#TWLB arena fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
    Dice seeing they were missing 1-2 key players and going to get shit-stomped and refusing to play getting rewarded is pretty pathetic, but it's even worse given their only TWLB title in 5 years is from the charity stripe because we played without our best player in Mattey S19 Finals. I guess we should have logged off 5 minutes before the game too.
    LOL, HOLY FUCK. I honestly don't even remember anything about any recent TWLB seasons because they were all sad excuses for seasons competition wise. Here you are talking about 1 guy missing from your lineup from however long ago season 19 was. (Quick fact: I don't even know what season this is as I'm typing this) I can guarantee you when basing was good, (when you were a pub newbie and couldn't make any of the top squad's spider lineups) all these "elite" guys in your eyes and "stars" on your Pandora/Thunder mashups were all scrubs getting demolished by whatever lineup I decided to roll with on dicE in basing. Keep my squad's name out of your newbie ass mouth talking about us being gifted a title whenever season 19 was, you're so pathetic I can't even put it into words. I can't imagine the amount of sleep you lost when one of your starters couldn't show that day and you had to sleep in your mom's basement that night thinking "what if?"
    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
    DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
    DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
    DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
    1:waven> is if im going to prison
    1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

The paranoia and lying stepped in for every direction. 1-2 starters? I told people to log off?

Dreamwin - vacation
      Morph - vacation
      Beanie - 1h late
      Mega - 1h late and lagged anyways
      Cripple - couldn't play after 6pm est
      Cape / Oder - who knows what they were doing
      Jamal - could only play if games didn't drag on for so long. logged off 5m after realizing he'd here till 8pm

They would love to see us get mopped with a line composed of me, Mythril, Henry Saari, Best, and god knows who else.

____

People are extremly delusional in the year of 2016. It's clear to everyone after these posts the only things their mind supports are remind others of how good or relevant and not grasping the concept of fair play, it's consensual that, that's where all the game's retards gather.

They've always been the biggest nerds (a whole different level compared to the rest of us) in the game, because when the time comes they always reveal their skin. The desperation to win is unreal. That's why the same setup of mentalitly and phrases still exist and people have been moving on regardless if they still play or not.

When something doesn't go their way, they suddenly gain a voice capability. If it jeopardizes their life goals, watch out fam!!!

They weren't vocal when they won an lb finals with a broken timer when a staffer on their squad decided on their favour. Still can't admit I was cool not making em replay when I had staff's support to do so. On their words be being cool to them is "whinning about past losses". Makes sense. Complete douchebags who deserved the opposite if we look down the lane.

They weren't vocal when Fludd spiked Cape back in season 10 on a round 3 LJ 47-47 moment, in one of the biggest bullshit spikes ever.

They weren't vocal when Vitja absolutly cheated a season 12 TWLD finals.

They weren't vocal when everyone saw my man Turban have his natural absurd older lag, maul Value in LJ season 17 in one of the most hilarious laggy games I've seen.

Nothing was done, after such dubious wins.

Then idiots whine about getting DDO's by Fierce (when they probably weren't) or when Delectable is allowed to play an LD finals by Pascone....and please notice the irony once again, Ease and his muts didn't want Dele playing season LD finals because....yes you know it...."he lagged and most likely cheated." as rivers were typed on the forums both times. Naturally, it didn't bennifict them. But I have a good memory.

Yet, others were seen on finals and semi finals games deciding game on their favour with dubious lag. Pascone was also a monster to Ease, because he was clearly 'corrupt' and on the same squad as Dele. Well, Reckfull decided a finals match prizing his own squad.

Where's all that vocal capability when you win by horrible terms? Gone. Nowhere to be seen, because you're a pussy in life and take every opportunity and uncapable of taking man's decisions.

Again, there's absolutly 0 irony on all of this.

