TWEL12 Playoff Brackets and Rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
    shaun doesnt have forum account he told me he is forfeiting his round 1 jav duel 2 me
    I've been on every day sending challs lol figured I had advanced, so then I dueled Mean Gene and advanced..
    AKA Shaun
    ----------------------

Comment

y fake shaun vs me
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
        y fake shaun vs me
        owwwwwwwwww
        AKA Shaun
        ----------------------

Comment

Remove me from wb and jav please.. After what happened today vs racka i dont wanna be part of this.

Everyone on spec saw what happened.. Racka challenged me to duel, when it was 9-9 i killed him and game ended 10-9 (the fucking dumbass didnt set rules proper and after game ends, was lying saying i challenged him).After that he didnt want to reestart game from where it stoped 10-9, mythril forced us to restart game 0-0 (LOL). it just fucked up as the whole game is, things like that just explain why this game is dying and how we have such bad ppl running things, one nthing i can be sure after all that mess.. ill quit after twl.
          TWLD 2016 Champion
          TWDTD champion x 3
          Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

yeah im pretty sure even racka wouldnt want to win with a BIG asterisk over this duel now...lets just either:

1. start a new duel at 0-0

or

2. start the duel from 10-9

#bo3 #2016 #MythrilChanged #zika #sukme
            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

6 kills vs me in a 1v1 duel is impressive even when I'm on a laptop... gg man you can probably do some damage in the losers bracket
              1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

Lol racka you kill me. Iron survivor getting smacked by me in twl and smacked by you in TWEL. Things aren't going good for the Brazilian today. Atleast you gave him.an early finish to watch the Olympics; you're a good egg.

Guy loves the losers bracket heh

Comment

Originally posted by Iron View Post
                  Remove me from wb and jav please.. After what happened today vs racka i dont wanna be part of this.

Everyone on spec saw what happened.. Racka challenged me to duel, when it was 9-9 i killed him and game ended 10-9 (the fucking dumbass didnt set rules proper and after game ends, was lying saying i challenged him).After that he didnt want to reestart game from where it stoped 10-9, mythril forced us to restart game 0-0 (LOL). it just fucked up as the whole game is, things like that just explain why this game is dying and how we have such bad ppl running things, one nthing i can be sure after all that mess.. ill quit after twl.
                  If it was an official duel (I think there was an advert to make it official) then it should have started again from where they left off. Now that its 1-1- these guys should duel 1 last time to make it best of 3
                  1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
                    If it was an official duel (I think there was an advert to make it official) then it should have started again from where they left off. Now that its 1-1- these guys should duel 1 last time to make it best of 3
                    If you read the rules what mythril stated, all duels should be to 10, winby2, warp and NC. Iron survivor fault for not checking the details of the duel. It also states if there are so many duels, the first duel with the correct rules will be counted as the duel.

P.s. mega newbie quit years ago, was surprised his shadow would stay here for so long. Bye bye dude, take care, have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Iron View Post

Were you planning on writing this when you were up 5-2 in the actual TWEL-D duel? Listen, in week 1, in every single message I sent out (nearly 100), I wrote in all caps "READ THE PLAYOFF RULES BEFORE DUELING". The rules that are in the very first post of the thread you just posted in says this:

- Every duel MUST be set to 10, winby2, nc, and warp. If these are not the rules, the duel will be VOID and must be rematched. Please do not waste my time/your time by setting the wrong rule

I don't care who did or didn't challenge, someone still has to accept. Yes, we all thought we were watching a TWEL duel and when it ended 10-9, the whole arena was wtfing themselves. I have the entire arena telling me what to do, people quoting the rule, others saying start 10-9. I decided to lean on the rule, a rule that hasn't ever been an issue in over 200 duels that I've hosted until this season.

Now, this happened earlier in TWEL-J between Trasher and Siaxis (a 30 minute duel) and both of them agreed to start from 10-9. I gave you guys the same option if BOTH players agreed, and RaCka chose not to. I don't blame him, all focus and momentum is lost when a duel ends prematurely like that and there's a blatant rule against it. If you didn't spend the last few years trolling him, maybe he would have taken the high road and played you from 10-9.

But none of this changes the fact that you played him again with the correct rules which made it THE official TWEL duel. I reminded you both that you had a full week to play it since I know it would difficult to refocus to play again immediately after, but that's what you both chose to do. RaCka won 10-6.

