Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLB Season 21 Week 5 HoN

I am bacccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I have seen three games, these I will talk about. The others were a forfeit. Bye bye Dynasty. And LEGO vs Dice. B-O-R-I-N-G.

Force vs. Cobra 9:55 - 15:00
    Force: Zizzo (5), Rodney/Healt (8), Omega red, i.d., pavement, TheWadoRooster, Siaxis
    Cobra: Trasher (5), skatarius/Commodo (8), Turban, Squallff8, Tripin, Ricko, Rough
    Pressure where are you? Are you catching pokemon or just too scared to play? Cobra controlled the first few minutes, untill siaxis went into warbird. Soon enough he got a TeK. Then the bot started to flip. It worked as good as Trasher's terring. I still dont know what the man was doing. Did he think his goal was to die as much as possible in a few minutes? His catching caused a comeback of Force. Worth telling is Rodney killing Trasher in cram with a shrap from right wall bombing. Besides that it went pretty much even, untill the end. Force had the cram, but then healt was so smart to mine. Cram was lost and Cobra was in. They took flag and won.

HOT: Turban, guy went nuts.
    NOT: Omega red couldn't hit the positive numbers.

Force vs. dicE 14:16 - 15:00
    Force: Zizzo (5), Rodney/Healt (8), i.d., pavement, steph curry, omega red, TheWadoRooster
    dicE: Oderus Urungus (5), 24/Mythril (8), Holy Ship, Beanie, JAMAL, Megaman89, dreamwin

Stayon faked an injury like Cristiano Ronaldo, big men don't run away from matches. Cape also stayed in spec. In this game Rodney pulled another cramtek from outside base. Guy is already a legend now. Oderus was dying faster than the cops in the US currently are, is it that hard to stay alive? I guess it is. Then the same guy thought "Hey, let's afk in flagroom". Or was it more like "Hey, a pidgey! I gotta catch it!". Well dude, you are part of the reason why this game was so close. Megaman89 lagged out and got subbed by our wannabe Ronaldo, hi Stayon. After Holy Ship has been changed into lancaster and back into spider he got subbed by Cape. This made the match turn around and dicE won it, thanks to Zizzo. Guy choked big time. And 24, dunno if you know this. But mining whole flagroom isn't something you should do all the time. Especially when you and your partner aren't timing the whole game. Focus on that first!

HOT: JAMAL/dreamwin. These guys carried dicE to the victory
    NOT: 24/Mythril, your timing was off big time. Luckily your spiders won u the game.

Thunder vs. Cobra 13:33 - 15:00
    Thunder: Ogron (5), Mattey/Zidane (8), Ease, M_M God, Davy, Hellkite, mcvicar.
    Cobra: Pressure (5), Commodo/Vatican Assassin (8), Turban, Trasher, Squallff8, skatarius, Ricko.

Ogron vs. Pressure. Which of these guys gonna trash the other after the game? We all know it's gonna happen... In the first ten seconds you think Ogron got the biggest chance. Pressure managed to die within these seconds, record in TWL-B? Atleast this season it is. It looked like it was gonna be a boring game, Thunder went up to 5-0. Cobra started to pull a comeback, made by zidane. Guy repped two mines near Ogron at a wall. M_M God had some good pushes that killed Pressure. Yet Ogron decided to warp to spawn when he just warped to flag and noticed he would die. What were you doing? Your bursts had a variaty of zero, I hope for your girlfriend (if you have any) that you variate more in bed than this. "Let's go under!!!" Or is this because you got raped in the butt and scared it would happen again? dkm. Cobra made a comeback to 10-9, it went closely up till the end. Pressure made it exciting by afking in ear while Thunder was attacking cram. He also died not much later.. If you only lost. Would blame you for it then. Cobra and especially turban made sure they win the game. The guy went nuts for another game.

HOT: Turban. This man real?
    NOT: Both terrs. Dunno what you were doing. Too busy PM-ing each other?
    Major Crisis

damn all that talking about me and I didn't even make it into NOT list, disappointed

Comment

Guess you didn't notice me on the stadium camera, sitting on the sidelines just like Ronaldo, motivating and giving directions to our team. People like Mega, needed it as mans we're completly lost out there (he's here reading and taking notes).

Originally posted by oDer View Post
      damn all that talking about me and I didn't even make it into NOT list, disappointed
      He too soft, he's too used to play the 'Passive' role for 50 euros on the strip joint he works at. His pleasure points are being smacked on the forehead by a big banana.
      Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
      Your friend,
      ​​Papi
      ​​​​​

Comment

Working...
      X