It's pathetic. I've tried numerous times being nice and even letting em take a fucking win once, by not forcing to replay a finals. But apparantly all my efforts to avoid spreading negativity are meaningless with these people. There's only a limit to how much you can win, and there's also a limit for my patience to deal with kids. Enjoy the god damn game and grow up, for good, and stop eating so much of that pizza Zidane makes. Not good for ya health.
      Last edited by Stayon; 08-31-2016, 10:58 AM.
      Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
      Your friend,
      ​​Papi
      ​​​​​

Comment

Last time I remember more than half of the Thunder Basers weren't even relevant when TWL actually had competition in basing.
        zidane was on Tigers when we were winning LB titles when there was actual competition (-FINAL-, venom, Sk8, Pandora (the real Pandora), Pirates, penetrate (when royst and l3 were here), pallies, disoblige, syndicate, etc.
        As a matter of fact looking at your roster now I can only see maybe two names (besides Ease) that actually played a TWL semi-final round in basing when there was actual competition.
        8 years later when we don't play anymore and you guys are talking about how we aren't relevant lol.
        When this game actually thrived on competition none of you on that Thunder basing line were relevant. Sorry to say.
        Like cobra, dice is full of veterans who don't have to prove themselves anymore lol. We logon to keep some competition.
        We've won enough titles in basing when it actually mattered to care about now.
        zidane, where were you when dice was beating Final, Pirates, Pandora, Penetrate in LB finals?
        I don't remember you playing in any of those.
        It's crazy how a zone has come down to literally 3 squads and you guys are bragging about "relevancy".
        When none of you besides Ease and Mattey were around when the competition was actually thriving.
        It's even more sad that my squaddies, and people on cobra and people on the other weaker squads like Lego have attempted to join squads in the past seasons to spread competition but Thunder had to stack every single season the past what? 3-4 seasons?
        Lol.
        Like mega said up there, when this game actually mattered and there was REAL competition,
        No basing lineup you put now or in the past can beat a dice lineup.
        As we proved for 5 seasons out of 6.
        But if you want to take pride in taking titles in a game that can field two squads for competition with players that only logon on Sunday's then go for it lol.
        We all know the real truth.

ps Shoutout to my wb gods Best, myth, raazi, racka, pac luv u
        FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
        SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
        SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
        SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
        TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
        TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
        TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
        TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
        #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Double post:
          Shout out to Cobra for keeping it classy and keeping the integrity of competition intact for basing.
          Shows what real men you guys really are and you will forever have my respect (if that matters)
          I know Thunder wouldn't of done the same.
          FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
          #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Dkm I'm not reading any of those bricks text from the 3 stooges

Comment

Me right now

TWLD Champion 2014
              TWDTB Champion 2013
              TWDTB Champion 2016
              TWDTB Champion 2017
              TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
              -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

As long as everyone is entertained TJ :x
                Your friend,
                ​​Papi
                ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
                  Dkm I'm not reading any of those bricks text from the 3 stooges
                  My bad forgot you got fired for not being able to tutor a 1st grader.
                  Forgot dominos pizza doesn't require any reading abilities as a delivery driver.
                  Tldr version:
                  We were winning titles when this game mattered when you were still getting benched on Tigers by menelvagor
                  But I don't expect anything classy from a guy who's real life first name is Francis.
                  Last edited by Efhat; 08-31-2016, 02:43 PM.

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE

Comment

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Stayon View Post
                      Typical bullshit whining
                      You talk about manning up yet you refer to me as "they" multiple times, since I'm the only one currently in Thunder that played in those seasons. Nice one. First of all, when Fludd spiked the score was 40-40, but I wasn't anywhere near him in the base so I didn't actually see it. Second, Vitja ate a bunch of shots against Disoblige in quarterfinals, and we didn't even win that season. Third, our line has always been almost exclusively North American. Turban lagging one game for us hardly outweighs certain people lagging for years, and if I recall you guys played someone at 250 ms throughout the entirety of last year's playoffs. Did you not also recruit "old laggy" turban to dice?

