X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

viva l'italia motherfucker

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
      I'm glad to see that absolutely nothing about Trench Wars has changed!
      Trench Wars. Trench Wars never changes.

SVS zones waged war to gather points and bounty. EG built an extreme empire from its lust for flags and territory. Hockey Zone shaped a battered IRL sport into a Subspace superpower.

But Trench Wars never changes.

In the 21st century, Trench Wars was still waged over the resources that could be acquired. Only this time, the spoils of war were also its weapons: pubbux and e-cred. For these resources, Hyperspace would invade 17th Parallel, Chaos would annex DSB, and the SSC Council would dissolve into quarreling, bickering 0-pop zones, bent on controlling the last remaining 12 players on SS.

In 2018, the storm of Trench Wars had come again. In two brief hours, most of SSC was reduced to private 10x Experience Runescape servers. And from the ashes of 3v3 Devastation, a new zone would struggle to arise.

A few were able to reach the relative safety of the safe zones. Your family was part of that group that entered bottom safe. Imprisoned beneath the vast expanse of spawn, under a mountain of empty tiles, a generation has lived without knowledge of the flagroom.

Life in the Safe is about to change.
      "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
      -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Le~ paul, whats up man.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

My suggestions:
          - allow double squadding, triple squadding, or whatever else people are willing to do to play (honestly, who gives a fuck if we have double squadders in TWD? TWD is done without more activity. Keep doublesquadders out of TWL though.)
          - reinstate res limits
          - Hire someone for TWD Head that isn't interested in impressing the vocal minority

Edit: Oh yeah, and implement at least the first idea immediately.

Comment

totally agree with weaver. zid is a 100% butt munching pickle head. ive said this time and time again, and no one seems to be listening.

also shadowere was staff for years before this stint as well.
            4:BigKing> xD
            4:Best> i'm leaving chat
            4:BigKing> what did i do???
            4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
            4:BigKing> ???? why though
            4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
            4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Working...
            X