This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rosters re-opening

The roster lock will be lifted temporarily between 6th August and 7th August

-This offer is only open to Force, Paladen,Dynasty,Spark and LEGO
    -Captains will have to message me with the changes they want to make
    -There will be no waiting period for players
    -Squads may remove as many players as they like from their rosters
    -Squads may only add 5 players
    -Roster limits remain the same
    -All changes will be going through the TWL ops and may be rejected if we feel they are not fair

any questions.....?

These rules are still up for discussion and may change before the weekend
    Last edited by Markmrw; 07-31-2016, 05:27 PM. Reason: Amended the rules
    MRW

could potentially be a recipe for disaster in terms of people hopping from 3rd-4th best squad to #1 squad for playoffs....like thunder could now take racketeer who has had a very good season on paladen, and add him to their roster where they lack wb depth....could be wrong though
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

The hope is that it will help squads put more active players in to their rosters, but you are correct that is a risk.
      MRW

Comment

I would make it a rule, you can only add players Currently on your roster, who are not TWL rostered. That will eliminate Ricko's worries.
        8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

thats a terrible idea lol
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

like 1 week before playoffs lol, could be interesting but pretty risky

Comment

You can't randomly choose to unlock rosters heading into playoffs. You're going to completely destroy the contenders balance just to maybe improve showrates for lower tier squads? How is it fair to other TWLD contenders if Thunder manages to snag an extra wb starter that we desperately need? That's fucking retarded. It was our responsibility to get the right roster before lock, not luck out because some newbie on LEGO decided he wanted to increase showrates for a few lower tier teams but wanted to make it "fair" so let all the teams do it.

You have no idea what the fuck you're doing. This is the stupidest shit I have ever heard.
              top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by raizin View Post
                I would make it a rule, you can only add players Currently on your roster, who are not TWL rostered. That will eliminate Ricko's worries.
                Thought that was what he meant. Our problem is that we have people who are on our twl roster that went mia over the last couple of weeks and now we have a hard time making sure we have 5 due to the roster limit. We have people that have been on the twd roster since twl started that could play with us but since it is hard lock, our hands are tied...as opposed to finding random new people to join.

Comment

should let the other teams do something, these forfeits are ridiculous.. id say 30% of our games been forfeits

Comment

Turban, M_M God, myself and others all suggested awhile back to markmrw letting lower-tier squads that aren't stacked contenders have their rosters unlocked to recruit players not currently in TWL, and he has grossly misconstrued this as approval for this poorly worded post unlocking rosters for everyone.

The idea is to let people like Spikey who isn't TWL rostered on LEGO play for them, or players coming back join Spark or Paladen -- an idea I think all of all still approve, even if the implementation would be way later than suggested. Cobra, Dice, Force, and Thunder cannot be part of this move if it happens (with the exception of Force in TWLB).

The suggestion was designed to help Paladen, Spark, Dynasty, and LEGO.

I love mark and he's a good dude and has done a nice job thus far, but he made a mistake and this needs to be fixed.
                    top 100 basers list

Comment

Thanks to everyone who has posted and messaged me in game.

Rules amended
                      MRW

Comment

Rosters are now closed.

Here are the changes for those of you that are interested

Squad Removed Added
                        Paladen Pineapple express
                        Bonghits
                        leukemia
                        money shot
                        pee pee sock
                        Mr. Meeseeks
                        raizin
                        aardvark
                        avale
                        deaths
                        LEGO Spikey