Admirable attempt at fabricating shit about delectable. If you go back and re-read that thread you won't see me saying anything, since our entire warbird line agreed the loss was legitimate. The only people whining were phizey and Fludd trying to get free wins in leagues they didn't play. Speaking of free wins, when confronted with a potential Fierce forfeit after the month-long ddos, we agreed to their time for LD when they threatened to not play the league at all if we didn't accept, because we wanted there to be an actual final.

No one cares that your squad is still in. The issue I personally have is with a squad failing to show up at their scheduled time in the fucking semi-finals. It has nothing to do with who your squad is. Because of your stunt we have to deal with another week of leagues. We both know your actions fit with the pattern you've used for years. You dissolved a squad and threw a tantrum, and now intentionally didn't add a line because you'd rather complain for years about how you could have won or didn't play than actually attempt to win. Your post about TWL summer leagues reflects that, complaining about "70%" of TWL being summer leagues, when in reality it's closer to 20%. Your insecurity is mind-boggling. I think you're projecting quite a bit with the "desperation to win." It's pretty obvious the league is watered down, and we're all aware of it. But your attempt to downplay every season for every trivial little thing to attempt to feed your fragile ego shows that it's eating away at you. I'd rather be accused of being "desperate to win" than to be desperate to make excuses for every league every single year. At this point I'm not sure if Cobra even did you a favor by replaying. It was probably your intent to end the season and go around claiming you would have won anyway.

As for growing up, who are you kidding? Is speaking like a child and making up words and being called "papi" what being grown up entails now? Give me a break. However, my comment about dice not being relevant for the past decade was out of line, so you've got me there. It was more of a dig at you to try to get you to reply, and I don't mind everyone else in the squad.
                      Phiz> I probably am gay
                      Phiz> I just haven't realized it yet

Comment

Originally posted by With Ease View Post
                        ?
                        Yea, I'm scared of refering to you when I made a thread basicly calling you out for your douche ways. Makes sense.

Hearing you justifying horrible wins is quite hilarious. It is what it is. As for Delectable i'm 100% of what I remember. I'm sure as hell not gonna scroll back years of threads but I'm sure either you or someone you ordered to do so, has done so.

I dissolved a squad due to things you have clue on. You also think I still care about winning or losing, when I've lost count of how many times I've lost and to you directly. I like to compete as much as anyone else, but I don't see the game like I did, or like you and others apparantly still do. Hence, the type of commets "You're not relevant". It completly defines what you think. Don't dig your hole bigger.

You're also the one digging for me to reply and not me. Again, hilarious.

There's obviously some magic connection between growing up and being called a papi on a 2D video game where I'm a goof and have been known for being one. I'm sorry I like to be cheerfull and have fun. I'm not dense nor I'm a robot.

I'm also not chatting with someone casually and laughing on pm and Trasher's chat and on PM like we've been doing for quite a while now, then on a very bipolar way, I'm called non-relevant...dishonest and god knows what else. If you ask me, I don't really care about the adjectives you pick but rather your attitude. But you think it's about the game. Because the game is that important for you, someone is a villain the day after if needed. Great way to see life. As long as you meet your goals, but you'll probably realize sooner or later that how is also important.

I'm sorry, I'm a pain in the ass and that people's attitudes are important for me but being quiet and letting someone neglect my positivy towards him just because a game matters more is sad for me. So calling you out and putting you in place with the bullshit I see, is more than deserving.

I'm so desperate to justify myself and winning, that I didn't force you or your friends to replay it when I had the power to do so. I don't get it...if I'm all that...then why did I do something cool for you?

Must be because I wanna claim I'd win like you're ironicly claiming. Clearly, and again 0 irony.

And even if the replay happens, I won't be able to play it. What a fucking fantastic dishonest masterplan I came up with to basicly fuck myself into another likely loss. My loss for words after typing this is immense at how delusional.

