• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you can count jerome and i in on this shena****ns

Comment

and yes you tiny and pressure's idea. the more organized games the better

Comment

Jerome continues to lead pavement in TWDT titles -- last chance to catch up before Jerome confirmed best baser in family
        top 100 basers list

Comment

Arrrgh!

Comment

Sign me up.
            And give me FTP access so I can fix the TWDT website that you guys have been ignoring.
            TW Web Developer

4:vys> yo
            4:vys> 1 day ill be staff
            4:vys> know it for sure
            4:vys> yo P_L already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sys op and method owns TW

2:money> zazu got zizu'd when he should have zizzo'd

3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> !tell stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
            3:RoboHelp> Told moth about stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
            3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> oh sht

Comment

in............
              TWLJ Season 13 Runner Up (Boss)
              TWLJ Season 15 Hit Allstar
              TWDT-J 2012 Champ

TWDT-D 2014 Champ

Comment

!signup

Comment

sign me up!

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure View Post
                    As Tiny said, allow captains to create a second squad on TWD and allow others to double squad, but each player would only be allowed to be on one TWD and one TWDT squad at a time.

You guys were looking for a way to increase zone activity? This is it.

this man speaks wise words
                    3:BOMBED> got donuts
                    3:BOMBED> how jealous
                    3:Heaven> how american
                    3:BOMBED> ??????????
                    3:BOMBED> wtf u suppose to get
                    3:BOMBED> they didnt have any fried goat

Comment

also, since these days everyone loves playing with the same people against the same opponents everyday, being allowed to be on a TWD and TWDT squad would be gr8 and personally i think i would play differently/enjoy the change knowing i have different teammates and not having to carry the same people routinely in twd.

Comment

whos ready to open a new thread for double squadding just for it to be dismissed like the other 18x

Comment

I'll play.

Comment

choo choo

i'm in
                            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10
                            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Or just do like I said last season...allow team catans to make another name like Tiny <DT> and allow them to make a twdt squad on twd site and double squad on their twdt team only....
                              A player's single squad is ridiculously entrenched in the code. (squad= checks everywhere) It could be done via DS checks but I really don't see that happening, considering the skeleton crew we have for staff. Just being realistic. It would be very easy to do via TWD player borrowing, which I would have liked to have at least started by now. However, I need to finish TWD ratings. Keep saying this one over and over, but Ogron, please take a look at BD ratings again. You keep ignoring me. I consider myself a pretty patient guy, but I'm really starting to lose my patience with you. It's been 9 months since we started this, I've dumped probably 50 hours into the project (if you want to bill that based on an experienced programmer's hourly rate, it's me donating about $2000 to TW), and I'm literally just waiting on you to finish this. But you won't even reply. I don't know what your problem is. Just tell me you'll do it, or not. Don't be a coward. If you don't have time to do it, actually let me know, so I can do it myself. I will botch it, but at least it will be finished, and we can move on to player borrowing.

Originally posted by Markmrw
                              There is always ?go base, Javduel, WBDuel....
                              For whatever reason, this has never been attractive to anyone. Solutions that rely on people working with the tools given don't seem to work. I'm guessing it's because it's not official? We could load a WBDuel bot in a TWDT arena and rename it? All joking aside, yes, recording stats even for practice games really is a nice touch. But is it actually necessary? Simply adjust the attitude. There's not much difference in terms of the actual play; in basic function it's the same.

Originally posted by Zazu
                              And give me FTP access so I can fix the TWDT website that you guys have been ignoring.
                              We talked about it a bit in-game. Would be great to have you on, but like I said, more than for just a quick fix. Can't give access to the webserver to every dev who shows up after a few years wanting to put in an hour or two of work; it would be a big security risk, and also quite a bit more of a hassle these days due to how logins are restricted. It's not a dig at you personally, but more just a general approach that we have to take so that we're not at risk. I did offer to set you up to pull the site from the git, if you still are into that. Or I can just give you a copy of the site, though you'd need to set up a DB. All the DB structures are in the repo though.

Re: TWDT site problems, lately I haven't been told what the issue with the TWDT site is. Someone probably told me a year ago, maybe several years ago, but if so, I can't remember and don't have anything written down. If anyone wants to tell me, I can take a look. Like we were talking about, Zaz, it's probably a 5 minute fix. 24 was working on it a bit ago, updating the season query. Might have been all that was needed? Lack of communication is our chief problem here. If anyone knows, please post. A lot of my SS dev life is a repetition of the somewhat maddening situation in which a person is frustrated with staff because something they haven't told anyone about doesn't work.
                              "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
                              -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

please sign me up TY!
                                TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                                TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                                TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                                TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X