No announcement yet.

#FreePavement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Force is actually making an effort to improve in TWLB and acquire good basers and he hasn't been on a TWL squad and has already waited a bunch, let him play Week 3.

On that note, any basers not yet committed looking to join a squad should strongly consider Force. They're probably the best-run outside of the big 3 (Cobra, Thunder, Dice) in
    TWLB and have the best chance of being competitive long-term.
    top 100 basers list

Comment

For game purposes, I believe he should be allowed, although if we are to be super strict following the rules means Pave has to sit.

But...

Papi to the rescue......

Checking Pave's twd page http://twd.subspace.tw/?v=onthemove&...playerID=98847..it's possible to see that this man mistakenly applied to Fierce instead of Force after leaving Inducers (23:38 my timezone)...5 days prior to joining, regardless if there was a roster cap by then (Force's captains would of made a roster spot)...which means Pav either took mushrooms with my man Jerome or he was just super drunk, and he probably only realized he was applying to the wrong squad days later. Don't get me wrong, sometimes I challenge -FINAL- to 5vs5 twjd matches..but I believe this case, it was an honest mistake or my man would of been on Force earlier.
      Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
      Your friend,
      ​​Papi
      ​​​​​

Comment

I would allow him and anyone else who joineda squad before the first TWL match started last weekend to play this coming weekend. These players have already waited out a full week to be eligible without even having a chance to participate in any league games. It seems absurd having to wait two full weeks to be fully eligible, and that is why in the past -- and probably now as well -- TWL operators have been more lenient about the rule. However, the players who joined during TWL games or after the games had ended would still need to wait until next week before being eligible for league matches.

This would be the list of new eligible players:

Waven
        Dele
        Tiny
        Pavement
        Molle
        Tiger The Crab
        JeBu
        Invincible
        Raples
        Dominate

.. and here would be the ineligible ones who would be eligible in Round 4:

Vys
        Sulla
        Hunt
        Amnesti
        WingZero

.. and anyone else who joined during or after the league matches last weekend.

As stated above, the main purpose of this rule is to prevent players from changing squads on a weekly basis without punishment thus encouraging squad and player loyalty and longevity. The players need to sit out at least one full round before being eligible on a new squad.

I don't know whether my position is official or not, but my vote goes towards allowing pavement to play this week in the spirit of the league as this seems to be one of those times when the use common sense triumphs over rules.

Comment

wtf jones did you delete a post? could have sworn you posted. but yeah man i think anyone who blames tinktink for "killing inducers" is just trying to find a way to talk shit without telling the truth, which is that Thunder needs as many mentally stable players as they can get.

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
          suk him

edit: jerome, you guys are still on that same irc channel? its been like 10 years
          its like bachelorhood survivor up in this bitch. RIP the_paul our most recent fallen soldier.
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
            wtf jones did you delete a post?
            i posted in the twlj thread too, i think, was drunk
            TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
              i posted in the twlj thread too, i think, was drunk
              fuck yeah idk these forums are now just basically one convo spread out over 5 threads i forget which thread where and what sometimes
              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

#SukMe
                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
                  Force is actually making an effort to improve in TWLB and acquire good basers and he hasn't been on a TWL squad and has already waited a bunch, let him play Week 3.

On that note, any basers not yet committed looking to join a squad should strongly consider Force. They're probably the best-run outside of the big 3 (Cobra, Thunder, Dice) in
                  TWLB and have the best chance of being competitive long-term
                  ? Ahem.
                  TWLD Champion 2014
                  TWDTB Champion 2013
                  TWDTB Champion 2016
                  TWDTB Champion 2017
                  TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                  -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

#FREEPAVEMENT #FREEMAXB
                    tmaC> 1:fireballz> im the greatest coordinator of all time
                    capE> lucky he didnt say captain
                    capE> LOL BURN

Tapzu> tamzu vleane, we all know tou copied that nick from me

1:merce> ima go take a shower and try to suk my own dick

9:Fludd> guys, i want u all to know something..
                    9:megaman89> fludd go play monopoly with children and dome

1:Kentaro> nice gay name elven
                    1:Kentaro> suits you well
                    1:PUTAO> fuk urself fuk emo, ur mother suck mu penis all day screaming my name

Comment

pavement free yet
                      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

#PavementFree

The TWL ops have spoken.

The decision has been overthrown, Pavement will be allowed to play.

The TWL rules have been re-written to accommodate the new stance on waiting periods

The waiting period will now start from the TWD roster join date rather than the TWL roster date.
                        The Rules
                        The Standard Waiting Period for roster eligibility goes as follows: Any player joining a squad for participation in Trench Wars League (this includes changing names) after the last match of Round 1 will be subject to a 1 week Waiting Period after being added to the TWD roster by the Captain. After 1 week has elapsed they can play for their squad so long as they are not breaching the hard lock rules.
                        Congratulations community and thank you to you all.

Many loves
                        MRW

Comment

we haf triumphed every1

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                            we haf triumphed every1
                            Donald trumped every1
                            1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Working...
                            X