No announcement yet.

TWLD Week 3 Hot or Not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The worse guy on this game is whining about trashtalk after going 9-3.. he cant handle the pressure maybe? but ill bring up everything u said to me, from last season ..and i dont remember me whining like a baby on forums. U little piece of shit, cud u fucking shut up and accept u are a fucking nobody when its about twld?

"Okyo continued to live up to his potenzial, slamming the door shut on Dudgeon with a ferocious 17-9, with Iron Deficiency (12-6)"
    "Okyo Drift (15-10) sped into the lead and never looked back, towing Cres (12-8), Iron Laggot (11-6)"
    "Potenza cruised past Cobra in what was expected to be a much closer match, as Served (15-6) and Iron Lagcheat (14-8) ran roughshod over their opponents"
    "Cres (15-9) continued his domination over this league, leading Iron Lagcheater (11-8), Served (10-9), Mark Stone (9-8) and Okyo (5-10) to the narrow 6-point victory."
    "God-King Okyo (17-9) annihilated them, going Super Saiyan ahead of Iron Lagcheater (12-5)"
    "
    Potenza improved to 9-0 for the season, finishing Cobra off as Iron Survivor (16-6) tore them apart with a plethora of invisibullets and flying through rocks, alongside Okyo (13-10)"
    "Potenza managed to get a whole 1 person to go positive in round two, and it only took razing 500 miles of critically endangered Brazilian rain forest to get it to us, as Iron Survivor went a whole +1 (!!!), notching an out-of-this-world 11-10"

You never gave me credit for anything, and suddenly when someone talk shit to you, guy writtes letters and letters telling how all tw population is so mean to him.
    Grow up.
    TWLD 2016 Champion
    TWDTD champion x 3
    Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

keeping the faith :thumbsup:
      TWL-J Season 11 Champion
      TWL-J Season 21 Champion
      TWL-B Season 21 Champion
      TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
      TWDT-D 2017 Champion
      TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

positive reinforcement yields much better results than its negative counterpart in over 95% of the cases hence why the talking shit to new players is something that should be strongly discouraged. I do not have much respect towards players who encourage such behavior in the zone, and thus have been in favor of permanently removing such troublemakers from the zone for us to have a better future. I do realize this is an extreme point of view, but honestly it would be better for the zone even at the expense of losing some players. we simply have far too many toxic players ruining the game for others and that is one of the main contributing reasons as to why we are not seeing any player growth. public is by far the worst sub-arena in that regard, but semi-competitive arenas such as base, wbduel, and javduel follow closely behind.

the funny part is that this zone has a lot of players who expect to be respected by their peers, but unfortunately that respect has to be earned by being both a good player and a good person. I refuse to look up to anyone who is known for being excessively toxic no matter how skilled they are at the game because that kind of behavior does not belong to this game. we are all adults by now, grow the fuck up or stop playing the game. it is fine to troll among your friends, as friendly banter is a good way of socializing, but don't fucking start spreading that shit to others and expect to escape unscathed.

I don't care what players have done to each other in the past, and frankly none of that shit matters. I would want to request us to simply be more positive in the game for once. I do occasionally troll others myself, something I assume is a well-known fact by now, but I do not do that shit in public unless it is against someone who truly deserves it.

this post is not directed to anyone, so do not even bother thinking this is a cheap jab at someone. long story short, treat others the way you wish to be treated.

anyway to stay on the topic, I would like to wish every team the best of luck. Cobra still has a lot of minor issues we need to tackle together, at least gameplay wise, but I have utmost confidence that we will bounce back from this slump.
        Last edited by Turban; 06-29-2016, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Iron View Post
          The worse guy on this game is whining about trashtalk after going 9-3.. he cant handle the pressure maybe? but ill bring up everything u said to me, from last season ..and i dont remember me whining like a baby on forums.
          You never gave me credit for anything.
          lol you completely flipped out on me on forums last year. i hadn't realized calling you a laggot upset you so much. my response was this:

Originally posted by claushouse
          i've definitely been hard on you this season, though. i'll tell you what: if you knock us or Cobra out of TWLD on Sunday and reach the Finals i promise i will write a glowing review of Potenza, without mention of lag.
          i also had you 4th in the entire league in my TWLD stats:

moreover, i chose you as your team's best player in my honoring the fallen segment:

