No announcement yet.

TWLD Playoffs Week 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and our 6th man played 15 rounds of LD including playoffs and only sat out the final match, so it's exactly the same.

You only played your 6th because skepsis was 2 rounds late and siaxis was lagging. Get off this high horse you seem to put yourself on.
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

congrats maybe tripin is playing more than he did the past 5 years in twld. the point still stands that people like him who have talent and are active yet choose to play second fiddle are the reason competition is at its worst.
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Lol. Its called being a good captain and having faith in your players.
        tmaC> 1:fireballz> im the greatest coordinator of all time
        capE> lucky he didnt say captain
        capE> LOL BURN

Tapzu> tamzu vleane, we all know tou copied that nick from me

1:merce> ima go take a shower and try to suk my own dick

9:Fludd> guys, i want u all to know something..
        9:megaman89> fludd go play monopoly with children and dome

1:Kentaro> nice gay name elven
        1:Kentaro> suits you well
        1:PUTAO> fuk urself fuk emo, ur mother suck mu penis all day screaming my name

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
          congrats maybe tripin is playing more than he did the past 5 years in twld. the point still stands that people like him who have talent and are active yet choose to play second fiddle are the reason competition is at its worst.
          Wrong. Competition is at its worst because the game is like 15 years old and to be brutally honest has nothing much to offer other than nostalgia and community. If it wasn't for friendships built on this game I doubt anyone would even bother.... Almost every other game out has more to offer. Still love tw tho.
          1:Foreign> i screenshot every time i get mvp in javs
          1:pascone> folder is empty :/
          1:Tiny> LOL
          1:Mega Newbie> uhauhauhauhauhauha

1:Ricko> i havent played so well and gone 4-7 before

Comment

lol? So we have 7 wbs to pick from, 1 is too inactive and didn't show till near the end of round 2. The other has over the twl period not performed as well as the other 5, so I'm a bad captain for making that decision? Get fucked.
            TWL-J Season 11 Champion
            TWL-J Season 21 Champion
            TWL-B Season 21 Champion
            TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
            TWDT-D 2017 Champion
            TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Appreciate the writeup.

It's a bummer Weak couldn't show to the semis (I think we only had our full line show once all season), but I look forward to watching the TWLD Finals -- Dice and Force have been the two most consistently good squads this season, and it should be a good match.
              top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
              X