No announcement yet.

#TWLB arena fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why not let cobra/dice be played this sunday and then finals lb can happen on the 18th alongside dice vs force LD finals?
    Last edited by Crescent Seal; 09-08-2016, 07:55 PM.
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

think cobra and cres care more bout dice than dice does, as far as playing on the 18th thats borderline 0%

Comment

as cap of thunder we officially dont care whether dice and cobra rematch on sunday the 11th. with ld being delayed the game can be played without causing delays. as long as our game is still played on sunday near 5pm EST at the latest.

we would prefer the order of the games to be dice/cobra rematch --> twlj finals -- twlb finals. Since we don't think a semis RM should be played after an actual final

so they would have to play their rematch at 2PM est

so any twl ops who read this, let them play on sunday as long as our game isnt drastically delayed

cheers bro

Comment

huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge lets go
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
            as cap of thunder we officially dont care whether dice and cobra rematch on sunday the 11th. with ld being delayed the game can be played without causing delays. as long as our game is still played on sunday near 5pm EST at the latest.

we would prefer the order of the games to be dice/cobra rematch --> twlj finals -- twlb finals. Since we don't think a semis RM should be played after an actual final

so they would have to play their rematch at 2PM est

so any twl ops who read this, let them play on sunday as long as our game isnt drastically delayed

cheers bro
            Respect, thanks

Comment

Ok so what time are we doing this?
              FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
              SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
              SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
              SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
              #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

with LD final re-scheduled for next sunday, this makes alot of sense and can work...let's get this scheduled for 2pm and if dice don't show, then we can just take the forfeit and have the final at 5pm.

Ty Thunder.
                TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Need a dicer assist (as captains afk) and a cobra-er captain to contact me and i will arrange for a 2pm
                  MRW

Comment

I'll be there. Cripple is our spokesman regarding this matter, though. Thank you everyone who made this possible. there is still hope.
                    Last edited by Dreamwin; 09-09-2016, 04:52 PM.
                    Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                    Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                    Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                    Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                    Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                    Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                    Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Mark, we are fine with 2 PM this Sunday. Thank you
                      FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                      #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Working...
                      X