No announcement yet.

Spark vs Lego TWLD appeal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no one else is appealing a game due to scoreboard issues except the one who got beaten heavily in an upset....a scoreboard can't make you go from a 10-10 player to a 3-10 player, there's no excuse for that, mental or not. Don't attack me over this, if people agreed with you this would be getting replayed or more people would be speaking up on the forum over this.
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

in my opinion no one can blame the missing scoreboards for their teams poor performance even though it affected every single team. in the end it was not that big of a deal even if the players are used to checking the scoreboard as most of the coordinated teams were still very much on the same page with player deaths and overall pacing of the game. i also feel like everyone who is even half decent at the game frequently checks the player list to see how the team is performing, but maybe that is just me.

if you want to blame someone then blame your team for their lack of adaptability.

Comment

I give up.
        "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
        Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
        Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by mtine View Post
          I give up.
          Don't give up man. Your red reputation bar's gonna reach other side of screen if you continue.
          1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

what is that even based off? is it some loser like poid manually updating it? doubt he could program an actual algorithm for it.

p.s. fork y u change
            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Working...
            X