• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLD Week 6 Hot or Not

Welcome to hot or not Week 6

Commodore Mythril's Police Academy

Dice 50-39 Lego

After the lines were stacked in, I rather fancied Lego to win this.
    Dice stuck in Henri Saari and it looked like it could have been like last weeks defeat vs Paladen already.
    As the game begun it was neck and neck with a slight Lego lead, Murder was Murdering, Solemn was Solid, Axwell was.........probably facing the Axe he was diabolic and Legionofboom signing from Dynasty to Lego to do absolutely nothing and fizzle out first with a terrible 5-10. From that point Dice rallied their entire line and apart from Henri put in a better than average performance to bring them the win.
    No super scores here, just disappointment from Lego players.

I did have a video of the two ladies mauled by a tiger in the news and claimed they were Axwell and Legion, and Racka being the Tiger, but I got told by Iron Survivor it was too harsh. And when the evilest man in Trench Wars says its too harsh, it probably is.....

Hots
    Murder 14-10
    2pacz 13-8
    24 12-8
    Racka 11-7

Nots
    Axwell 2-10 You have taken up the mantle of 1-10 from Joemoma and improved on it by getting 2-10, congratulations
    Legionofboom 5-10 Still not finding his rhythm in the Lego team thus far.

Lego 50-42 Paladen

This was going to be a tight match as these guys always put up a big fight vs each other,The Battle of Big Guns Racketeer vs LegionofBoom, The Battle of Useless Captains... Joemoma Vs Jebass (oh yes I did just say that Joemoma), The Battle Of Almost Good Warbirds .... Axwell Vs Moneyshot and Battle of Solid Players Too good For Their Squad But Never Get Any Credit Because They Are On Paladen And Lego Solmen and Murder Vs Little Buddhist and Not u. In the end Lego took it, Legionofboom aka Geio finally found his game for Lego and did a epic 16-6, while pretty much everyone else in the game achieved mediocre scores. Legion definitely the difference in this one apart from a little resistance from his rival Racketeer 13-10.

hots
    legionofboom 16-6
    Racketeer 13-10 Had a great season, stand out player for Paladen

Nots
    Nobody massively let the team down.

Cobra 50-38 Dice

When I saw the lineups I thought what a disappointment for a game of the week as their was no Best or Mythril for Dice and no Kentaro or Tripin for Cobra.
    After watching the game the comedy value was worth it, was like watching Police Academy, Cobra were beating Dice by round about 10, because Racka lagged out multiple times and had exceeded lagout amount. Then Mythril enters arena like a superhero swooping down to save the day...except he doesn't.... and instead of subbing Racka, he goes and subs Henri Saari who wasn't doing terrible by any account and Dice were 4v5 still. It was pure genuis. I don't like to tell other Hot or nots what to do, but Stayon, Mythril needs a fail award this week hands down, if he doesn't get a fail award he needs shooting and to be shot again if he survives. Apart from the calamity of Mythrils subbing, Cape dished out a outstanding performance of 17-10 after being 4v5 all game, and probably wants to piss in Mythrils porridge right about now. As for Cobra... Ricko played another solid game 13-7 and Trasher did suprisingly well in a Warbird 10-6, Absent couldn't even get more than 3-10 5v4 :/, I thought Absent was going to be player of the season for Cobra and can still be, however this present time hes having a meltdown and having a bigger crisis of confidence than a Tom Cruise film character.

Hots
    Cape 17-10
    Ricko 13-7
    Trasher 10-6

Nots
    Racka 0-5 Lagged out and did nothing.
    Absent 3-10
    Mythril For one of the funniest twld moments of the season. This is what happens when you pre-plan subs days before the actual game.

Thunder 50-0 Spark

Spark back to old forfeiting ways.

Force 50- 28 Dynasty

Spank and Tank. Siaxis, Iron Survivor and Attacks bulldozed and only Maito could put himself up for a bit of resistance before he ended up getting run over. Nothing much to say here other than Dynasty got bully rammed by multiple rushes, and was nice to see I.d. make her debut this season in Twld.

Hots
    15-4 Iron Survivor
    Attacks 12-6
    Siaxis 8-3
    Maito_Chi 11-10 Wish you defected to Lego yet with the others?

Nots
    Not in game 2-10
    Paky dude 3-10 On a rebound from getting mvp last week to doing absolutely nothing this week.
    Mad Jack the Pirate ARRRRRRRRR......ughhhhhhhhhhhh 3-10

Cobra 50-26 Spark

Spark managed to field 5 players here at least, Cobra fielded Kim for his Ld debut for Absent was getting his head flushed down the loo repeatably by Ricko for his earlier performance and didn't take part in this, and wait for it...tiny played.
    Tiny got the score of his warbird life of 14-6 which is 500% improvement from his normal scores, Ricko was just Ricko and just doddled to a 8-3 score while talking to me most of the game, and Turban trying to show Tiny he is still the master of warbird with a 13-7. Spark were just Spark....no suprises just bad scores and apparently this was the fastest loss by any squad ever in twl. Congratulations Spark you are the worst TWLD side in history. This also means Cobra won the game as the fastest ever in TWLD so credit to them.

