Labor Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Labor Day

Labor day weekend is coming in a month. I haven't looked, but I assume there will be playoffs on this weekend? I know I will be gone the entire weekend as most will be on vacation. Food for thought.
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

fk no
    ?

cripple> if u had a better connection u wouldnt be good

Comment

What on earth is labor day?
      MRW

Comment

I think it is the only day in the year americans actually go to work
        Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

youre pissing me off...test mans.
          4:BigKing> xD
          4:Best> i'm leaving chat
          4:BigKing> what did i do???
          4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
          4:BigKing> ???? why though
          4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

In Canada, at least, the Labour day long-weekend is the first Monday of September. It's the last long weekend before school starts up again (elementary/secondary/university).
            duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

pretty much like 4th of july weekend.

Originally posted by MHz
              Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Yeah, basically the history of this was there was a bunch of really pussy unions who kept wanting more money and more money, and we decided that we could shut them the fuck up finally by giving everyone an extra day off as a national holiday. Sorta the same thing with blacks and MLK day, except this was taken more seriously.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

So now like every Holiday per American tradition, we celebrate by getting super fucked up.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                    Yeah, basically the history of this was there was a bunch of really pussy unions who kept wanting more money and more money, and we decided that we could shut them the fuck up finally by giving everyone an extra day off as a national holiday. Sorta the same thing with blacks and MLK day, except this was taken more seriously.
                    Originally posted by kthx
                    So now like every Holiday per American tradition, we celebrate by getting super fucked up.
                    i can say as 100% fact that no one cares bro
                    4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                    4:BigKing> what did i do???
                    4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                    4:BigKing> ???? why though
                    4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

I know I won't be there for that weekend either. Cleveland National Airshow falls on labor day, three day event, and I'll most likely be there for all three days. F-22 and F-35 demonstration along with the Blue Angels? Not missing that!

Comment

Originally posted by Rasaq View Post
                        I
                        stopped reading after that

tl;dr suk me
                        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasaq View Post
                          I know I won't be there for that weekend either. Cleveland National Airshow falls on labor day, three day event, and I'll most likely be there for all three days. F-22 and F-35 demonstration along with the Blue Angels? Not missing that!
                          as a FB friend of ras, I can confirm his creepy love for the aeronautical is real and he won't be showing
                          TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                          TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                          TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                          TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                          TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                          TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Fuck them laboratory day does not over rule TWL day. The games must carry on

Comment

All I'm saying is that it seems that labor day will fall on the finals weekend. being as this will probably be the last competitive season of this game, I don't know why you would want to play it on a holiday weekend for americans, who make up a large portion of players, and perhaps taint the last finals we have with no shows. Use common sense please.

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

Working...
                              X