No announcement yet.

#TWLB arena fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know who will win between dice and cobra - but I do know I am definitely considering joining the winner if Thunder starters are missing for finals.
    TRENCH WARS BILLIONAIRE
    (THX TO CHEECHOO/JURASSIC/EKKO/CUBONE27/BOMBED/SPOOKEDONE/AS BLOOD RUNS BLACK/GENERAL CHANG/LF/SPRACKLE/TEMUJIN/MERCEDES)
    PRO FESTIVAL BUYERS:HAWTHORNE/PUREOWNAGE
    AND OFC DUEL2 PARTNER CRIPPLE

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
      The main thing I enjoy in this game anymore is to play competetive games. Titles dont mean shit to me anymore as you can probably tell after missing the most important games 2(technically 3) seasons in a row. It is quite frustrating to see some people still care so much about the titles.

I'm still not 100% what happened that sunday. I was hoping that I could play a round coming straight from the airport 20 mins late. Looks like my season highlight will be 2 intense 15-1 playoff rounds against lego in quarters.

I dont know if the right call was made in the first place. But it is stupid to assume a replay could happen during week or the sunday 3/4 teams voted to be canceled.

I'm currently in a very confused state of mind. I might finally be able to quit this game.
      I am of the same opinion.

It is pretty much only the competitive games which have kept me around for this long, and the competition has gotten progressively worse over the years. I would like to believe that the vast majority of the players do not care about winning titles -- well, with the exception of a few obvious individuals whom we all know very well.

Originally posted by Spezza View Post
      I don't know who will win between dice and cobra - but I do know I am definitely considering joining the winner if Thunder starters are missing for finals.
      From the looks of it the finals will be between Thunder and Cobra as we are not allowed to play our deciding rematch on the same day, and neither of these squads have the capability of playing on any other day.

Thus, I would like to propose that we will shut down TWD and all the semi-competitive training arenas several hours prior to the finals to ensure no team gets an advantage over one another as that is the argument Thunder is using to prevent us from having a rematch against Dice.

Comment

tbh it's pretty sad that we aren't allowed to try and keep some integrity in TWL by not having a forfeit win in the semifinal by playing this sunday - the day of the week that's really the only one that basing sides can assemble 8 players to play a basing match - because the finalists are scared of us being warmed up (say wtf you want, everyone can see it's that).

Let's be honest, us vs dice has a high chance of going to 3 rounds which probably means the winner will have already played 75-80 minutes of basing straight, that's not going to be an advantage.

We don't even want to play dice to get a warmup; that's not been brought up once in our discussions as a squad; it's purely that we want to not get to the final on a forfeit win, and it would be a terrible way to end a season with a semi final having been a no-show, especially with that no show being Dice.
        TWL-J Season 11 Champion
        TWL-J Season 21 Champion
        TWL-B Season 21 Champion
        TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
        TWDT-D 2017 Champion
        TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

or you know you could play on an even playing field and be glad you're still in lb since you already should be eliminated because loser's bracket is a joke (winner's bracket doesnt even have an adv). also we have euros and dont want lb finals to start at 7pm. the last time we played an lb game was about 4 weeks ago, what about cobra? sick adv coming out of the winner side lol

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
            Thus, I would like to propose that we will shut down TWD and all the semi-competitive training arenas several hours prior to the finals to ensure no team gets an advantage over one another as that is the argument Thunder is using to prevent us from having a rematch against Dice.
            Yep, logically this is what should happen.

Comment

Even playing field? At the end of the day if the final is scheduled and played at 5pm, your only concern should be showing up to the final at 5pm, not what we do before 5pm on Sunday. Thunder not getting any practice basing matches in prior to 5pm sunday is no one else's concern - if you think it wouldn't be a level playing field then get your starters online and practice beforehand.

Next you'll continue whining like a little jumped up bitch if we get a bd in before 5pm sunday and you don't. Pull your head out of your ass, your attitude is exactly why so many players turn away from SS, and quite frankly it's pathetic.
              TWL-J Season 11 Champion
              TWL-J Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
              TWDT-D 2017 Champion
              TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
                Even playing field? At the end of the day if the final is scheduled and played at 5pm, your only concern should be showing up to the final at 5pm, not what we do before 5pm on Sunday. Thunder not getting any practice basing matches in prior to 5pm sunday is no one else's concern - if you think it wouldn't be a level playing field then get your starters online and practice beforehand.

Next you'll continue whining like a little jumped up bitch if we get a bd in before 5pm sunday and you don't. Pull your head out of your ass, your attitude is exactly why so many players turn away from SS, and quite frankly it's pathetic.
                I don't think Zidane realizes how much of a giant loser he sounds like right now.

Man...these thunder nerds(mostly zidane) are crying about warming up in the year of 2016...I am done.
                1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
                1:Zidane> congrats man
                1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
                1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
                1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

This like the attack of the twl chokers starring cobra

On a real note I don't decide which teams forfeit or don't forfeit, and neither does cobra. If you're upset speak to mark. It's not like I spoke to mark about this I just think we shouldn't have to watch u 2 scrubs on finals day. I'd be surprised if dice and cobra even tried to reschedule, stayon too emo
                  Last edited by zidane; 09-06-2016, 12:27 PM.

Comment

#ReplayGate
                    duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
                      This like the attack of the twl chokers starring cobra

On a real note I don't decide which teams forfeit or don't forfeit, and neither does cobra. If you're upset speak to mark. It's not like I spoke to mark about this I just think we shouldn't have to watch u 2 scrubs on finals day. I'd be surprised if dice and cobra even tried to reschedule, stayon too emo
                      Since you're curious, I'm 300km away so I can't negotiate or even play a replay this next weekend. With that said, I think people are still trying, but everyone knows what not being able to play next sunday (even if for legit reasons?) means, a week day or saturday game won't happen.

Press, Ricko, Rough..you guys just need to waste 5m on the LD final thread and you'll notice the same pattern.

Nice suggestion Turp 👌
                      Last edited by Stayon; 09-07-2016, 07:49 PM.
                      Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                      Your friend,
                      ​​Papi
                      ​​​​​

Comment

is this seriously not going to be worked out? do you guys honestly want a huge semifinal playoff game to be a forfeit in this games last twl?
                        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                          is this seriously not going to be worked out? do you guys honestly want a huge semifinal playoff game to be a forfeit in this games last twl?
                          The way I see it, either we play our rematch against Dice this Sunday morning, or Thunder doesn't get to warm up before their big game.

Comment

i think if u guys cared enough you would have found a way to play lol, seems like only cobra cares.. dont worry you'll still have to earn the win (you won't win)

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure View Post
                              The way I see it, either we play our rematch against Dice this Sunday morning, or Thunder doesn't get to warm up before their big game.
                              We playing this Sunday morning then? Want me to ask dice? And cobra you guys do the same?
                              FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                              SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                              SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                              SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                              #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
                                i think if u guys cared enough you would have found a way to play lol, seems like only cobra cares.. dont worry you'll still have to earn the win (you won't win)
                                I can only play Sunday, so there really is no other way. I still don't see a problem with playing that morning. If we reschedule and Dice doesn't show, then I would accept their forfeit. But to not let us try to play that morning because one member of your team was vocal about there being an advantage to warming up is silly af.

Comment

Working...
                                X