HONORING THE FALLEN
          Iron Survivor (Potenza)

Iron Survivor finished second in the league in kills, putting up an impressive 151-110 record over 14 games, also good for the third best kills per game average. He had an impressive streak, going positive 10 games in a row to start the season, including 12-5, 16-6 scores versus Cobra in the Winner's Semi-Final. He cooled off against Fierce and Burn, only going positive once, but never had a score worse than 7-10 the entire season, making him a model of consistency.

and here is every mention of you immediately after TWL in TWDT 2016:

Originally posted by Hot or Not -- Week 1
          Kamikaze vs. Blooms
          50-30

Iron Survivor (16-7) led Kentaro (15-9), Skatarius (7-4), Jebass (5-4), and Cloth (6-6) to a massive 50-30 win over the hapless Blooms.

Only maketso (8-10), and Smoking Blue (8-10) even approached parity, as Tiduz (7-10), Up in Ya !! (1-7) and Wiibimbo (3-10) were all terrible.

HOT: Iron Survivor
          NOT: Wiibimbo (3-10). One of the least competent warbirds to ever play the game, his massive incompetence, poor aim, and atrocious decision-making were on full display in this game, made all-the-worse by the fact it's the only ship he plays.

If a Stormtrooper fucked Mr. Magoo, you'd be the end result.
          Originally posted by Hot or Not -- Week 2
          Kess (10-10) and Iron Survivor (9-10) were the only players around parity on the losing team, as Jebass and Zazerick were middling, while skatarius was atrocious.

Originally posted by Hot or Not -- Week 3
          Kolvalchuk (12-10) and Iron Survivor (11-10) put up a spirited defense, but were let down by perennial Paladen Padawan Jebass (4-10) and Yojimbo.

Considering i honestly think your lag is a legitimate issue to harp on as it is completely ridiculous trying to fight you on screen, i think that is a pretty fair treatment. i accurately reported all your scores, and made an effort to focus less on your lag after you lashed out at me.
          top 100 basers list

Comment

And Attacks, from what I remember of the early 2000s, you treated me like shit. I don't remember us being on Pandora together, but it definitely sounds like something I would have said in response.

As for my TWLD predictions, the backlash was predictable, but I'm not going to censor my honest opinion of a squad's chances over the possibility that that squad's members are going to swarm me in forums. If Force wants to gang up on me and try to bully me every time I write something about warbirds on forums (with my stalker Wiibimbo in tow), that's their prerogative.
            top 100 basers list

Comment

I really suggest you look back through the years at forum posts, and try and remember how you have talked with other people and why they have reacted in the way they have.

Your playing the victim card but sorry I just don't see it. This is the first argument i have had on forums I believe, but you have at least had a passing disagreement or more every other week on forums or in trench wars chat etc.

What i'm saying is its not "my" name that keeps popping up.
              Last edited by Attacks; 06-29-2016, 02:10 PM.
              British> my 18th tomoz $$
              Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

You still don't get it, do you? Noone is stalking you, idiot. You brought this upon yourself. We are yet to see a kind over written from under your hands. Be a man, grow the fuk up and treat people in a normal, accepting way. And fyi claus, even Iron is defetable. I've done it countless of times and he didn't call me a scrub or anything like that. It's just a game man, it happens. Move on, be happy, have a chat with the people you defeat/lose it and that's that.
                "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                Dral>I can get implants

Comment

lol, you're pretty high up there on your high horse. it was like 13 years ago so i haven't harped on it but you were a condescending twat back then, you wanna pretend like it never happened, go ahead. you always talked down to me, and now suddenly you're some paragon of virtue? get real.
                  top 100 basers list

Comment

turb ur breath smell like dongs

:dt:

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

why thank you for your compliment.

Comment

I actually subbed out Rival (he was 3-7 the time I made the sub) not Solemn
                        TWLD Champion 2014
                        TWDTB Champion 2013
                        TWDTB Champion 2016
                        TWDTB Champion 2017
                        TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                        -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by PrOnEsSim View Post
                          I actually subbed out Rival (he was 3-7 the time I made the sub) not Solemn
                          Opps
                          Fixed
                          British> my 18th tomoz $$
                          Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

Working...
                          X