Need help having problem can't solve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help having problem can't solve

Having problem connecting and can't play. If can talk to someone please pm me. Talked to ISP not on my end unless can figure a way to reroute.
    Don't want to quit but cant play please help. Lag so high no way to play. So any advice or workarounds I would be grateful for. Thanks

So, you can actually login to the zone but your lag is too high to play? Can you paste how high this lag is?
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
    Failure teaches success.

Comment

PING Current:30 ms Average:575 ms Low:30 ms High:1120 ms

Very weird
      No clue whats causing it nothing running in background

Comment

What about your s2c and c2s?
        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
        Failure teaches success.

Comment

?
          Don't know what those are please PM info on how to change on my own normally ask ISP to change those but if i can on my own please help.
          I'm getting the TW shakes here I need some flight time.

Comment

suk me
            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Can you help or no?
              I am looking for help. I have tried everything I know and am stuck now. If you know something please inform me or help to fix problem.
              Trace route goes out fine doesn't seem to come back fine.
              If you know of any solution please help me.

Comment

well I am staff, so yes I can. did you try selecting the "wuw" option on start up menu?
                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

No explain how please.

Comment

did you already try to uninstall and reinstall the game again?
                    s
                    ometimes this fixes some weird problems
                    Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

Originally posted by rothe View Post
                      No explain how please.
                      Water U Waring

Comment

are you using wlan? then check out this thread:
                        http://www.extreme-games.net/forum/v...p?f=12&t=32613
                        TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

No not on wireless and yes tried a full uninstall and reinstall.

Comment

Are you able to tether to your phone's internet connection?
                            Try that and see if your lag is reduced.

I suspect it's an issue with your home ISP so if the game is playable using your phone's connection we'll know for sure.
                            Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

I guess your saying hook my smart phone up to the wireless home network dl conti and try to play?
                              Ok will try that.

Comment

Working...
                              X