If you really think you're taking a big stand against the corrupt League Ops who dedicate their free time and in my case, my own money to host this league by forfeiting every league then that's fine with me. I'll still give you a week to duel if you change your mind. I'm just annoyed at people who are responsible for putting themselves in shitty circumstances and then deflect all the blame on others because life isn't fair. If you win that duel against RaCka, we both know I wouldn't be wasting my time responding to this.
                      PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
                      ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

Originally posted by Mythril View Post
                        Were you planning on writing this when you were up 5-2 in the actual TWEL-D duel? Listen, in week 1, in every single message I sent out (nearly 100), I wrote in all caps "READ THE PLAYOFF RULES BEFORE DUELING". The rules that are in the very first post of the thread you just posted in says this:

- Every duel MUST be set to 10, winby2, nc, and warp. If these are not the rules, the duel will be VOID and must be rematched. Please do not waste my time/your time by setting the wrong rule

I don't care who did or didn't challenge, someone still has to accept. Yes, we all thought we were watching a TWEL duel and when it ended 10-9, the whole arena was wtfing themselves. I have the entire arena telling me what to do, people quoting the rule, others saying start 10-9. I decided to lean on the rule, a rule that hasn't ever been an issue in over 200 duels that I've hosted until this season.

Now, this happened earlier in TWEL-J between Trasher and Siaxis (a 30 minute duel) and both of them agreed to start from 10-9. I gave you guys the same option if BOTH players agreed, and RaCka chose not to. I don't blame him, all focus and momentum is lost when a duel ends prematurely like that and there's a blatant rule against it. If you didn't spend the last few years trolling him, maybe he would have taken the high road and played you from 10-9.

But none of this changes the fact that you played him again with the correct rules which made it THE official TWEL duel. I reminded you both that you had a full week to play it since I know it would difficult to refocus to play again immediately after, but that's what you both chose to do. RaCka won 10-6.

If you really think you're taking a big stand against the corrupt League Ops who dedicate their free time and in my case, my own money to host this league by forfeiting every league then that's fine with me. I'll still give you a week to duel if you change your mind. I'm just annoyed at people who are responsible for putting themselves in shitty circumstances and then deflect all the blame on others because life isn't fair. If you win that duel against RaCka, we both know I wouldn't be wasting my time responding to this.
                        Mythril, why are you even replying? You do realize shadows can't reply?

Don't ever ever feel under valued Mythril, you are doing a fantastic job; with your understanding of people's commitments outside of this game, not to mention your fantastic write of "Vys enters the ring". Keep it up man.

Comment

Technically by letter of the law the game must be replayed and it was, however if I was Racka I would have let Iron go 10-9 vs me on the rematch.. I'm sure if the same thing happened on the other foot their would be a uproar, and Dice would be laying into Iron right now. So don't blame him for being annoyed, if he wants to be removed from TWEL we should respect that and get on with the tournament. I'm sure he didn't mean what he said about how the tournament was run
                          British> my 18th tomoz $$
                          Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

Racka causing uproar on forums and in twel. Racka turning the light off in mega newbie room and killing his shadow.

Comment

Originally posted by Attacks View Post
                              Technically by letter of the law the game must be replayed and it was, however if I was Racka I would have let Iron go 10-9 vs me on the rematch.. I'm sure if the same thing happened on the other foot their would be a uproar, and Dice would be laying into Iron right now. So don't blame him for being annoyed, if he wants to be removed from TWEL we should respect that and get on with the tournament. I'm sure he didn't mean what he said about how the tournament was run
                              Funny thing is Game would have counted if score ended up 10-8 though it was still wrong rules. For that reason the next Game should have left off from 10-9. A complete reset naturally would have pissed anyone off to the point where it would affect their concentration. Sorry for those who dislike iron surviver (ivf) but im just putting myself in his shoes
                              1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
                                Funny thing is Game would have counted if score ended up 10-8 though it was still wrong rules. For that reason the next Game should have left off from 10-9. A complete reset naturally would have pissed anyone off to the point where it would affect their concentration. Sorry for those who dislike iron surviver (ivf) but im just putting myself in his shoes
                                Didn't know shadows have shoes

Comment

Working...
                                X