Hots
    Tiny 14-6
    Turban 13-7
    Ricko 8-3

Nots
    Big sean 4-10
    Fais 5-10
    Paksoi 4-10 GREAT TEAM EFFORT GUYS!
    Cloth 3-10

Thunder 50-28 Dynasty

No shock here as another one sided game took place. Flew, Vys and Ogron trampled Dynasty. I'd love to see how these guys do vs a strong squad now such as Force, Cobra or Dice, and if they can grab simular scores, with Ease and Weak beside them. Vys, Ogron, Flew, Ease and Weak could be a even more offensive line than Dices or Forces would be interesting to see unfortunately we had only Dynasty as a guinea pig this week.

Hots
    Flew 13-5
    Vys 11-3
    Ogron 8-5

Nots
    Maito_chi 4-10 Unusual for him, but then i'd be sick of getting even scores when my team sucks, might be easier just to tag along with the team spirit of 5 or - kills club.
    Paky Dude 4-10
    Server 4-10

Force 50-34 Paladen

Well I played this game it felt closer than it was, it was tight throughout and Paladen were always teaming fairly well, when I looked at the scoreboard It was a different picture, Little Buddhist got subbed early on with 1-5 and Paladen subbed him with Oathkeeper Aka J-b-inc to try and inject some forward momentum into the game which worked to a extent but not enough. Force without Iron Survivor, Skepsis or Okyo were still strong with new friends or trolls as some might say Olde and Shaun making a rare show in Warbird and they didn't disappoint. Each player going positive by a fair margin in the Force team apart from Siaxis who donned evens and you guessed it! lagged out a couple of times, but it was plain sailing from Force mostly.

Hots

Shaun 11-6 Great performance from a Baser!
    Attacks 10-5
    Cres 11-8
    Racketeer 12-10 Stubborn and tough to kill throughout and even vulched me a couple of times, good effort
    Nots

Little Buddha <ZH> 1-5 you ever gonna get promoted from ZH? Just for the score reset
    Jebass 5-10
    RTallen 2-10 Needs a big Cuddle

Interview with Hot of the Week Cape

Attacks> got 2 mins?
    Cape> sup
    Attacks> Interview?
    Cape> for wat
    Cape> wat
    Attacks> your warbird hot of the week
    Cape> o lol
    Cape> ok
    Attacks> So Cape good performance Vs Cobra today you were untouchable and 4vs5 also, how did you manage it?
    Cape> the will to win was strong today Is Cape a Jedi?
    Cape> not strong enough
    Attacks> What do you think of Mythrils tactical substitutions?
    Cape> if we got the correct sub in , might have made it a game. O well. 2016 can't blame him I would
    Attacks> So how does warbird fit into your schedule this year? are you up for hitting finals?
    Cape> i will be ready if called upon but I hope I'm not starting. Phew
    Cape> and people show
    Attacks> I think Dice would be at a loss if you didn't start
    Cape> haha thx
    Attacks> Well cape, any shout outs to anyone? before I leave you to set up your twlb? Maybe just a death threat to Mythril?
    Cape> no shoutouts, have a good one Not even a death threat to Mythril?
    Attacks> Ok, Congratulations Cape you are TWLD Hot of the Week!
    Cape> cool
    Cape> thx
    Last edited by Attacks; 07-24-2016, 05:59 PM.
    British> my 18th tomoz $$
    Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Good and timely write-up, thanks for this!

It was definitely a down week without a lot of great matches, so that Henry Saari sub-in was pure gold.
    top 100 basers list

Comment

Another swift write up, cheers tax!

Yeah I have to agree...not a particularly strong week for quality of games.

Sadly the gap between the top 4 and bottom 4 squads seems to be significantly increasing each season (the level between the top 4 still seems decent enough) - games ending around or below the 50-25 mark used to be a rarity, but now there seems to be multiple scorelines like that each week.

If/when there is another season I might look to help out a lower tier squad IF I WIN A TITLE THIS SEASON (not that I'm some sort of savior, but I'd like to think I could help a bit) - take note everyone and let me win for a change, cheers.
      TWL-J Season 11 Champion
      TWL-J Season 21 Champion
      TWL-B Season 21 Champion
      TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
      TWDT-D 2017 Champion
      TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
        Another swift write up, cheers tax!

Yeah I have to agree...not a particularly strong week for quality of games.

Sadly the gap between the top 4 and bottom 4 squads seems to be significantly increasing each season (the level between the top 4 still seems decent enough) - games ending around or below the 50-25 mark used to be a rarity, but now there seems to be multiple scorelines like that each week.

If/when there is another season I might look to help out a lower tier squad IF I WIN A TITLE THIS SEASON (not that I'm some sort of savior, but I'd like to think I could help a bit) - take note everyone and let me win for a change, cheers.
        I might also help a lower squad next time if I win twl this year
        1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Henry Saari is so terrible that getting him out of the game was our only chance of winning. #d i c e 2 0 1 6
          PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
          ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

Henri saari the only person capable of getting team kills in warbird, and he was out of control I saw it all!
            Last edited by Attacks; 07-25-2016, 08:36 PM.
            British> my 18th tomoz $$
            Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

Originally posted by Attacks View Post
              Henri saari the only person capable of getting team kills in warbird, and he was out of control I saw it all!

lol it's all true, Henry Saari is a menace to society in warbird.

If you zoom into this picture of the assassination of JFK, you can clearly see Henry Saari in the background -- there was a second shooter.

His aim was so bad that he missed, though.
              top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
              X