X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 3 Warnings!

Wow the warnings...

TWLD
    Spark receive one warning for starting with only 4 players and then fielding an ineligible player
    Dynasty receive one warning for starting with only 4 players
    Spark receive a second warning for starting with only 4 players

It will be discussed during the week by the TWL ops if Spark will be removed from TWLD

TWLB
    Dynasty receive one warning for fielding ineligible players in TWLB
    MRW

This is why there shouldn't be 8 playoff teams.. doubt there will be 8 teams that aren't suspended before the seasons over to be in the playoffs.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ +1, dumbest shit ever.
      TWLJ Season 13 Runner Up (Boss)
      TWLJ Season 15 Hit Allstar
      TWDT-J 2012 Champ

TWDT-D 2014 Champ

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
        doubt there will be 8 teams that aren't suspended before the seasons over to be in the playoffs.
        Well this isn't staffs fault. I mean what the fk, all these players keep abandoning their squads. Guys rage quitting left and right out here.

Dynasty is falling apart, there best wbs just left, Sulla leaves dynasty to join the rest of of Thunders second benching line. Slum leaves spark, COME ON MAN......

But that's just an example..
        Last edited by olde; 06-27-2016, 12:11 PM.

Comment

It is staffs fault but not marks, but the point is just do four squad playoffs
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by olde View Post
              Dynasty is falling apart, there best wbs just left, Sulla leaves dynasty to join the rest of of Thunders second benching line. Slum leaves spark, COME ON MAN......
              yeah idk why sulla and guero left (well i do in a way) but dynasty just acquired 3 new players and i think it's going to make for a more rounded experience across all three leagues. LEGO is notorious for having a fairly permeable cram so maybe i'm being optimistic about our performance but I liked playing with dynasty's basing line this past sunday. wasn't alot of ego, we were able to regroup and refocus without falling apart, but at the end of the day the fact that it was pretty much our first time playing together as a basing team is what sealed the deal.

from the POV of a dueler i guess dynasty's outlook seems a bit more grim but i dunno, i like the little group of players that forms dynasty's core. dont wanna jinx it and predict any upsets or even a strong season, but dont fkn write dynasty off just yet.
              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

#SparkFree

Spark will be allowed to continue in TWLD.

Congrats
                MRW

Comment

Working...
                X