#TWLB arena fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stayon View Post

In the meanwhile I forgot that if you have good morals in life and do something positive (even for the ones preying on you) or someone will do something positive for you, you get other side of the coin, mans will prey on you out of desperation for their goals. And even more ironicly, is when you asked for nothing in return. [/I]
    I'm sorry, I forgot you were a paragon of virtue. Your ability to dissolve squads and cry in every forum thread is unparalleled and clearly shows good moral character. Because I know it went over your head, my issue was with you just not bothering to show at all, and taking advantage of the generosity of others. I couldn't care less if you were eliminated or not, as both you and your squad haven't been relevant in over a decade.
    Phiz> I probably am gay
    Phiz> I just haven't realized it yet

Comment

Originally posted by Iron View Post
      mehhhh
      Então eu que sempre falei contigo, do nada tenho agressividade, esperas que responda como? Não tenho idade nem paciência para idiotices do nada, só porque "sim".

Usei a tua moeda, obviamente mordeste o isco.

E diga-se não estou nada surpreendido no final de contas até porque é sistemático entras em confrontos com outros aqui e no jogo, afinal usando a lógica do "jogar o jogo" a maior ironia no que dizes, é que és tu quem está aqui ainda a 'provar' alguma coisa. Eu tenho 0 para fazer aqui hoje em dia. Jogo porque gosto para me divertir não porque tenho objectivo como no passado.

Ganha juízo.

Originally posted by zidane View Post
      oink
      It's ok bud, next time a timer of a finals doesn't work properly and I'm offered the power to replay the game like in the past, fear not...as I shall continue my way of the knight as I'll won't force people to play against their will after a win, and thus taking the loss because despite not being fair, it wouldn't also be fair to others.

Now now, let's all sit for a little while and imagine our comedian friend Ziddy here, on my very same shoes and doing the same for me or my fellow companions. Yep, everyone knows the answer.

You enormous big sack of pure integrity and compassion, you have loads of it.

I'd make you a happy crusing down the lane back in your adventurous dream of visiting Toys R Us, where you feel at home.
      Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
      Your friend,
      ​​Papi
      ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by With Ease View Post
        I'm sorry, I forgot you were a paragon of virtue. Your ability to dissolve squads and cry in every forum thread is unparalleled and clearly shows good moral character. Because I know it went over your head, my issue was with you just not bothering to show at all, and taking advantage of the generosity of others. I couldn't care less if you were eliminated or not, as both you and your squad haven't been relevant in over a decade.
        Unfortunatly for you, I have good memory. My memory tells me you're very vocal sometimes and others in the past non-existant.

I'm not a paragon, but I was classy towards your squad that year. Would have you done the same for me? We both know you wouldn't so don't waste my time with these adjectives.

I'm also not crying. Calling me an emo or telling me I'm 'crying' does not diminute the fact of the points I made, and let's just say completly ignored.

Because you couldn't care less but you were fast to antagonize dice and myself by being dishonest, yet you don't care.

Actually let's end on a high note that defines what you virtually think, as opposed to what I think.

'you and your squad haven't been relevant in over a decade.'

Truth or not, that's basicly how you end you point.

And the summary to a man's mentality. Years go by..it's just sad now.
        Your friend,
        ​​Papi
        ​​​​​

Comment

No one offered you shit and your team got embarrassed that season in all leagues as usual. You literally told people to log off to avoid playing against cobra during the scheduled time then played pity card. Be glad turban and thix like you for whatever reason (definitely not your personality your posts are pure cancer).

Comment

I wasn't on at the time and i know it started late but how does a game get replayed even if an entire squad logs off. I realize everyone is super busy and has shit to do but really? It was going to be a Bo3 and would have taken a hour MINIMUM. Also, what is the point of a losers bracket and a winners bracket if the winners don't get shit for winning??

Comment

No one asked for any favors. Cobra recognized that the legitimacy of this LB was in jeopardy. We just wanted a fair series to preserve the competitive integrity of this league.

Comment

theres 2 parts to this.

1. is stayon scummy and capable of orchestrating such a vile plan to cheat the system? chances are 79.84% yes.

2. cobra offered to postpone and dice agreed. if both squads are in agreement, i don't see an issue with it. it might result in a better quality match.
                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Cobra basers and javs talking about integrity and class is complete bullshit. Their only goal in letting Dice get away with a mass logoff 5 minutes before their scheduled, on-time Loser's Semi-Final is getting the final vote they needed for a delay, since Dice was going to vote no, and they were going to be missing Commodo if finals were next Sunday.

Not only that, they get a free warmup match before the TWLB finals as a bonus prize, while the #1 seeded team who won the Winner's Semi gets to go in cold, which is a huge advantage in basing, and a dead game in particular.

Dice seeing they were missing 1-2 key players and going to get shit-stomped and refusing to play getting rewarded is pretty pathetic, but it's even worse given their only TWLB title in 5 years is from the charity stripe because we played without our best player in Mattey S19 Finals. I guess we should have logged off 5 minutes before the game too.

We also played the Semis in TWLD without our second best player in Weak and lost -- Gee, I wonder how well Thunder would do with its full line in the playoffs against Force? I guess we will never know.

Us playing without our best players is apparently fine, but when Cobra or Dice are missing someone, stop the presses, we need to delay!

Not only to we get no advantage for finishing the #1 seed and getting to the finals through the Winner's path, we actually get disadvantages from all these bullshit maneuvers. And if we're missing key people September 11th, I guess the expectation is that Thunder should just suck it up and play?

