X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Political Advertisement]

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0T9e07shHhk

Text To Speech Transcript

Donald Chump please save us, we cannot govern ourselves, we need you to do it for us with your wise authoritarianism

I can tell you would be a good fucking president because you said you would build a wall and make America Great Again. Also, you were really successful in real estate after you got a one million dollar loan from your father, so that is more proof you are just what America needs to become great again, just like you became great investing that million. Besides, isnt the US technically real estate? The US is land, and land is real estate.

Anyways, your so right about how we need to deal with the threat of terrorism and isis to be safe again. And you beat china all of the time so you can beat them for us and make em fuckin pay. Even Alex Jones & David Duke are behind you now bro.

And thanks for saying that Gary Johnson is a fringe candidate. fuck all his stupid tinfoil shit about the federal reserve and civil liberties. That guy talks to much and we need to keep shit simple, get back to basics to fix this fucking country. I really Love how you are Anti-Establishment and Exposing the Illuminati Donald. We need a good moral man like you to run our country and make America Great again., I Love You. Thank You so much for your sacrifice to make America Great Again! , ,

By the way, what the fuck is a Political Platform? People keep using big words to talk about this election because they think they are hot shit and know it alls. Well Fuck You and you can just go back to cock astan and take your Political Platform and Informed Voter bullshit with you. We ARE informed. informed enough to know Donald Trump is our next president and hes going to make America Great again and tear the illuminati a new one. he could do it with one hand tied behind his back.

Donald, Donald, If you are listening, I want you to know he know about the propaganda against you and we will spread the word and get the truth out brother. God Bless our specific country, The united states of mother fucking America. The best damn country in the world and were really gonna set shit straight now, fucking bowel.

Comment

Gary Johnson supports the TPP, go eat a dick with this terrible written bullshit faggot.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
        Gary Johnson supports the TPP, go eat a dick with this terrible written bullshit faggot.

Do you even MAGA bro? Was the the Trump rally on Tuesday night, it was FANTASTIC!

Click image for larger version

Name:	20160901.dd526dbbb6.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	25.3 KB
ID:	1282202
        8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

I'M WAITING
          TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by raizin View Post
            Do you even MAGA bro? Was the the Trump rally on Tuesday night, it was FANTASTIC!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1497[/ATTACH]
            Jerome rolls around in his grave... in the future.

Mafia?
            Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by field View Post
              Jerome rolls around in his grave... in the future.

Mafia?
              you guys getting ready to start a game on that other forum?
              8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

Yo dude.. I fucking MAGA I make spicy memes all day to support our god emperor. I am literally high energy.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by raizin View Post
                  you guys getting ready to start a game on that other forum?

'ish. I was going to host but I'm going on vacation next week and won't be back till Oct 5.. so first week of October and we'll be starting a game. Still tracking people down, though, so game might only have around 10 people.
                  Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

How come you faggots never invited me to that other game, I am literally one of the best mafia players here
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

there was something in the news, i think that ex-pres' wife has like ebola or something

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                      How come you faggots never invited me to that other game, I am literally one of the best mafia players here
                      decent player, terrible host though lol
                      3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                      3:45th President> do it
                      kyler> who is 45th President
                      nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Fantastic player, Fantastic host, best forumer ever.
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Comment

Comment

In water polo its legal to shove someones head underwater?
                              Hillary did.

Comment

Working...
                              X