S15-S18 Advanced TWLD Stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S15-S18 Advanced TWLD Stats

Continuing from my last post, I've completed the previous four seasons, and will cap it off with the S12-S14 seasons later this week. These stats only count games between the Top 4 squads in TWLD during Season 15, 16, 17, and 18 (with the exception of S17, which has 5 squads). This means only games between these squadrons were calculated:

S15: Fierce, Thunder, Dice, Sweet
    S16: Fierce, Thunder, Real, Penetrate
    S17: Fierce, Pandora, Cobra, Sweet, Raid
    S18: Fierce, Pandora, Value, Wolf
    S19: Fierce, Thunder, Cobra, Sweet
    S20: Fierce, Burn, Cobra, Potenza
    S21: Dice, Thunder, Cobra, Force

The goal of these stats is to exclude stat-padding against lower-tier squads, and see how well players perform against the best squads with good teammates around them.

Stats never tell the whole story, and there are certain intangibles like saving a low energy teammate from a rush or luring that cannot be accounted for, but I think these are a better look at the stats than simply using the raw stats from all games.

Legend:

GP -- Games Played

Conf. -- Confidence in your stats. I set this at 12 GP, as this was the cumulative average. If you've played 7 games, your rating is multiplied by 50%, reducing your score. Anything above 10 games played and you get your full rating.

KPG -- Kills Per Game. These should be pretty accurate as I manually removed most late-game sub-ins.

DPG -- Deaths Per Game

Win % -- Percentage of games won

Alive % -- Percentage of the time the player stayed alive when his team won. This stat is relevant and factored into the rating.

Plus-Minus -- Kills minus Deaths

Rating -- (((KPG*10)+(Alive%*40)+((Plus-Minus/GP)*20))*Conf.)/1.97

Note: Bold denotes active players

Also, I've combined all these seasons to produce a list including Seasons 15 to 21 (with Confidence set to 20 GP):

People who need a hug/better teammates: Ricko

Amount of seasons Cres has gone staying alive in every win: 7

Active Top 25 players in S19: 19
    Active Top 25 players in S20: 20
    Active Top 25 players in S21: 14

Amount of real games Geio got to play in 6 seasons on Fierce: 9
    Amount of real games Vash got to play in 2 seasons on Fierce: 18

Only players to average over 10 Kills Per Game since S15 (Min. 20 GP): Ease, DEEZ NUTS, Apok, Best

Iron Mans (50+ GP): Skepsis, Mythril, Ease, DEEZ NUTS
    Cape> draft easier to win when you cap

*6 months later*

Cape triple frowns and misses playoffs in every league

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
    Amount of seasons Cres has gone staying alive in every win: 7
    deduction = if i die out we lose 100% of the time #ROTY

lol cool stats tho. shoutouts to my *****s rside and engi.
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Working...
    X