Spark Removed From TWLB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spark Removed From TWLB

Spark were unable to show a valid lineup to their TWLB games VS LEGO or VS Thunder.

Spark will now be removed from TWLB and their roster limited to 16 players

The TWL operators are discussing whether a replacement squad will be offered the TWLB spot..... watch this space
    MRW

24/7 bd is the only likely replacement.
    TWLD Champion 2014
    TWDTB Champion 2013
    TWDTB Champion 2016
    TWDTB Champion 2017
    TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
    -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Let 24/7 bd in, they actually wanna base. And remove any 1 week sitting penalty for anyone who joins them. Need some common sense stuff to help squads like this out, not mindless zombies adhering to the rules page at all times.

#FreePavement
      #Allow24/7bd
      top 100 basers list

Comment

Now that we're at 6 LB squads, could use one more again. Need Wazaaa on these boards, to let us know if 24/7 even wants / can participate.
        Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
        Your friend,
        ​​Papi
        ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Stayon View Post
          Now that we're at 6 LB squads, could use one more again. Need Wazaaa on these boards, to let us know if 24/7 even wants / can participate.
          24/7 would just get destroyed by the other teams anyway, why the desperation to add another rubbish team? To make other teams look good?
          1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Originally posted by Wazzaaa.nl View Post
            if it will help the league 24/7 bd is willing to replace paladen
            Fork: I think its more of getting them involved and giving them a chance to improve in top level of competition - just like we did with you and paladen. I honestly would love to play vs lego/cobra/force/thunder only and therefore get an exciting match every week. I'm sure most people on those squads are feeling the same way.
            Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
            Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
            Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
            Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
            Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
            Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
            Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
              Fork: I think its more of getting them involved and giving them a chance to improve in top level of competition - just like we did with you and paladen. I honestly would love to play vs lego/cobra/force/thunder only and therefore get an exciting match every week. I'm sure most people on those squads are feeling the same way.
              But it's games virtually impossible to win, top players vs newbies. I think spark got demotivated to turn up for the rest of lb games after the rape in round 1. I'd say there should be handicaps allowed for bottom squads ( judging on players on the roster). That way it create more fun for both teams as the top teams have to play harder and slightly easier for these inexperienced teams. Just an idea to keep shitty teams more motivated to play if u still want twlb to survive
              1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
                24/7 would just get destroyed by the other teams anyway, why the desperation to add another rubbish team? To make other teams look good?
                They wil show atleast.
                TWLD Champion 2014
                TWDTB Champion 2013
                TWDTB Champion 2016
                TWDTB Champion 2017
                TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

sadly the only way to help newer basers improve is to integrate them into better teams so they are playing alongside good players who can teach them, and TWL time isn't the right time for this (although now TWD roster is at 60 it could be good to pick up a few and teach them in BD).
                  TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                  TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                  TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                  TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                  TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                  TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by PrOnEsSim View Post
                    They wil show atleast.

I wont be so sure about that. Have they proven it? Dont think so. Most of them dont even play that much and especially not on sundays.
                    Major Crisis

Comment

No Replacement

Hello All

The TWL Ops all agreed that we should offer the spot to 24/7 BD.

24/7 BD have declined the offer

TWLB will be 6 teams.

All of sparks games will be deleted and the scheduled times will now be available for re-scheduling other games in to if the captains wish.
                      MRW

Comment

Working...
                      X