No announcement yet.

Labor Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As much as I love to troll my boy tiny...I'm with him on this one. I won't be here labor day weekend either. Yes, it's an American holiday and so I know it doesn't matter to everyone equally. Game is already low in population, why make the last important game less competitive?
    help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
    help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

95% of this game voted on TWL being played indoors during the summer like sweaty nerds, instead of September...and occasionaly these type of post appears.

Puzzles my mind.
      Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
      Your friend,
      ​​Papi
      ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Stayon View Post
        95% of this game voted on TWL being played indoors during the summer like sweaty nerds, instead of September...and occasionaly these type of post appears.

Puzzles my mind.
        I just picture ogron sitting in his underwear with a fan pointed at his crouch, sweating over TWL stats from S11 while drinking a Mtn dew code red. Nerds never want to postpone because they know there's a chance they can vs a weaker line due to noshows. Lifeless roaches. I mean in anyother game this would be a no brainer Postpone the fuking thing....

Game is insanely dead anyway. At this point in TWL noone plays twd, everyone sucks due to having nohing to play and zero practice. Its just rusty vets vs rusty vets.... The skill level is at an alltime low. I mean ive attempted to log on and play a competitive wb game multiple times over the last month and i just log off because there is NOTHING. Mybe get lucky and play 1 out of tens times i log on...

My point being this goes to all TWL STAFF. Stop being so dam complicated with the few players you have left and actually want to still play the game. Its not that srs, postpone the fuking games, dont wait til last minute.
        Last edited by olde; 08-11-2016, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Last holiday of the summer. I'll be on vaca all weekend. Like Weak said, I don't really see a reason to handicap squads during playoff games. I don't think any of the top squads have had their best line in more than a couple times, so it would be nice to decide these titles with every squad's strongest line. Play an all-star game with TWL deathmatch or something that weekend to keep interest. Most squads will have dissolved and created new TWD squads by then so it shouldn't really affect the whole zone.
          PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
          ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

ye prob have something planned too. just delay who the fuk cares at this point.
            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Or instead of making finals labor day weekend, why can't we double up the weekend before? That's semifinals weekend anyways and most people will be here I'm assuming. Just stretch it out longer on that day and that way twl will be finished before labor day. Just a suggestion
              help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
              help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

Originally posted by Weak View Post
                Or instead of making finals labor day weekend, why can't we double up the weekend before? That's semifinals weekend anyways and most people will be here I'm assuming. Just stretch it out longer on that day and that way twl will be finished before labor day. Just a suggestion

Thats not possible. Cuz the winner of the loser bracket will have to play 3x then. Thats impossible to schedule.. As in most games take like a hour now.
                Major Crisis

Comment

Originally posted by KneX View Post
                  Thats not possible. Cuz the winner of the loser bracket will have to play 3x then. Thats impossible to schedule.. As in most games take like a hour now.
                  What about doing a Saturday/Sunday option of the same week? Have first set of semis on Saturday and finals on Sunday?

Comment

I'm in Croatia that weekend, so for completely selfish reasons I also vote for delay.
                    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

I just talked to people on my squad and a few people can't show on this Labor day weekend either, i vote to delay finals one week to get most competitive games possible

Comment

Can we delay TWL during the same period I've missed (4 or 5 weeks) to punnish hard the 90% of TW who voted for a sweaty summer TWL, now scratching their heads due to the possibility of no shows on the most elitistic game of the year and ironicly asking to accomodate themselves, when forfeits and poor showings have been happening every single week, including playoffs and thus changing the outcome off the entire league for every single squad, which by the way has happened on around 75% of TWL's sadly being played on the summer and altering it's history with wins and losses happening with poor lines. So...?

Yes? No? Maybe?

Ok, thank you.

_____

Don't really care either way if it changes or not, but if I was TWL OP and squadless, you funny mans would all be punnished. Get out and get tanned mans.
                        Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                        Your friend,
                        ​​Papi
                        ​​​​​

Comment

Should have finals this weekend as well along with the Semi's...no one is going to disagree with that idea..too many people are going to be away for Labor Day. The only tough thing about including the finals this Sunday is having enough hosts which isn't really tough at all.

Just have the caps decide if they want to do this, it is the only fair way.

Also, please do not include Kado in this TWL decision.
                          1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
                          1:Zidane> congrats man
                          1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
                          1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
                          1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

You can't change the schedule 1 week before the games. I'm planning not to miss TWL finals again this year.
                            Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                            Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                            Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                            Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                            Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                            Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                            Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Originally posted by Rough View Post
                              Should have finals this weekend as well along with the Semi's...no one is going to disagree with that idea..too many people are going to be away for Labor Day. The only tough thing about including the finals this Sunday is having enough hosts which isn't really tough at all.

Just have the caps decide if they want to do this, it is the only fair way.

Also, please do not include Kado in this TWL decision.

No way that's possible. Yea only if u make those semi's on saturday.. Else some squads might have to play 3x in the same league on same day. Like in LJ, if either Dice or Force also wins vs Cobra, they have to play 3x a LJ game. Which are at most 9 rounds, which is already 3 hours. It's already gonna be hectic to get the current semi's stuff done. So yea why not include finals as well with it.. Your squad could play 7 rounds if u include finals on sunday, which is prob more than 7 hours of play time. You want to play all day?
                              Major Crisis

Comment

Originally posted by KneX View Post
                                No way that's possible. Yea only if u make those semi's on saturday.. Else some squads might have to play 3x in the same league on same day. Like in LJ, if either Dice or Force also wins vs Cobra, they have to play 3x a LJ game. Which are at most 9 rounds, which is already 3 hours. It's already gonna be hectic to get the current semi's stuff done. So yea why not include finals as well with it.. Your squad could play 7 rounds if u include finals on sunday, which is prob more than 7 hours of play time. You want to play all day?
                                There are a lot of IF''s, Dice or Force won't even need to think about playing the amount of rounds/hours if Cobra wins LJ or LD or whatever the case may be but it's a good chance they would play a lot that day if either of those teams won. It's better for the caps/players to be polled by the TWL OP as soon as possible because if Saturday's are even a option, the caps needs to talk to the starters. Even then, pushing the time slots down is one example for Sunday.

I am not in favor of a delay if it's only possible(you saying its impossible but that pretty much up to the players but ok I see where you are coming from)..I'll repeat tho I am not in favor of a delay if we can include finals on the same day..if not, a one week dreadful delay will need to happen or a terrible finals will occur.
                                1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
                                1:Zidane> congrats man
                                1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
                                1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
                                1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

Working...
                                X