Clear All

Can confirm Emails are going out tomorrow. containing the follwing:

Thursday 15th Sept / tomorrow:
    - TWLD Finals Sunday 18th 3pm EST

- Weekend Event - TurretWarz 18th 4pm EST

- TWDT Signup Reminder
    8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

Ill signup but i wont showup often - last round choice please if possible.. might make some 5:10 est games lol. Edit: oh and broke clavicle so cant play for a month if i was able to show.
      Last edited by Spezza; 09-14-2016, 11:54 PM.
      TRENCH WARS BILLIONAIRE
      (THX TO CHEECHOO/JURASSIC/EKKO/CUBONE27/BOMBED/SPOOKEDONE/AS BLOOD RUNS BLACK/GENERAL CHANG/LF/SPRACKLE/TEMUJIN/MERCEDES)
      PRO FESTIVAL BUYERS:HAWTHORNE/PUREOWNAGE
      AND OFC DUEL2 PARTNER CRIPPLE

Comment

TWDT Player Ratings will go up Sunday night or Monday evening after the TWLD Finals. The TWDT-J and TWDT-B ratings are finished, just waiting on the warbird results to update the TWDT-D list.
        top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by qan View Post
          A player's single squad is ridiculously entrenched in the code. (squad= checks everywhere) It could be done via DS checks but I really don't see that happening, considering the skeleton crew we have for staff. Just being realistic. It would be very easy to do via TWD player borrowing, which I would have liked to have at least started by now. However, I need to finish TWD ratings. Keep saying this one over and over, but Ogron, please take a look at BD ratings again. You keep ignoring me. I consider myself a pretty patient guy, but I'm really starting to lose my patience with you. It's been 9 months since we started this, I've dumped probably 50 hours into the project (if you want to bill that based on an experienced programmer's hourly rate, it's me donating about $2000 to TW), and I'm literally just waiting on you to finish this. But you won't even reply. I don't know what your problem is. Just tell me you'll do it, or not. Don't be a coward. If you don't have time to do it, actually let me know, so I can do it myself. I will botch it, but at least it will be finished, and we can move on to player borrowing.

For whatever reason, this has never been attractive to anyone. Solutions that rely on people working with the tools given don't seem to work. I'm guessing it's because it's not official? We could load a WBDuel bot in a TWDT arena and rename it? All joking aside, yes, recording stats even for practice games really is a nice touch. But is it actually necessary? Simply adjust the attitude. There's not much difference in terms of the actual play; in basic function it's the same.

We talked about it a bit in-game. Would be great to have you on, but like I said, more than for just a quick fix. Can't give access to the webserver to every dev who shows up after a few years wanting to put in an hour or two of work; it would be a big security risk, and also quite a bit more of a hassle these days due to how logins are restricted. It's not a dig at you personally, but more just a general approach that we have to take so that we're not at risk. I did offer to set you up to pull the site from the git, if you still are into that. Or I can just give you a copy of the site, though you'd need to set up a DB. All the DB structures are in the repo though.

Re: TWDT site problems, lately I haven't been told what the issue with the TWDT site is. Someone probably told me a year ago, maybe several years ago, but if so, I can't remember and don't have anything written down. If anyone wants to tell me, I can take a look. Like we were talking about, Zaz, it's probably a 5 minute fix. 24 was working on it a bit ago, updating the season query. Might have been all that was needed? Lack of communication is our chief problem here. If anyone knows, please post. A lot of my SS dev life is a repetition of the somewhat maddening situation in which a person is frustrated with staff because something they haven't told anyone about doesn't work.

Perhaps im not up to date and i dont know what yall alrdy tried out, also my coding skills are virgin/beginner plus its python. However i might have a very simply solution for this. Please take in mind that explaining is not my strongest point in the english language. Ok here i go,

Why not duplicate/clone the master bot and the website and run them seperatly from the current ones. So on masterbot.2 people can register with a different squad and that bot will send the data to a new website/page. Arenas should also be duplicated for use with MB.2 only. perhaps some coding is needed but i think it would be minimal as to what people are asking for in this thread. This is just an idea and i dont know what is possible or alrdy has been tried but i havent seen anyone mention this and im sure those with the proper knowledge will know how to solve this very fast.

I guess it would kinda be like another dimension. a DT Dimension

And slowly with alot of coding you can combine them eventually and have them running together.
          Last edited by Smoking Blue; 09-16-2016, 06:39 AM.

Comment

Sign me up please
            4:Raazi> yeah i flash my badge and get nugs free drinks

1:Raazi> just found a pack of milk duds unda ma dick

1:Raazi> i wanna be a racist film reviewer
            1:Raazi> wud be like "i didnt know samuel L jackson played multiple roles in the film planet of the apes"

Comment

Put me in free agency or make me a last round option. I'm moving end of october and probably won't have a computer then. RIP Rasaq and best wishes to you all.

Comment

Signups close at 2:50pm EST today for the Main Draft, as I have to prep and do the live stream lotto at 3:00pm EST.

Anyone signing up after this point will be put into the Free Agency draft draft and miss the first two weeks of games. The FA Draft takes place one hour before Week 3, and players selected then are eligible to play on the same day.
                top 100 basers list

Comment

sign me up u fukin God dam drunk fukin clown
                  im the best wb in tw.

Comment

Signups Close 12 hours from this post -- last chance to join a TWDT team.
                    top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
                    X