No announcement yet.

Labor Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please dont delay, I have next weekend off but im working the weekend after, I will lose a load of money if I have to chuck my sunday in. Don't make me choose between money and this game
    British> my 18th tomoz $$
    Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

Votes are in

Thunder - Do not delay
      Cobra - Delay
      dicE - Delay
      Force - Delay

This means that there will be a delay of one week

As it currently stands this is the schedule unless the Cobra Vs. dicE TWLB is replayed before Sunday 11th
      All games will be played on Sunday 11th September

Click image for larger version

Name:	Finals.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	1.8 KB
ID:	1282201

I will also post this as a new forum post to make sure everyone (who reads the forums) sees it
      Last edited by Markmrw; 08-30-2016, 07:32 PM. Reason: vote recount
      MRW

Comment

Uh who told you delay for thunder, as far as I'm aware we said no delay once we were eliminated from ld (weak couldn't show). Let me know ???

Comment

You did sir

Originally posted by zidane View Post
          I just talked to people on my squad and a few people can't show on this Labor day weekend either, i vote to delay finals one week to get most competitive games possible
          MRW

Comment

If you were online on Sunday you'd know thunder has votes for no delay

Comment

Right o in that case
              MRW

Comment

force officially wants a delay this labor day
                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Sorry Markmrw my comment was a personal one, I wasn't speaking for Force as I believe Skepsis and Cres can't make it. So Force as a whole would prefer to delay despite my personal needs.
                  British> my 18th tomoz $$
                  Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

if it gets postponed I would like to propose changing the schedule to something like ..

[TWLJ] 2:00 PM EST - Cobra vs Thunder
                    [TWLD] 3:30 PM EST - Dice vs Force
                    [TWLB] 6:00 PM EST - Cobra vs Thunder

.. this would allow Cobra to play the deciding match against Dice directly after the conclusion of their TWLD match. it would leave a 2 hour and 30 minute window for us to finish potentially three rounds of TWLD and TWLB before the TWLB finals would start which should be sufficient. in the event of this not being possible, you can put the TWLB to 5:00 PM EST and we will try to figure something out with Dice.

Comment

Mark literally just said in his other thread you guys need to play your game before the finals, I know you're not that stupid. By before I mean on a completely different day

Comment

mark ever over turn his decision...we cant fkin play this weekend
                        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by olde View Post
                          Stop being so dam complicated with the few players you have left and actually want to still play the game. Its not that srs, postpone the fuking games, dont wait til last minute.
                          I posted this on 8/11 ans you morons still havent made your mind up.... And you wounder why ss is fkd.....

And PS. Mark, Force votes for delay this weekend. Shouldnt even have to vote this ,due to most of the community wont be online, and you want ppl to watch the biggest game(s) of the year.
                          Get your head out your ass, its a common sense move.

Comment

Thanks all for the comments.

Posts amended - TWL finals will be delayed by one week
                            MRW

Comment

Working...
                            X