Spark vs Lego TWLD appeal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spark vs Lego TWLD appeal

So there were no scores in the arena and nobody knew wtf was going on. We were literally blind about everything and people just didn't know what to do. Would be nice if this could get fixed and the match replayed...oh and lag. FFS, check people's lag. Because this game was a fuckfest of eats.
    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

Server lag cost me big time
    TWLD Champion 2014
    TWDTB Champion 2013
    TWDTB Champion 2016
    TWDTB Champion 2017
    TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
    -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by mtine View Post
      So there were no scores in the arena and nobody knew wtf was going on. We were literally blind about everything and people just didn't know what to do. Would be nice if this could get fixed and the match replayed...oh and lag. FFS, check people's lag. Because this game was a fuckfest of eats.
      I think alot of the games timers were messed up so u suggesting for all the others to b replayed too? Force vs dice showed the timer at one point as 1 min and 30 seconds even though it should have been 12 mins and 30 seconds then with 30 seconds to go, even though dice were in control, forces timer increases to 15 minutes (indicating force winning the match) and after the game over message it displayed the message dice wins the game. Dice won fair and square, the timer was very confusing but I doubt it was the cause for force losing the match.
      1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
        I think alot of the games timers were messed up so u suggesting for all the others to b replayed too? Force vs dice showed the timer at one point as 1 min and 30 seconds even though it should have been 12 mins and 30 seconds then with 30 seconds to go, even though dice were in control, forces timer increases to 15 minutes (indicating force winning the match) and after the game over message it displayed the message dice wins the game. Dice won fair and square, the timer was very confusing but I doubt it was the cause for force losing the match.
        Win or lose, I think it happened in most matches, base games with reverse timers, wb and jav games without kill counters. Atleast all the ones I saw and that I've played in, it was the case. So whichever the outcome was, it was fair for all squads.

But..that was probably the saddest day, by far, on my entire SS journey as we were playing blind, giving the Pub 0 feel to it, on an already extremely dookie game.

Mans going on Hall of Shame soon enough.
        Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
        Your friend,
        ​​Papi
        ​​​​​

Comment

yeah pretty pathetic in general.
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

was a great comic relief

+1 wud do it again

Comment

This appeal is in discussion.

Just so everyone is clear on what happened with the timers.
              The maps were updated during the week with the new (correct) history, during the update the graphic file for the timer was "lost", this has now been replaced.
              The TWLB timer being flipped is still unknown but is being investigated and should be fixed before next weekend.
              MRW

Comment

honestly you're opening a can of worms with this, appealing one game for scoreboard issues is asking to appeal them all, yeah it threw people off and added confusion but it didn't affect their technical skills to play imo
                Big Chill

Comment

This appeal has been discussed and will not be granted.
                  MRW

Comment

Agreed, scoreboards haven't always been a feature, i see them as a nifty added tool rather than a fundamental part of being able to play. Lag was horrible through the night but it was the same for everyone and we would have to replay every game if this was granted as all of the games had no scoreboards and a heightened degree of lag, not just this one.
                    British> my 18th tomoz $$
                    Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

That was the aim of the appeal Attacks. Last week was just embarassing for TWL.
                      Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                      Dral>I can get implants

Comment

I don't think you can blame scoreboards for losing a game tbh - it would affect twlb more or possibly a very tight TWLD game, however it was 50-29 so a solid drumming. Blaming the scoreboard is just looking for a scapegoat for a bad game, Lego are a good side and can bounce back (plus we all make playoffs anyway).
                        TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                        TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                        TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                        TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                        TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                        TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

lol I said drumming, how English....shame it's actually drubbing
                          TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                          TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                          TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                          TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                          TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                          TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

its honestly a mental thing though. even though you might not check the score often, when it is actually missing it stays in the back of your mind. but it doesnt really matter at this point because we would have to appeal the entire week which is not possible. just move on.
                            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

You don't get it Ricko. It's what Cris said: it's in the back of your mind and without it we just didn't know what to do. People were running around like headless chickens. It plays an important role. Thought a warbird of your calibre would've figured this out by now. Sadly you are just another claushaus.
                              Napoleon Hill

Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Working...
                              X