Maybe we can play musical chairs, and every team can keep delaying week after week when any of their players are missing, and we can push the finals to 2017 -- hey, at least the game will still be alive!
                  top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
                    Cobra basers and javs talking about integrity and class is complete bullshit. Their only goal in letting Dice get away with a mass logoff 5 minutes before their scheduled, on-time Loser's Semi-Final is getting the final vote they needed for a delay, since Dice was going to vote no, and they were going to be missing Commodo if finals were next Sunday.

Not only that, they get a free warmup match before the TWLB finals as a bonus prize, while the #1 seeded team who won the Winner's Semi gets to go in cold, which is a huge advantage in basing, and a dead game in particular.

Dice seeing they were missing 1-2 key players and going to get shit-stomped and refusing to play getting rewarded is pretty pathetic, but it's even worse given their only TWLB title in 5 years is from the charity stripe because we played without our best player in Mattey S19 Finals. I guess we should have logged off 5 minutes before the game too.

We also played the Semis in TWLD without our second best player in Weak and lost -- Gee, I wonder how well Thunder would do with its full line in the playoffs against Force? I guess we will never know.

Us playing without our best players is apparently fine, but when Cobra or Dice are missing someone, stop the presses, we need to delay!

Not only to we get no advantage for finishing the #1 seed and getting to the finals through the Winner's path, we actually get disadvantages from all these bullshit maneuvers. And if we're missing key people September 11th, I guess the expectation is that Thunder should just suck it up and play?

Maybe we can play musical chairs, and every team can keep delaying week after week when any of their players are missing, and we can push the finals to 2017 -- hey, at least the game will still be alive!
                    First, if we decided to say fuck dice then we would have went to the finals pretty easily..our basers did not want that at all. Most importantly tho, if we did decide to do that..Force and Dice still would vote for the delay as they are in the finals in LD respectively. Majority still rules in that favor.

Second, we talking about going cold or hot is an advantage in a game? LOL...I have not logged on in tw at all except for every Sunday for the past month and been ripping teams apart(not that I am proud of that because of the lack of competitiveness but sad for the people who play this game daily compared to me). So no, cold or hot doesn't matter imo because Cobra went in "cold" vs Dice and still won.

Third, yes we are going to miss players like myself, tiny, commodo and other members on squad because of a national holiday...why wouldn't we want that delay? Does thunder want an lj finals vs turban, trasher, ricko, tripin, menevalgor? LOL. Ease and I can go head to head a lot of times but at the end of the day, we talk time to time and bs about stuff but I know he wouldn't want that..zid would though.

Also, not sure why you would bring up dice and their past of not winning titles..I am not sure how that is relevant or you are that much of a real loser to care about that nowadays. Without them, winning or losing they pretty much kept the zone competitive.

Cobra is pretty much the only squad I've been on in all my years of playing that have class and integrity within it's group, I am very surprised how Ricko hasn't axed me throughout the season but that's not the point. I am just wondering why you keep bashing all these players who are actually keeping the zone alive because without us, you would be crying in a corner like a nerd you are once the zone is dead. I know I know, you thunder guys are on everyday twding your little hearts out 24/7...now how sad would it be if you guys lost everything...see ya in 2 weeks.
                    1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
                    1:Zidane> congrats man
                    1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
                    1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
                    1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

The level of paranoia is hilarious. Now it's Cobra too.

I'm still waiting for my thanks for not forcing these people to replay a finals when I had staff's support years ago to do so.

Yet in the meanwhile, I'll sit here being called non-relevant (notice all they all repeat the same thing) and having people calling me and my people dishonest on forums and in-game trying to extract value from a situation when years ago I basicly gave up on replay and handed a title over. Yep, that's exactly. There's absolutly no irony in this.

Closet-nerds at their best.
                      Your friend,
                      ​​Papi
                      ​​​​​

Comment

No thank yous to you.
                        duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

honestly can't believe we've just had our integrity questioned because we wanted to delay the game so we actually played dice rather than have an LB semi-final decided on a forfeit which is embarrassing for all of us given how much time and dedication we've put into this game. Fuck you....seriously, fuck you.

This has nothing to do with getting good practice in before a potential final, or so that we can have MHZ there....if I'm not mistaken next weekend is probably being delayed regardless of what games are scheduled due to Labor (Labour) day.

Dice are a top basing side and have a lot of the best basers the game has seen and by us not taking the easy forfeit win to get to the final, we're actually putting ourselves at a huge risk of losing by agreeing to delay when we didn't actually need to.
                          TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                          TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                          TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                          TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                          TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                          TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Rough View Post
                            I am very surprised how Ricko hasn't axed me throughout the season but that's not the point.
                            Originally posted by Rough View Post
                            Does thunder want an lj finals vs turban, trasher, ricko, tripin, menevalgor? LOL.
                            Be surprised no more!
                            TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                            TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                            TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                            TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                            TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                            TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Lol at these irrelevant players crying bout past losses

Comment

Third, yes we are going to miss players like myself, tiny, commodo and other members on squad because of a national holiday...why wouldn't we want that delay? Does thunder want an lj finals vs turban, trasher, ricko, tripin, menevalgor?
                                LOL! Look what happened. Once again.

Whatever it takes to win a title. There you have it.
                                Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                                Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                                Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                                Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                                Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                                Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                                Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Working...
                                X