TWLD Week 4 Hot or Not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by guero View Post
    Just imagine instead of having 10 rats in a big house put those rats in a small room.... you will see always rats..... that's right you got the point my friend... make this game active.
    #PostOfTheYear2016
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Just imagine instead of having 10 rats in a big house put those rats in a small room.... you will see always rats..... that's right you got the point my friend... make this game active.
      I cant even....LOL
      TWL-J Season 11 Champion
      TWL-J Season 21 Champion
      TWL-B Season 21 Champion
      TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
      TWDT-D 2017 Champion
      TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

you legend!
        Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
        Your friend,
        ​​Papi
        ​​​​​

Comment

I know this isn't a TW suggestions thread, but in terms of making the zone active, I've been saying it for years: bring elim/base/javduel, or TWD maps (one for each league--squads could fight for the spotlight TWD game in the pub arena), into pub (just like EG did) and allow automated games to run around the clock, giving pubbers exposure to the competitive scene directly upon opening the game.

Comment

Working...
          X