Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLD, TWLJ, and TWLB (Spider) Stats

Hey,
    Thought I would post some improved statistics for all three leagues, since the TWL website sucks. GameScore in TWLD and TWLJ is simply Kills + Plus-Minus, giving a nice metric that weighs both total production and quality of play.

Rating in TWLB weighs KPG (Kills Per Game) 70%, Teks 20%, and your SpiderK % (percentage of your kills that are not sharks) 10%, multiplied by Confidence (anything over 5 GP = 100%).

TWLD:

TWLJ:

TWLB:

Last edited by ogron; 07-26-2016, 12:48 AM.
    top 100 basers list

lb stats r messed up
    ?

cripple> if u had a better connection u wouldnt be good

Comment

Originally posted by Skatarius View Post
      lb stats r messed up

what do you mean?
      top 100 basers list

Comment

Confirmed worst spider in TWL.

duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Knew I was better than ease/dreamwin/ tiny in jav... Ty for this.
          1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Originally posted by project dragon View Post
            Confirmed worst spider in TWL.

rip in peace

Comment

I don't think i clearly understand your rating calculus tho. I clearly get that the confidence level boost a lot the rating and it seems like i'm a pro spider... pretty fucking weird

Comment

Originally posted by Pat B View Post
                I don't think i clearly understand your rating calculus tho. I clearly get that the confidence level boost a lot the rating and it seems like i'm a pro spider... pretty fucking weird

If you insist on feeling worse about yourself, you fall to 27th in raw rating not adjusted for confidence/amount of games played.

Regular season stats don't mean much anymore, they're just for fun. If you want more meaningful metrics, you'll have to check out posts like my Advanced TWLD Stats, where stat-padding games are removed and other factors like quality of opponent, quality of teammates, and ability to stay alive are built-in.

I have had the advanced (or more meaningful) TWLB stats for every season for awhile now, I just don't want to deal with the crying/fallout and have no intention of publishing them at the moment.

Most people find it fun to look at their KPG in spider, how many teks they have, or their spider kill %, and understand the limited context of these values, and that was all I was trying to provide. If you're looking for something more than that, I can't help you.
                top 100 basers list

Comment

yeah, it makes much more sense. It'll be fun to see those advanced stats. I was eager to see them on twd, but that has to wait. Without any advanced stats, the confidence level just doesn't add up much info.

Comment

Updated TWLJ Stats (through Week 6)

Last edited by ogron; 07-26-2016, 12:34 AM.
                    top 100 basers list

Comment

Updated TWLD Stats (through Week 6)

top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
                      X