• Show
Clear All

Yeah, there you go Qan, shadowmere is a giant faggot. wooo
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Very constructive, as usual zid

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
        lol ignore weaver boys, he's the type of person to leave a squad if someone says hes playing bad.

he's just salty atm that dice booted him off twl roster 5 mins before hard lock and now he wants to cry about TWD :laugh:
        At least dice and good teams let him on their squad.
        1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
          At least dice and good teams let him on their squad.
          Ignore Zid, he's part of (edit) what's wrong with our zone ;p

Comment

weaver is whats wrong with this zone, rather join teams where he benches and doesnt get added to twl roster than help other teams

Comment

I like Shadowmere tbh. I don't like bots crashing though, I'd revert that change.

Comment

weaver is whats wrong with this zone, rather join teams where he benches and doesnt get added to twl roster than help other teams
                Translation: Weaver has a life and can't make it to TWL...

Comment

translation: you asked to be on twl roster but didnt make the cut on a good team and now you're crying about twd settings

Comment

cant help but agree to this lol. ur a nice guy weaver but u are exactly what is wrong with this zone. a veteran who has been unwilling to start on a squad and preferred to bench for titles.
                    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                      cant help but agree to this lol. ur a nice guy weaver but u are exactly what is wrong with this zone. a veteran who has been unwilling to start on a squad and preferred to bench for titles.
                      Clearly you don't know anything about me or my history in TW. I've never actively played TWL on a favourite Always played with the underdogs or made my own squad like Grapevine, which some people incredibly still remember. Now that I'm inactive (haven't been able to play TWL actively in years), I just want to TWD and have been telling captains that for a long long time. For some reason, players don't understand this and apparently you are one of them. Does everyone have to play in TWL to contribute to the zone? Would you rather they all leave en masse? You'd be left with nothing.

Comment

got no issue with you making excuses for benching for titles, u better put sum respek on my name tho its cause of me u have titles

Comment

Lol..as far as I'm concerned, I never won a title with you Zid. If you don't play TWL you don't earn the right to a title, regardless of if you were on the squad or not. That said, I don't consider myself to have ever won a TWL title and I've always been alright with that. A win with Thunder doesn't really seem like a win when the odds are so stacked in your favour - you've recruited your way to titles as the zone dies and players have nowhere else to go. TWL used to be competitive, maybe you were around then? Maybe not? I don't remember you at least so maybe you were on the bench back then

Comment

ungrateful fgt

Comment

ungrateful fgt
                              Suck it, bitch!

Comment

I'm glad to see that absolutely nothing about Trench Wars has changed!
                                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                                the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Working...
                                X