Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who here still really gives a shit about this game and why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who here still really gives a shit about this game and why?

Watching this game die is like trying to put down 2Pac's cow of a mom only to realize with every bullet you put into it's head, 2pac somehow gets dumber.

#stillgiveashit? #why?

Trenchwars is like your ex girlfriend
    you pretend to not care but you keep stalking her on facebook
    Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

Originally posted by Wazzaaa.nl View Post
      Trenchwars is like your ex girlfriend
      you pretend to not care but you keep stalking her on facebook
      this is spot on. i cant think of a better way to put it.
      you think about her all the time but dont want to bother her because shes got her own life etc and whenever you chat its like it will inevitably lead to arguing yet you still wish you could talk to her but when you do send that message you instantly wish you hadn't.
      or at least that's what i imagine it would be like hahah
      3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
      3:45th President> do it
      kyler> who is 45th President
      nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Originally posted by Collossus View Post
        Watching this game die is like trying to put down 2Pac's cow of a mom only to realize with every bullet you put into it's head, 2pac somehow gets dumber.

#stillgiveashit? #why?

LOL man you dare to even mention my name and you wanna do some mom jokes, where you get that diss from google?

Keep using alias, I'll keep smackin yo scrub ass like I always do, d i c e 2 0 1 6 better recognize fuck boy. :laugh:
        https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

#stillgiveashit? #why?
          Is this the kid I slapped in a warbird duel repeatedly after he talked shit? Nothing colossus about you.

Comment

LOOOOOOOL... dis 2pacz guy feel like he representin dice when game dead. Most UNDECORATED loser in the history of trenchwars... literally 0 medals after playing 10+ years.

How bad can you be??? LOOOOOOL

Comment

A lot of people still care and just because you have some grudge don't take it here. It only shows what a sad person you are to take the time to come and complain about a game you apparently don't like. Many people put their free time into this game to try to make it better and more fun. At least 2pac gives suggestions. I don't see you do shit. Nor do I see you in game.
              You want to whine like a child go ahead but don't insult a game that has lived on this long. Now run along back to your momas titty child.

Comment

LOOOOOOOL... dis 2pacz guy feel like he representin dice when game dead. Most UNDECORATED loser in the history of trenchwars... literally 0 medals after playing 10+ years.

How bad can you be??? LOOOOOOL

guy literally talking about his medals, pathetic as fuck, i think rothe just summed up this fuck boy simply. :laugh:
                https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

i still really give a shit about this game because

tRASHER
                  NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

i am the pooping champion of course i give shits. i provide championship shits.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                      tRASHER
                      You rang?
                      JAMAL> laggy no skill nebwie
                      JuanJuan> you a fucking lagass cheater
                      mAZe Of tOrM> try more faggot
                      mAZe Of tOrM> u suck dick

Shadowmere> Nice lag you fagf

Comment

i Still cum on to see the gallery and look to see what inspirational wisdom the forum highlander will bring us!!

sigpic

Im gonna slash and gash, rip another hole in your ass.
                        I'll smear blood on the walls and then play
                        tennis with your balls, and if the phone rings dont answer the caLL.
                        im gonna slit yo throat, fuk u like a goat
                        i'LL rip yo fore skin off and make a winter coat. PEACE!

Comment

#stillgiveashit? #why?
                          new post of the year here
                          $$$
                          The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                          SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Raver420 View Post
                            i Still cum on to see the gallery and look to see what inspirational wisdom the forum highlander will bring us!!

and you should probably avoid gargling the tiny penises of autistic children
                            The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                            SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Working...
                            X