 10th/11th May asking if you'd 'come dd for cobra' and that the res limits are removed in twdd so you should join Cobra.

That is not begging you to join, mentioning anything about TWL or saying you'd play games for us....i'm far from lost for words, please go ahead and post the chat including time lines - you saying you'd join dynasty and me saying 'come dd for cobra' are 5-6 weeks apart :laugh:

Stayon - that was talking about how when I was in Ibiza we went to Pacha and Martin Solveig headlined - that's all
                    Last edited by Ricko; 06-22-2016, 09:26 AM.
                    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                    TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

You asking me twice to join cobra. You spoke to me in game too, not just on Facebook. I have no reason to lie. I'll continue to smash your squad in DDS and just pray I'm working the Sunday you face us. That is all. I'm done with the thread

Comment

of course you have a reason to lie, your pride is damaged and you're bullshitting about begging you to join and saying you'll get game time etc.

Asked you to join for a dd 6 weeks ago, nothing about 'need you for twl to carry us to glory plz help SOS', and tried to get you active and back playing again by telling you res limits were removed so you'd play SS again, yeah I'm a terrible person...

Speaking in game did not happen, in fact you asked me a few times to join Cobra in game so I don't know why you're even bringing stuff up that in truth is actually the other way round.

Glad you're done with this thread, because everything you're saying is lies and you've started space beef because of your own lack of humility
                        TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                        TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                        TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                        TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                        TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                        TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
                          heh.

I told the squad captains months before the league started that Vys has always had issues on squads due to his enormous ego as he truly seems to believe that he is bigger than the rest of the squad, and thus feels the need to start in every league no matter what his activity or recent performances have been in the previous weeks or months. I have seen him throw a tantrum after being benched more times than I can count, and thus it is saddening to see that his personality has not changed for the better in the past 10 years.

I do feel bad for Ricko as he tried to convince me that Vys has finally learned to leave his bloated ego behind only to get betrayed by his own countryman after the first week he is told to sit on the bench to give other team members a chance to play.

and, as a response to vys:

you can't honestly expect to start in every league when you have not actively been participating in squad matches, and whenever you did grace us with your presence it was always paired with performances that could only be matched by players picked straight out of the public arena to play their first competitive match. It was not a pretty sight to watch you play and sure as hell did not fill me with any confidence of you being able to perform at an acceptable level.

I do feel you had a role to play on the squad were you at all active, and thus as a parting gift I would recommend you to look up the word humility in the dictionary because you still are a self-centered dickwad.

Played SVS leagues and vys was on a league team as well. His team wasn't really good to begin with but with those 2 seasons, vys had negative records ending the season in both....don't expect much from him in this zone plus thank you for opening a roster spot for Tiny
                          1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
                          1:Zidane> congrats man
                          1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
                          1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
                          1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Originally posted by Rough View Post
                              Played SVS leagues and vys was on a league team as well. His team wasn't really good to begin with but with those 2 seasons, vys had negative records ending the season in both....don't expect much from him in this zone plus thank you for opening a roster spot for Tiny
                              Lol maybe beam can play a match now
                              tmaC> 1:fireballz> im the greatest coordinator of all time
                              capE> lucky he didnt say captain
                              capE> LOL BURN

Tapzu> tamzu vleane, we all know tou copied that nick from me

1:merce> ima go take a shower and try to suk my own dick

9:Fludd> guys, i want u all to know something..
                              9:megaman89> fludd go play monopoly with children and dome

1:Kentaro> nice gay name elven
                              1:Kentaro> suits you well
                              1:PUTAO> fuk urself fuk emo, ur mother suck mu penis all day screaming my name

Comment

Originally posted by Ivf View Post
                                You asking me twice to join cobra. You spoke to me in game too, not just on Facebook. I have no reason to lie. I'll continue to smash your squad in DDS and just pray I'm working the Sunday you face us. That is all. I'm done with the thread
                                Translated: Vys has unsuccessfully tried to learn photoshop on youtube and will not deliver said "screenshots of fb convos once he on desktop"

dkm LOL!
                                1:Foreign> i screenshot every time i get mvp in javs
                                1:pascone> folder is empty :/
                                1:Tiny> LOL
                                1:Mega Newbie> uhauhauhauhauhauha

1:Ricko> i havent played so well and gone 4-7 before

Comment

Working...
                                X