No announcement yet.

TWEL12 Playoff Brackets and Rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will forever remember Season 12 as being the tournament where despite me checking scores everyday and always looking for my opponent, I was somehow disqualified as per Ricko's post that I was not responding to him in pub. There are many reasons why this makes zero sense, not least that I was by far the more active player. There was also monetary prizes for the winners of this tournament which makes it even more ridiculous that I was prevented from playing my match. Shame on you Ricko and great job Cheating.

I could say a lot more but lets just point out that somehow Olde got only a 7 twdt rating and Ricko's been awarded a 10. Interesting

Comment

Originally posted by little buddhist View Post
      I will forever remember Season 12 as being the tournament where despite me checking scores everyday and always looking for my opponent, I was somehow disqualified as per Ricko's post that I was not responding to him in pub. There are many reasons why this makes zero sense, not least that I was by far the more active player. There was also monetary prizes for the winners of this tournament which makes it even more ridiculous that I was prevented from playing my match. Shame on you Ricko and great job Cheating.

I could say a lot more but lets just point out that somehow Olde got only a 7 twdt rating and Ricko's been awarded a 10. Interesting
      Hey, little buddhist. I picked you to my TWDT team again this year. I've been trying to find you but it says "Last seen more than 10 days ago". (little buddha <zh> little buddhist, little buddha, little buddhist <zh>) Are you playing on alias nowadays? If so, ?message me in game and ill give you the chat info etc.
      Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
      Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
      Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
      Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
      Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
      Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
      Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
        Hey, little buddhist. I picked you to my TWDT team again this year. I've been trying to find you but it says "Last seen more than 10 days ago". (little buddha <zh> little buddhist, little buddha, little buddhist <zh>) Are you playing on alias nowadays? If so, ?message me in game and ill give you the chat info etc.

Hey Dreamwin! Thanks for getting in touch. Nah I don't alias. But I'm on holiday at the mo. I'll be back in one week. So you may wish to use anyone else for this coming Sunday. Other than that should be fine . Hope all's well. LB

Comment

?

Chased you multiple times whilst you were in game playing and you didn't respond to my pm's. even saw you typing in pub chat a few times whilst I was pming you and you didn't reply.....what else can I do?

Not sure why you're suddenly attacking me when you pm'd me in game that week saying you were fine with the decision and didn't care to do the duel and that you hope I win....are you bipolar? Never had an issue with you in game so 0 idea why you're saying this now.

In regards to your comment about olde:
          A lot of TWDT ratings is based off of TWL performance, and olde has only played 13 rounds of TWLD in the last 5 seasons, whereas I've been in the top 5 or top 10 wbs (statistically) for the last 6 seasons running, so that's probably 1 reason why our ratings differ...
          Last edited by Ricko; 09-27-2016, 05:17 AM.
          TWL-J Season 11 Champion
          TWL-J Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
          TWDT-D 2017 Champion
          TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Yes Ricko... I'm bipolar... jesus. You chased me multiple times in game pm'ing? lol speechless.

I suppose you sent a few pm's (which never happened) and then you didn't get a response, because you never sent them, and decided to log off for the rest of the week and post here instead saying you've been chasing me. Cheatttttttttttttt

Heaven it is a shame you have donated to create league prizes with the best of intentions yet it has been manipulated by corrupt actions and I've been prevented from duelling and accused of being 'inactive' and not responding to Ricko are you for real????? Ofc I would respond to PM's I am calling BS on this big time I was one of the most active TW players for the entire month Ricko you went straight to Mythril without even coming to me your entire strategy from the start was to alienate me and try to make it look like you were 'chasing' the game when it was the complete opposite

I was checking the TWEL standings daily for game updates to check how everyone was getting on with their games ffs
            Last edited by little buddhist; 09-27-2016, 01:02 PM.

Comment

ss drama 2 much fun

Comment

heard ricko being shady as FUK
                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

this must be a troll.....rofl.
                  TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                  TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                  TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                  TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                  TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                  TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Tbh, having squadded with Ricko for a long time, I'm inclined to believe little buttkiss. Ricko are you for real????? Stop being so shady.

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure View Post
                      Tbh, having squadded with Ricko for a long time, I'm inclined to believe little buttkiss. Ricko are you for real????? Stop being so shady.
                      knew being a dick to you for 6 months would eventually backfire LOL
                      TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                      TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                      TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                      TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                      TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                      TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Working...
                      X