No announcement yet.

#TWLB arena fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all I remember from that catastrophic TWLB match was the fact that I had immediately, within a minute, informed the league staff and bot staff of the potential crash and they still allowed the match to go on in the hopes that Dice would win and end the game within 30 minutes as they were favored that game. however, huge spoiler alert, it did not quite go according to their plans.

also ty for random honorable mentions.

Comment

The logs of stayon begging mythril for a rm were hilarious, he tried to sucker myth who didn't even lb that year lol. Don't make me set up my old pc to put u on blast, God knows myth won't post it

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
        Cobra basers and javs talking about integrity and class is complete bullshit. Their only goal in letting Dice get away with a mass logoff 5 minutes before their scheduled, on-time Loser's Semi-Final is getting the final vote they needed for a delay, since Dice was going to vote no, and they were going to be missing Commodo if finals were next Sunday.

Not only that, they get a free warmup match before the TWLB finals as a bonus prize, while the #1 seeded team who won the Winner's Semi gets to go in cold, which is a huge advantage in basing, and a dead game in particular.

Dice seeing they were missing 1-2 key players and going to get shit-stomped and refusing to play getting rewarded is pretty pathetic, but it's even worse given their only TWLB title in 5 years is from the charity stripe because we played without our best player in Mattey S19 Finals. I guess we should have logged off 5 minutes before the game too.

We also played the Semis in TWLD without our second best player in Weak and lost -- Gee, I wonder how well Thunder would do with its full line in the playoffs against Force? I guess we will never know.

Us playing without our best players is apparently fine, but when Cobra or Dice are missing someone, stop the presses, we need to delay!

Not only to we get no advantage for finishing the #1 seed and getting to the finals through the Winner's path, we actually get disadvantages from all these bullshit maneuvers. And if we're missing key people September 11th, I guess the expectation is that Thunder should just suck it up and play?

Maybe we can play musical chairs, and every team can keep delaying week after week when any of their players are missing, and we can push the finals to 2017 -- hey, at least the game will still be alive!
        shut the fuk up
        Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Stop taking what happened in the past, lets talk about this sweetass dice/cobra game coming up! Goodluck to both teams!

Thunder wins cry baby bitch of the year award. Clausehouse always gets his way with his mommy and daddy, throws a fit when he doesnt. Fkn maggot.

Comment

Game will still be alive as long as we have a villain
            ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
            Failure teaches success.

Comment

Originally posted by Efhat View Post
              Double post:
              Shout out to Cobra for keeping it classy and keeping the integrity of competition intact for basing.
              Shows what real men you guys really are and you will forever have my respect (if that matters)
              I know Thunder wouldn't of done the same.
              Cripple forgot I was on cobra.
              1:waven> u challenge
              1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
              Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

This cobra/dice lb still being played on finals day right?
                1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
                1:Zidane> congrats man
                1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
                1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
                1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

Originally posted by Rough View Post
                  This cobra/dice lb still being played on finals day right?
                  Nope

Originally posted by Markmrw View Post
                  TWLB Cobra Vs. dicE
                  I can't believe that dicE forfeited this game!
                  My personal opinion is to not allow but if both Cobra and dicE captains really do want to replay this match they will need to contact me and arrange a replay date, which cannot be on the same day as the finals.
                  3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
                  3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
                  3:i.d.> da fk is that?
                  3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
                  3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
                  3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
                  3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
                  3:Shadowmere> LOL
                  3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
                  Shadowmere> Rofl
                  Up in ya !> With his feet
                  Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
                  Up in ya !> l44t feet
                  Deft> l44t f44t*
                  Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
                  Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

shadowmere's quote list is really long

is this thread about to which degree stacking is socially acceptable? i was not in #twlb so someone should fill me in (spezza pls)
                    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
                      shadowmere's quote list is really long

is this thread about to which degree stacking is socially acceptable? i was not in #twlb so someone should fill me in (spezza pls)
                      Well, its all pointless as nothing will happen now.

We also found how who's good at directing Bolywood movies and who's more likely to donate to charity or the concept of a good deed.

As for Spezz, he's a busy man! Rough is still waiting for him to go in..
                      Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                      Your friend,
                      ​​Papi
                      ​​​​​

Comment

What exactly was the verdict regarding the Cobra vs. Dice LB match?

Comment

don't think it is happening as we can't play the game on the same day as the Finals, and neither team can really play on weekdays or Saturdays .. so, yeah.

Comment

If a precedent is being set that we can't play on the same day as finals, should we just ban all pre-TWL Finals TWD matches as well to appease those who are scared that teams are using this time to "warm-up"?

Comment

The main thing I enjoy in this game anymore is to play competetive games. Titles dont mean shit to me anymore as you can probably tell after missing the most important games 2(technically 3) seasons in a row. It is quite frustrating to see some people still care so much about the titles.

I'm still not 100% what happened that sunday. I was hoping that I could play a round coming straight from the airport 20 mins late. Looks like my season highlight will be 2 intense 15-1 playoff rounds against lego in quarters.

I dont know if the right call was made in the first place. But it is stupid to assume a replay could happen during week or the sunday 3/4 teams voted to be canceled.

I'm currently in a very confused state of mind. I might finally be able to quit this game.
                              Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                              Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                              Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                              Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                              Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                              Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                              Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

lol yea thix we're so scared of you and your many lb wins /s

Comment

Working...
                                X