Until I get my answer, which I probably won't, pipe down and sit on the corner and come talk to me when it's not past your bedtime boy.
                        Last edited by Stayon; 08-31-2016, 07:27 PM.
                        Your friend,
                        ​​Papi
                        ​​​​​

Comment

I dissolved a squad due to things you have clue on. You also think I still care about winning or losing, when I've lost count of how many times I've lost and to you directly. I like to compete as much as anyone else, but I don't see the game like I did, or like you and others apparantly still do. Hence, the type of commets "You're not relevant". It completly defines what you think. Don't dig your hole bigger.
                          Funny, almost like you commenting multiple times in your previous post about things you have no clue about. "I 100% remember it that way, therefore it's true!!!" Turban lagging was season 18, not season 17. Might want to rethink that "excellent memory" of yours.

I'm sorry I like to be cheerfull and have fun.
                          Could have fooled me. From what I've seen you go around passive aggressively insulting everyone you have an issue with, which seems to be a large amount of people given the amount of whining I've seen from you.

I'm also not chatting with someone casually and laughing on pm and Trasher's chat and on PM like we've been doing for quite a while now, then on a very bipolar way, I'm called non-relevant...dishonest and god knows what else.
                          Just because i type "LOL" when you die to a ridiculous bomb doesn't mean I'm your friend.

I'm sorry, I'm a pain in the ass and that people's attitudes are important for me but being quiet and letting someone neglect my positivy towards him just because a game matters more is sad for me. So calling you out and putting you in place with the bullshit I see, is more than deserving.
                          Positivity? Please. You haven't called anyone out, but by all means continue to say outrageous shit and think you're amazing. You're probably the only one.

I'm so desperate to justify myself and winning, that I didn't force you or your friends to replay it when I had the power to do so. I don't get it...if I'm all that...then why did I do something cool for you?
                          Probably because it didn't happen. You weren't given the option to replay. If you'd been given the option you would have taken it rather than complaining about it daily for the past 2 years. But that just goes back to what I was saying earlier. You'd rather blame everything else than accept an actual loss.
                          Phiz> I probably am gay
                          Phiz> I just haven't realized it yet

Comment

Just because, it was season 18 it doesn't dimute the fact that it happened, same with Dele's situation and the "terrors" he caused.

Who said anything about being a friend? It's about respect and not crossing lines due to a dumb game. Thanks for confirming your bipolarity.

I never said I'm amazing and if we are to pay close attention, if I'm not relevant then I bet you're the most relevant of us all. It's implicit. Also funny in how relevancy was the comment you "wen't out of line". Yep, that's whats important on this conversation. Relevancy on a 2D game that you were so kind to point out and not your attitude.

I also don't see where I'm always "beefing with people". I haven't had a beef in so many years in game and I give along with basicly everyone on the game. So I got no clue what you talking about. Wait...you mean 2 of your friends on these boards. It's good to know everyone is composed of 2 people. One who's is famous for being a complete lost cause.
                            ___

Even though people are loving to read us, this is just time wasting now and again, you confuse me making points and calling out your bullshit, rather than whinning.

I'll leave it here.

No..it's not probably. MM_God, the games sysop can confirm I had the power to do so and confirm I did something cool for you, and people like Vatican, Mythrill and Sol were asked about their willingness (I'm not interested in beating forced-unmotivated people) to replay incase I pulled it and we'd have to replay a finals game^

Notice how I never asked you? I already knew the answer

So either confirm it yourself or wait for him to post here, untill then keep your god damn lies and and complete delusionism to yourself and sit on the corner like I told you to boy. Ciao.
                            Last edited by Stayon; 09-01-2016, 08:21 AM.
                            Your friend,
                            ​​Papi
                            ​​​​​

Comment

Comment

? get back to learning bursts in a # arena please pressure, we have basing games to win.
                                TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                                TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                                TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                                TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                                TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                                TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X